• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date A Live Discussion Thread

a6b94c2084e01c76f88bb8466088f2a3.jpg
Sad to see that there hasn't been a discussion thread for this verse after the forum move, though I can see why there has yet for one to made. So, as of today, I decided to make one myself.

I have also done a discussion thread for a verse and pretty much no one talked to it

Anyway good attempt to keep talks on the 19th of april date, a live

Well im not on the supporter list, but i watched all of the anime and im soon gonna see the novels too

Can talk anything related to the series here since you made it

Well im not on the supporter list, but i watched all of the anime and im soon gonna see the novels too

Can talk anything related to the series here since you made it
At the moment, only the first novel is officially translated, I think volume 2 will be out in August or September? For the rest, you'll have to get fan-translations from the Facebook Group Chat or DAL's discord server.

So .. good news with Date a Bullet final volume we might get a good upgrade for Kurumi.
Seems like she absorbed White Queen powers

FHnRVLZXoAIzWTj
But we will need a key for Kurumi Date a Live and a key for Kurumi Date a Bullet

Last edited:
Following.

Remembering watching this anime a few years ago, so I decided to binge watch it earlier this year. Still a great anime.

Really excited for Season 4!

Guys, I was reading Kurumi profile. She has BFR "Spacequakes can send anything in their path outside of time and space"
Do you have the feat where it says it sends that spacequakes can BFR things ?

Guys, I was reading Kurumi profile. She has BFR "Spacequakes can send anything in their path outside of time and space"
Do you have the feat where it says it sends that spacequakes can BFR things ?
Nope. Not sure where it came from either as what I read from the official novels is that things engulfed by the spatialquakes is that they look like someone took an erasure rubbed it off. I did a thread on it and the consensus is that it's atomization. It's also odd that only Kotori and Kurumi have spacequakes on their profiles when its a common thing among Spirits.

Nope. Not sure where it came from either as what I read from the official novels is that things engulfed by the spatialquakes is that they look like someone took an erasure rubbed it off. I did a thread on it and the consensus is that it's atomization.
Yeah I read that but I still don't understand the BFR part

I came back for a bit, there are some CRTs I want to do before I officially leave.

The last volume of Date a Bullet will be out in 3 days, we will have a last CRT to do.

And then, we can move to King Propose (the new novel of Tachibana). There're are pretty good hax like Probabilty manip, Fate manip, RW, Causality manip, Time Travel with some Star level monster

dl4xxYO.jpg

Nope. Not sure where it came from either as what I read from the official novels is that things engulfed by the spatialquakes is that they look like someone took an erasure rubbed it off. I did a thread on it and the consensus is that it's atomization. It's also odd that only Kotori and Kurumi have spacequakes on their profiles when its a common thing among Spirits.
The profiles werent done that well with most of the supporters that worked on them, the CRTs done for the verse show it too

While reading Date A Live LN, I found something...

Yuzuru or Yamai maybe get FTL speed.

Idk how to put the scan here because this was my first time.

It was from Date A Live LN Volume 20, when Natsumi were fighting with Yuzuru & Natsumi using Metatron's rays of light to attack Yuzuru but Yuzuru avoided thanks to her godly reflexes.

Also speaking of kurumi, why is white queen treated as a a key for her at all, they are two different characters which even fought the other, so white queen should get her own profile

Isn't evading Rays of Light only grant Relativistic+ speed rating? A few characters in Date A Live have that they can react or dodge lightspeed attacks on their profiles and only have Relativistic+ as their speed rating. (Tohka Yatogami and Kurumi Tokisaki (Third Key) being an example.)
Wait didn't reacting & dodging should get FTL, I don't think Relativistic+ speed could react to Light-speed attacks, or I'm wrong....

Not all light dodging are FTL by default as surprising as that is

Tho it doesnt hurt to suggest with all the light feats on a new thread about it for a buff in some

Ah, In Kurumi's profile why does it says "Killed the old possessor of Tiamat's angel, who had the same power as Kotori" never heard of this "Tiamat" angel

Kotori and characters faster than her like Yamai Sister or Yoshino still should be FTL since Kotori is faster than Kurumi with Aleph

Ah, In Kurumi's profile why does it says "Killed the old possessor of Tiamat's angel, who had the same power as Kotori" never heard of this "Tiamat" Angel
There're a lot of mistake like Kurumi acausality, Island level for Yamai etc.

Also speaking of kurumi, why is white queen treated as a a key for her at all, they are two different characters which even fought the other, so white queen should get her own profile
WQ is sawa soul fused with inverse kurumi
Kurumi still should have her demon King power in her inverse form

When the novel litteraly says it's inverse kurumi power with sawa soul
Lucifugus is Zafkiel's démon King

Kurumi inverse has Lucifugus and its 12 bullet/sword

White Queen still isnt Kurumi...they need separate profiles and if Kurumi didnt even on her own accessed her inverse form, there is literally no reason to keep them to begin with

Back