• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remove TD 2 and NEP 2 from Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So from this thread
And from his profile

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Transduality

The transduality 2 is because Arceus is nonduality/onesess state, that the unity of everything and dont have seperation and different to anything else

The argument is use TD 3 page explanation
Such characters typically exist as contradictions within the context of their setting, and abide to dialetheic systems of logic, or are portrayed as existing within a state of single, indivisible wholeness bereft of any separation.
That the page literally says "Typically". So not every character that exist as a state of single is transduality. Is only one of many case of the character after the character stated to be beyond all duality system

And TD 2 requirement is beyond all duality system. In arceus case, the very fundamental requirement is not mentioned, that makes it very vague for have TD 2

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Nonexistance physiology

Arceus get NEP because he is beyond existance and nonexistance, in his profile says because he created them

NEP fundamental requirement it self is state Nonexistance, so the character must not exist

Arceus just beyond existance and nonexistance doesn't mean he not exist
And arceus created them doesn't mean he not exist

"Arceus is predate everything"
That also dont mean he is nonexist, also everything is only mixed and become one,unity that not mean everything is not exist in the first place. Everything is exist but become one, so there are no different between them,

Just like big bang, the planet, star, and galaxy is stated not born yet, not exist yet. But are they really nothingness and then become existance??? The answer is no. They exist but in one solid matter, there are no different between star and galaxy and planet, so it stated that they "not exist" yet

All of the above assertions aren't even correct, and displays an unequivocal non understanding of how the abilities function.

Transduality (Or Nonduality as I intend to change the name) typically defines a being whom is without distinction. In Arceus' instance he is the unity which precedes creation and its distinctive attributes. Arceus is fundamentally Nondual.

In regard to Nonexistent Physiology Nature Type 2, no. He is without the distinction of existence and nonexistence, which is the actual prerequisite of Nature Type 2. He is absent from the 0 of nonexistence and the 1 of existence, for only in the emanation of the world did this dichotomy actualize.

Thank you.

The entire issue is the wiki naming the thing Transdual instead of calling it NonDual

For me, I'm not entirely sure why they go with this

This thread was literally made like 2 days after the CRT to add it concluded, you should’ve made your arguments there lmao

anyways following

It took me a week to do research on NonDuality, Brahman, Atman and stuff like that because Pokémon follows it to the letter.

This guy is using Anos as a blueprint to rate other Transdual characters. Smh

I've explained several times that a character of Arceus Nature is already beyond the idea of division. It's very different from say, Anos who's outside order. In Anos case, we'd need to see the order in order to know what dualities he's beyond

He argued with me for days in the crt, he's was eventually ignored but here we are

The stuff being proposed to be removed was accepted very very recently, I seriously doubt this will pick up any traction, and it’s just made because OP wants Anos to beat the character he’s downgrading

Can yall stop making pointless comments so people can more easily read this thread and points against and for it jesus christ. Only i get to do that. Deadass took time out of my life ill never get back. I will curse all of you when i die.

It's not only that the stuff was accepted recently, but also that, if I've read correctly, the points the user used were already answered at the primordial CRT where the abilities were agreed

Anyway, I'll keep following this

Can yall stop making pointless comments so people can more easily read this thread and points against and for it jesus christ. Only i get to do that. Deadass took time out of my life ill never get back. I will curse all of you when i die.
Although to be fair, when you think about this crt and it's origin, it's more befitting of fun and games

If you wanna read points against this stuff go to the CRT that added it lmao, this is one of those CRTs that will never get accepted and has dubious motives behind it, so people just meme in the thread before it gets locked. Not saying I agree with that but it’s an inevitability

can someone summarize the supposed wonkness here?
Pretty much all the points here were debunked in the CRT that added these abilities only 2 days ago afaik, and this was made with the motive of getting Anos to beat Arceus by removing abilities that stop that lol

can someone summarize the supposed wonkness here?
The OP doesn't understand how the abilities function.

He doesn't actually elaborate on why Arceus should lack transduality other than using the semantics of the ability which states "typically". He claims that for this reason not every character who adheres to the definition is actually Nondual.

His argument in regard to Nonexistent Physiology Type 2 is that Arceus isn't necessarily nonexistent simply because he precedes nothingness. However, the actual justification for this power is that the dichotomy of existence and nonexistence wasn't actually formed until the world was begotten from Arceus' unity. So he would be without the distinction of existence and nonexistence, which is the prerequisite for Type 2.

Although to be fair, when you think about this crt and it's origin, it's more befitting of fun and games
Anyways Yemma, two things.

First up stop dissing people unless you want Karma to get you

Secondly, please stop showing off Arceus in that one top non smurf thread. Arceus shouldn't even be there since he is a bottom tier Low 1-C character and a smurf 2-B/2-A character now.

Thirdly, make a blog thoroughly explaining the abilities in question so we can add a note so people don't repeat this

Anyways Yemma, two things.

First up stop dissing people unless you want Karma to get you
Alright
Secondly, please stop showing off Arceus in that one top non smurf thread. Arceus shouldn't even be there since he is a bottom tier Low 1-C character and a smurf 2-B/2-A character now.
Well, I went there to get Madoka kicked from 2A, but someone made a low 1C upgrade
Thirdly, make a blog thoroughly explaining the abilities in question so we can add a note so people don't repeat this
Which one?

I don't understand

Can someone explain to me what is a Smurf and what Is a non smurf

I don't understand

Can someone explain to me what is a Smurf and what Is a non smurf
I’m not the best person to explain it but in very simple terms Smurf = Avatars or Lower Presences of higher dimensional characters that get the abilities of those higher dimensional characters.

I’m not the best person to explain it but in very simple terms Smurf = Avatars or Lower Presences of higher dimensional characters that get the abilities of those higher dimensional characters.
At least I think that’s what it is... Higher dimensional beings are confusing

quandale-dingle.gif

For his Avatar yes. Immortality type 9 makes him incredibly difficult to kill.

I believe there should be a note under his durability about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back