• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

From what I can see, GreatIskandar14045, Muuuuh, AkumaNoHissatsu, and SupremeNiva are making some rather odd and somewhat offensive comments towards Tinodesu. All five should likely be warned. Just because someone disagrees with scaling of fictional character, they shouldn't retort to somewhat abusive comments.

Although Damage and Asura are both very active in that thread, they should likely handle it there.

Last edited:
From what I can see, GreatIskandar14045, Muuuuh, AkumaNoHissatsu, and SupremeNiva are making some rather odd and somewhat offensive comments towards Tinodesu. All five should likely be warned. Just because someone disagrees with scaling of fictional character, they shouldn't retort to somewhat abusive comments.

Although Damage and Asura are both very active in that thread, they should likely handle it there.
@Damage3245 @ByAsura

Are you willing to give warnings where it is necessary please?

@GreatIskandar14045 @AkumaNoHissatsu @Megaraptor149 @SupremeNiva Oh c'mon, you guys should know better than that, as fellow indonesian i'm so disappointed
Can i still debating it here?
"Tinodesu" is actually a troller, i have so MANY EVIDENCES, about his trolling and others, and what he actually doing in OPM Thread is trolling cuz he laugh at it on Facebook

Again, after many insults that i said to him, i still giving my argument to refute it, I'm not just giving baseless insults, I'm explaining it at the same time against the arguments he brings, plus he's a troll, I'm always sure he will only mess up the OPM Thread

I am just explain it so it makes clears and you guys Supervise Tinodesu

About the warning and insults, i am Very sorry about it

"Tinodesu" is actually a troller, i have so MANY EVIDENCES, about his trolling and others, and what he actually doing in OPM Thread is trolling cuz he laugh at it on Facebook

Again, after many insults that i said to him, i still giving my argument to refute it, I'm not just giving baseless insults, I'm explaining it at the same time against the arguments he brings, plus he's a troll, I'm always sure he will only mess up the OPM Thread

Baseless argument or not, insult other people is uncalled for no matter what.

You should just report Tino if he's the troll and an very problematic person in FB and showing the evidences/proof instead you know....mildly insulting and causing a mess in that thread, its uncalled and not making yourself any better

And DON'T let the temper taking you, i'm speaking this as one of the person who had a very unstable temper way back in years ago

Anyway i'm very sorry for custering the thread here, i just can't stay silent regarding this situation

Man, I just woke up 30 minutes ago and see this thread.

I just gotta say that I'm very sorry about my comment in the OPM thread, it's just been a while since I've checked OPM thread and seeing the guy (Tino) kinda make my blood boil with his obvious downplay of Garou. So again I'm very sorry to you all, I'll try to make sure to never do it again.

Absolutely irrelevant what he does in other forums. He laughs at scaling? Big deal. But the comments you guys made are just unnecessary and somewhat offensive, especially the deleted one.

Man, I just woke up 30 minutes ago and see this thread.

I just gotta say that I'm very sorry about my comment in the OPM thread, it's just been a while since I've checked OPM thread and seeing the guy (Tino) kinda make my blood boil with his obvious downplay of Garou. So again I'm very sorry to you all, I'll try to make sure to never do it again.
No offense, but if the scaling of fictional characters makes you this angry and lose your cool that you are willing to throw rude and somewhat offensive remarks, then all five of you need to just take a step back, get some fresh air and do something else for a bit. Yeah, sure, going in circles can get annoying, but this is just a simple disagreement with the scaling.

And at the end of the day, everyone has their own views on scaling. I don't agree with most scaling we have for my verses but it's what it is. And he didn't even try to make a CRT to downgrade him as far as I can see.

I am really sorry about that, i couldnt control my emotion. My reason is same like Akuma
Sane I said to the person above ^

But at least i still deleted it before he Saw it
Doesn't matter. You said that and wanted to insult him with words that are clearly offensive. That's why it's censored.

Anyway, to all of you, if something like this happens again, I can thread ban you from the discussion. Doesn't matter how much you contribute or whatnot, but if it happens again, say goodbye to that thread.

He could disagree, "trolling" with scaling, etc...it is his own belief. But say he deserve to be insulted or made fun of just because he disagree with those scaling is totally beyond reason
Since you know nothing about him then probably staying shut is the wisest, because taking conclusion on something you don't know definitely isn't a smart move.

I knew this site gives no **** regarding our history and I already said that I won't do that again as per this site rules.

Okay. That is good then. If any of you find evidence of this member being a troll, you should show it to us.

Since you know nothing about him then probably staying shut is the wisest, because taking conclusion on something you don't know definitely isn't a smart move.

I knew this site gives no **** regarding our history and I already said that I won't do that again as per this site rules.
I'm not talking about rule, i'm talking about reason. If he did something extreme, something bad,... you could just report him. But using insult or make fun of him doesn't justify your action either. I get that you angry, frustrating. But insulting people for problem around fiction character's scaling is, by all mean, really low

I never said he's a troller. But like I said, we had a very bad history that ends toxic (I don't even like to insult directly at the first place). I won't gonna describe what were his bad deeds since that would make me a scumbag or a snitch. My only fault was letting my temper took over me that I did it here too, my bad.

I'm not talking about rule, i'm talking about reason. If he did something extreme, something bad,... you could just report him. But using insult or make fun of him doesn't justify your action either. I get that you angry, frustrating. But insulting people for problem around fiction character's scaling is, by all mean, really low
Behaviour is what matter, the subject being fictional scalings doesn't matter at all, it's irrelevant.

Oke, you said about behavior, i'm not defend the guy's behavior, but now you looking back, did you behavior is also anywhere acceptable??. So if you get angry, just stop for a while so your head can cool down okay
I would say it can be acceptable depends on which place, but this place ain't it. That was the mistake I took, my bad.

Back