• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Thank you. Your help with maintenance work is extremely appreciated, but it is better focused on other tasks. For example, our tab2-replacing project still has some work left to get done.

WeeklyBattles added the page in 2019, but the reasons for the statistics are not sourced, and it has a very unusual structure, yes.

This is technically the wrong wiki management forum thread for deletion requests though.
I've been told that the profile is based on Kurome's which has sub-profiles listed for summons that aren't notable enough to have their own page but still have a good amount of structured info for them.

So I believe the profile up above shouldn't be deleted. (Yes, I know this is the wrong thread, but it was already brought up here so giving my final thoughts on it here)

I've been told that the profile is based on Kurome's which has sub-profiles listed for summons that aren't notable enough to have their own page but still have a good amount of structured info for them.

So I believe the profile up above shouldn't be deleted. (Yes, I know this is the wrong thread, but it was already brought up here so giving my final thoughts on it here)
Okay. Never mind then.

I deleted it, and gave the page creator an instruction message, but please submit regular deletion requests in the following thread instead:

Exceptions should only be made if you are reporting troll pages.

so could you please delete the post our edit me out of it? false accusations do harm no matter how small they are, not to mention against the rules
0f722e3448c7ce9561c4eac59052ee80.png
I deleted the message along with most of the discussion about it above. I definitely don't want us to start any drama with 4chan.

I deleted the message along with most of the discussion about it above. I definitely don't want us to start any drama with 4chan.
I think Malomtek should get some sort of punishment himself for this and all the times he has been reported for doing shit like this in touhou threads.

Malomtek has been a bit of an ongoing problem, yes, but I don't think that he has stepped enough over the line to get a ban, or at least not a long one.

Probably, yes, but I am not sure what the warning text should say, except that he should make an ongoing effort to stop being a trigger for different types of conflict and drama.

Probably, yes, but I am not sure what the warning text should say, except that he should make an ongoing effort to stop being a trigger for different types of conflict and drama.
Probably something like this

“Hi, since you have been a problematic member of this wiki for a while, if you keep going with this, we may have to ban you.”

How about: Your behavior until now is unacceptable, [insert reason why it is], you should shape yourself up/change your behavior, etc.....or if you continue we will take more drastic measures.

Sorry Ant, it seems he couldn't wait.

I'm taking steps to delete the profile and give him a warning. He seemed to have learned not to make Stomp matches over time.

Someone vandalised Arata's file and the formatting is quite wrong too. I have reverted the changes

Sorry Ant, it seems he couldn't wait.

I'm taking steps to delete the profile and give him a warning. He seemed to have learned not to make Stomp matches over time.
Thank you. I helped out a bit with instructions.

Someone vandalised Arata's file and the formatting is quite wrong too. I have reverted the changes

I gave him a warning, as he seems clueless rather than malicious.

He does not seem malicious, just clueless, but since I gave him a warning previously, and he still continued, I blocked him for 3 months.

@BlackDarkness679 @Irekoz

Irekoz instigated by insisting BlackDarkness679 was spouting bull about DaB, the hostility was reciprocated with the latter suggesting that the former wanks.
Irekoz then decides to poison the well and states that BD is just there to hate and look for trouble, which isn't productive whatsoever.
BD then requests that Irekoz leave them alone, but in a rude manner.

Both of you need to chill out, I know this isn't the first or second time BD has been in trouble here but I'm keen to be more lenient on them here because they weren't the one to instigate and were only responding in kind.

That's my two cents.

@BlackDarkness679 @Irekoz

Irekoz instigated by insisting BlackDarkness679 was spouting bull about DaB, the hostility was reciprocated with the latter suggesting that the former wanks.
Irekoz then decides to poison the well and states that BD is just there to hate and look for trouble, which isn't productive whatsoever.
BD then requests that Irekoz leave them alone, but in a rude manner.

Both of you need to chill out, I know this isn't the first or second time BD has been in trouble here but I'm keen to be more lenient on them here because they weren't the one to instigate and were only responding in kind.

That's my two cents.
Yeah I know I went to farm but this dude, every time he comments it's to say nonsense and invent things about others. This is getting ridiculous. It's not the first time he's been noticed about that

Well, BlackDarkness does have a history of being rather uncooperative, irritable, and somewhat abrasive, but does not actually break any rules as far as I know.

Back