• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

-tino's an idiot
--why's that so?

-This is it, if you bring it to tiktok, you will immediately prostrate

-im/you're scared (?)

-ok wait i'll do it

-early in the morning

-(this comment is wack so i don't think it is of importance and im too lazy to translate what seems to be jargon)

page 2

-(meme)
-It's true that it's the result of KE. How is it
-prove it with facts
--(reply isn't full so no translation)
-hahaha you're scared, how dare you on an unofficial forum, being invited to an official forum is afraid. I don't think I need to continue this debate, it's clear who's afraid because
-Ouch these juniors are terrible

Uhh so I have banned GreatIskandar14045 and AkumaNoHissatsu for being the same person. The two accounts being the same person was flagged just now (bureaucrats can see this), and from what I can see going by their contributions, they've been appearing on the same threads with the same views/agreements and writing pattern.

Last edited:
If they haven't misbehaved, I think that banning the less used account and giving the other one a serious warning to never do something similar again seems sufficient.

Not necessarily. Just if you use them in order to misbehave I think. I have given warnings to several people who used more than one account in the past, and asked them which one that should remain active, in private, as long as they have been well-behaved and constructive contributors otherwise.

Sockpuppeting is permaban-worthy offense, which this qualifies as. If he hadn't used two accounts in any malicious way, I would have simply banned the less used one, like I always do for so many new users. But that isn't the case here.

Ah, so the accounts have tried to push through revisions by agreeing with each other? Still, it doesn't seem sufficiently bad for a permanent ban. Maybe 6 months or so.

Ah, so they have tried to push through revisions by agreeing with each other? Still, it doesn't seem sufficiently bad for a permanent ban. Maybe 6 months or so.
What are you talking about? That's very bad. It's textbook sockpuppeting. Abusing multiple accounts to further one's own agenda is sufficiently malicious for a permanent ban. It's even in the rules.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? That's very bad. It's textbook sockpuppeting. Using multiple accounts to further one's own agenda is sufficiently bad for a permanent ban. It's in the rules.
Okay. Maybe I am being too lenient then. I am always reluctant to consider members unforgiveable/perma-bannable unless they are actually malicious or very toxic.

sorry but they are actually different person , but accidentaly use the same device , if you can atleast unban Akuma i'll be grateful.
This is an excuse used by literally every sockpuppet. It's either a brother, or a friend, or a different person using the device. Do people seriously believe this excuse can work?

Well, if they haven't behaved badly otherwise, and have been generally friendly with other members, it still feels too harsh to give them a permanent ban.

That said, they definitely seem to be the same person. When our forum gives us actual notifications about this, it has checked several areas, not just the IP addresses.

Last edited:
This is an excuse made by literally every sockpuppet. It's either a brother, or a friend, or a different person using the device. Do people seriously believe this excuse can work?
it's depend on you because if you can track any activity here then you can find the difference between them (ex : verse support,language etc) ,i also know them on FB and usually gmeet with them, if they are the same person then why their account is not banned from a long time ago? why vsb detected it just when they are login on the same device (this day) .

thank you.

We do not know, but if the XenForo system actually tells us that two accounts are the same person, it is extremely reliable.

Can we give them a chance to explain if they are actually different persons?
They can't prove that without doxing themselves. And there is already sufficient evidence that they are the same person. Apart from what Ant said, anybody can go through their contributions and easily figure it out considering their speech patterns and their views on the threads they have simultaneously appeared it.

Ant, abusing multiple accounts to further one's own agenda is malicious enough to give a permaban. If they hadn't done that and were just using two accounts in different threads, I would have simply banned one. But this is where I draw the line. If you want to get them unbanned, you can create a staff thread to modify our rules regarding abuse of multiple accounts. As far as I am aware, this is and should be, auto-permaban.

@RamadhanDayYet It's far fetched to say that two people would be using the same device and we have no reason to believe that when the most logical and common scenario in these cases is a normal act of using more than one account. But if they want, they can reach out to me on discord (if they want to risk doxing themselves, it should be in private, not here). I will send you my discord in a PM.

Okay. I will back down then. I just thought that a 1 year ban should be enough if they do not seem irredeemable or have behaved very badly.

It seems like Akuma borrowed a friend's Fandom account recently. If this is the same username as the other account that was banned, maybe that would explain the issue?

Here is further background context regarding that he did not have an autoconfirmed Fandom account to edit the Lucy page, and borrowed that of a friend in order to handle it:

At this point I think we should give them a chance to explain themself, if they can prove that they are not the same person than I think that it would be unfair to ban them.

Back