• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I permabanned the vandal/sock, also, apologies for being occupied and going to be for the next couple hours. But I'll give UeTa a strict warning if no one else has already.
Never mind then. Thank you for helping out.

Someone needs to lock these Chou profiles lol otherwise this would keep happening.
I locked the Vegeta page. I think that the recent revisions were carried out, but that nobody told me that they were done and the pages should be relocked.

Are there any other pages from that revision that need to be locked? I remember Goku's was also unlocked so there might be other profiles.

I do not remember. My apologies, but you can check the other Dragon Ball Chou pages if you wish.

It seems like the pages that are supposed to be locked are, however I can lock the other Chou pages if it's necessary.

Kakuzu is 6-C because of this guy.

Despite it being the accurate rating, it's still a violation.

image0.png

He has changed other Naruto profiles too. Someone should give him a warning.

EDIT: Since I'll be going offline, I have banned him for a month just to be safe, since he is still editing all Naruto profiles, even when his ratings are against the rules, and I don't know of any CRTs. He is a new user too.

Others can change the block upon further discussion if they decide to give him a warning instead or increase the ban duration.

Last edited:
He has changed other Naruto profiles too. Someone should give him a warning.

EDIT: Since I'll be going offline, I have banned him for a month just to be safe, since he is still editing all Naruto profiles, even when his ratings are against the rules, and I don't know of any CRTs. He is a new user too.

Others can change the block upon further discussion if they decide to give him a warning instead or increase the ban duration.
I updated it to 2 months yesterday, since he changed several profile pages.

I also gave him instructions for when his ban is over.

Everything12 deleted two of my comments. One in which I expressed my opinion on the wiki. The thread.
The other in which I replied to him. No insults or anything, he just didn't like it, I guess criticism isn't his thing. Everything is fine as long as "bad" comments get deleted.
Is shutting down people and deleting their comments now the standard VSB practice, or what?
Honestly, I hate drama and everything related to it but I also want this resolved. And unfortunately, this can be done only publicly.

It is it the topic isn't relevant or productive to the thread, complaining that the Wiki is being unfair or whatever is not an actual argument.
I expressed my opinion on CRTs in a CRT. A short comment that doesn't personally attack anyone, and you went ahead and deleted it just because. Then you deleted my answer to you.
You are basically trying to shut me down just because you have the ability to do so.

I expressed my opinion on CRTs in a CRT. A short comment that doesn't personally attack anyone, and you went ahead and deleted it just because. Then you deleted my answer to you.
You are basically trying to shut me down just because you have the ability to do so.
If you really did complain that the wiki isn't being fair it isn't actually an argument.

Don't want to come across as rude, but this is something that should probably be discussed privately and not on here though? I hope this can be settled reasonably and politely though.

The comment was very irrelevant to the thread. There's no issue in deleting it.
Oh, now that a comment is “irrelevant” you can just go ahead and delete it? And who decides what is irrelevant and what is relevant?
Because from my memory we don't strictly talk about the main point of CRT in CRTs. And you don't see those "irrelevant" comments getting deleted. And from what I remember I addressed exactly that, the state of CRTs. Which was my opinion, which he shut down because he could.
This case is just him abusing his power to shut down any comment he sees as "negative".

Do you speak for everybody, or it's just your opinion?
Because if staff members on this wiki decide to manage what can be said and what can not then I wouldn't want to be on this site any longer.

This should be discussed privately in DM's. If you have an issue with a staff member, you should discuss it with a member of the human resources group privately.

The comment was very irrelevant to the thread.
I mean, following this logic any comment like "I agree" that is not said by a staff member must be deleted. Or even the comment "Waiting for Mitch". No discussion had started yet, it was okay to make a comment that doesn't even bother someone

Everything12 deleted two of my comments. One in which I expressed my opinion on the wiki. The thread.
The other in which I replied to him. No insults or anything, he just didn't like it, I guess criticism isn't his thing. Everything is fine as long as "bad" comments get deleted.
Is shutting down people and deleting their comments now the standard VSB practice, or what?
Honestly, I hate drama and everything related to it but I also want this resolved. And unfortunately, this can be done only publicly.
I looked into this and I unfortunately believe that Everything made the right call.

Slac, I can understand that you may have your gripes about the way CRTs are handled on the wiki. Heck, something always bugs someone on here, it seems. However, what you did was derail the current topic to complain about the system, and Everything had every right to delete your comment as such.

There is a time and place for everything, and this was neither the time nor place for a comment like that.

Yes, staff members have the right to delete comments that blatantly derail a lot or break our rules.

I looked into this and I unfortunately believe that Everything made the right call.

Slac, I can understand that you may have your gripes about the way CRTs are handled on the wiki. Heck, something always bugs someone on here, it seems. However, what you did was derail the current topic to complain about the system, and Everything had every right to delete your comment as such.

There is a time and place for everything, and this was neither the time nor place for a comment like that.
So, what you are saying that every single time I have a minor complaint that I can express in 2-3 sentences I should create a dedicated thread?
What's so bad about what I did?
Tell me honestly, is it really so bad that I left a single comment in a CRT that somehow wasn't on the main topic of CRT?

Tell me honestly, is it really so bad that I left a single comment in a CRT that somehow wasn't on the main topic of CRT?

You're talking about derailing, and yes, you should not be derailing threads.

It wasn't particularly bad in itself, but it risked to spark a derailing argument about something that did not stick to the topic and could potentially cause serious negativity.

Uhh yes, because that comment can lead to even more comments that aren't about the main topic of the CRT, and thus it was a derailing post. It is encouraged for staff members to delete such posts.

So, what you are saying that every single time I have a minor complaint that I can express in 2-3 sentences I should create a dedicated thread?
What's so bad about what I did?
To be frank? Yes.

I was gonna say more, but the others expressed my points better than I could.

From my point of view, it seems like you guys just don't like the so-called "negative" comments.
Nobody here has issues with thread derailment, and don't even start on that. People are memeing and derailing threads for pages on this site and nobody bets and eye.
Just be frank and say that you don't want to accept criticism or even slightly negative comments towards this site. I don't wish to be on a site where staff member overlords with absolute power can declare a comment "bad" and simply delete it and then agree with each other in a “pseudo fair” RVR thread and say how right they are.
In a more rude way, this is a circle jerk.

The objective to a CRT is to discuss whether it's acceptable or not. I would be pretty annoyed if I made a revision that I spent a long time and people started going off topic and the thread took more of my time to finish discussing.

You can't expect staff members to be present in every thread or even find every comment to delete, because they are not present at all times for deleting comments and moments pass so there's no point in going back again to delete a comment posted hours ago when the conversation has already gone beyond that.

Just because not all derailing comments can possibly get deleted doesn't mean deleting derailing comments is prohibited. And you sure as hell don't report them for deleting a derailing comment, simply because they didn't delete some other comment in some other thread at some other time. You can just politely report whatever comments you find to be derailing and they can look into it.

Try to look at what you did wrong there, instead of blaming other people for your mistake. And obviously moderators are there to moderate a site, if you have such a major problem with a minor disciplinary action like that taken on you, then you probably aren't on the right site, or didn't understand how things work here.

Last edited:
Back