• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profiles for Dog Ningen?

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
There is a Webcomic Series out there that's called Dog Ningen (Also known by its proper, more controversial title that I will not call it by here). The comic is a parody of both Shounen and Seinen Battle Manga tropes, with One Punch Man in particular being a heavy inspiration for the series. Despite the series' outrageous name and absurd premise, Dog Ningen takes itself shockingly serious in spite of it all, presenting the narrative with a completely straight face, and often delving into surprisingly mature drama despite the exaggerated humorous nature of it all (Themes such as Racism, Bullying, and Police Brutality have all been touched upon in the series so far).

The series is written by an African American guy who goes by "DH Animations", with art done by another guy called "Serbianhero". Originally DH used to draw the art himself, and it honestly looked really ******* bad. It was only after he teamed up with Serbian that he decided to remake Dog Ningen from the start with revamped artwork and rewritten events. His original version of Dog Ningen can still be found on his personal blog, where he occasionally still updates it from time to time. However, the original Dog Ningen had a much more tongue-n'-cheek narrative, a much faster pacing resulting in less story details, with plenty of 4th Wall breaks and the occasional copyright infringement often breaking whatever seriousness the comic still managed to have.

Because of this, unlike with One Punch Man I don't think that the original poorly-drawn webcomic can be used as a source for feats and scaling, and the profiles (If they are made) should be exclusive to the Redrawn Canonical Version. The Redrawn Dog Ningen can be easily found and read on ********, and should you wish to buy a Physical Copy of the comic's first volume you can get it from Amazon.

"Oh, but what about the name, wouldn't that be a problem for the wiki?"

Don't worry fam. The author himself is aware of this, and he's explained several times that it's perfectly fine to refer to the series as "Dog Ningen" rather than it's actual name in case you're not comfortable with it.

Therefore, as long as everybody respects this decision it should be fine to feature the series on the wiki. Specially since we have our own separate forums now. At the very least, I personally want to make profiles for this comic since I'm a big fan of it.

In my next post, I am going to list a bunch of feats from the series' chapters (Currently 16 and running) to give you an idea of at what level the Tiers would be.

Last edited by a moderator:
As promised, a list of feats.

Rex casually dodges a dropkick from Neo which cracks the asphalt, and then makes an even larger crack on the ground with a punch:

Neo's "Burn N****" fire attack destroys multiple city blocks. Rex takes it with just superficial injuries:

Rex tanks Neo's Mowatori Flame head on (pardon the pun) and is only pissed off about it ruining his haircut:

When Neo seemingly defeats Rex and blasts him head first with his finishing move "Mowatori Shiju", this seems to momentarily awaken Rex's evil dark side which is even stronger than regular Rex, and he is completely fine from the blast. Rex's dark side then defeats Neo by blitzing him and biting his **** off:

Later we see that the aftermatch of Rex and Neo's fight destroyed most of the city they fought in, with the local news and authorities blaming the damage on a Meteor Strike:

Trish (Cat B*tch) is casually faster than bullets, easily dodging or blocking several automatic shots so fast she appears to be standing still. Also does the same to handgun bullets point blank.

(Rex and Trish fight in Chapter 12 and Chapter 15, and though Trish is faster it's not like she completely overwhelms him, the fight is competitive and he's able to react to some attacks):

Rex not only casually reacts from a bullet fired at him, but he is completely unharmed from said bullet hiting him straight in the open eyeball. Well, it seems to sting his eye but he takes no real damage:

Rex has a telepathic link with dogs. He is able to summon nearby dogs to assist him in battle. The dogs he summons receive a portion of his speed and power, making them able to casually catch bullets with their teeth and shrug off two sticks of dynamite exploding in their mouths without any damage:

Rex going all out is able to momentarily surprise Trish, hitting her faster than she can react and punching her through some trees:

Trish's ultimate move is called "Kuroi Shinkuu" or Black Vacuum, where she generates a miniature Black Hole inside her p*ssy that can easily tear through anything and even disintegrate an entire T-Rex:

Using her full power and the help of a ball of yarn, Trish's "Kuroi Shinkuu" is able to pull a giant chunk off a forest off the ground and into the sky:

Using his full strength, Rex is able to shatter the chunk of the forest that Trish lifted up from the ground with her Pussy Black Hole, but this is clearly max effort for Rex since he holds his arm in pain afterwards:

Immediately after this, Trish kicks the exhausted Rex from the rock rubble still floating in the sky all the way to the nearby highschool. He survives just fine (In fact, they note multiple times in the fight that Trish is weaker than Rex and that her attacks don't really hurt him all that much):

As you can see, Dog Ningen has plenty of really good, direct feats that can be calculated to get solid tier for the characters. As far as profiles go only Rex, Neo and Trish so far have had fights to show their strength, although I suppose you could also make a profile for Kyle the School Shooter kid, since he is technically a Minor Villain despite just being an edgy teenager with an assault rifle, some grenades and two dynamites.

Rex and Neo easily scale to each other since they were pretty much evenly matched throughout their whole fight, whereas Trish would scale above Rex' speed feats (Though her own speed feat seems more impressive from a glance), but would only get at most a "Possibly" scaling from Rex' tier since she is repeatedly stated to be weaker than him and do almost no damage with her attacks. Her Black Hole bypasses durability and would be hax that doesn't scale to physicals.

I can see something like Town level and Hypersonic being feasible for this series based on Rex' feat of breaking the forest and Neo's feat of burning the city.

I'd love to see some profiles of this series. I'm not a calcing expert but it these feats look seem like solid Town Level AP and High Hypersonic reaction/combat speeds.

I wasn't expecting this to actually be something cool looking, but it could pretty easily get profiles with pretty good ratings. Tier 7 seems to be what i'm getting from a lot of these.

Yeah that's how everyone goes through with it. At first you see the title and you're like "This is a joke ,right?" but then when you read it you realize it's actually pretty cool.

This seems pretty straightforward and simple enough to add.
Where can I read this? I'm looking for something to get into and I'm a big fan of more 4th wall breaking kind of media

I’m imagining tier 8s and tier 7s for this. That’s good, because we have a lot of tier 8s and 7s who need good match ups.

oh wow, dog ningen actually getting profiles here

i had read it before and didn't even think this could be approved

I'd LOVE to see them being made

Neo pulls some atomic samurai sword play
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

Both cat bitch and neo also seem to still be moving well rocks are still in the air

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

71JKvt9tMRL.jpg

The author has officially adopted the "Dog Ningen" title on Amazon for the actual published volumes.

Amazon product ASIN B09BGLWYQW

Nah I haven't yet, it's one of those on the fly fast and spew calcs I thought of but the logic is that speed of the falling debris is slowed down to snail pace.
(9.81^2 /0.001)*5
By the way I think the debris falling is meant to be due to neo's time freeze or an artist mistake. We see humans and other stuff move casually when the debris is still in the air and it's very inconsistent. I think that a hypersonic rating for Rex and others is fine since there is legit a statement of him being hypersonic.

By the way I think the debris falling is meant to be due to neo's time freeze or an artist mistake. We see humans and other stuff move casually when the debris is still in the air and it's very inconsistent. I think that a hypersonic rating for Rex and others is fine since there is legit a statement of him being hypersonic.
Bruh, neo ain't even in that scene. We don't no people moving normal until after trish kicks rex off that rock.

Back