• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reporting the user UeTa for this following thread. This Thread in particular is very important to the verse, as it affects God tiers and a controversial topic. UeTa has been doing nothing but intentionally spreading misinformation about the verses continuity, and is trying very hard to instigate issues between two Fandoms. (Bring Fairy Tail into the thread in a toxic fashion and making comments like this.) for reference, I brought up FT to use as a valid example as to why they're logic is flawed.

When I was talking 'bout prediction feat I was talking about X Drake and Hawkins having better perception than Kizaru. But whatever. Look like you hasn't even clicked on the link presented on the CRT and accept it blindly, Gin?

Also, yeah, he may be Lightspeed without this path-of-light thing. But he still used that next to Rayleigh, even Brook saw the light reaching him and you see that Kizaru and Rayleigh were still on the ground, they didn't move an inch. (Anime confirm that)

Also in the game, it takes some time for him to move all the light particles to point A to point B. So Rayleigh may get the reflex to cut the path in front of him the moment he saw the particles moving apart of his body. But yes, this may all be headcanon... just like how you think FT is tier 7.

I'm obviously not gonna advocate for a ban, but a first time warning I'd say is befitting due to them actively attempting to spread toxicity in a important thread. Her purpose for bringing up FT and my "views" on the verses powerscaling was nothing more than trying to bait users into another FT vs OP flame war.

Can somebody else in the staff investigate please?

I.... fail to see how this is report worthy. If a single snarky comment about headcanon and posting some smug anime gif is report worthy, then damn.

Well, it likely only deserves an instruction type of warning, not a "stop or we will ban you" warning.

Gin seems to make a valid point.
It's worth noting she hasn't stopped either. She actually just made this comment.

So you doesn't follow the thread and what Damage said? Also for you any arguement againts the OP is not something that refute it?
Wow One Piece fans really want to upgrade at all costs. Good job boy, you're really a weird one

Yes, a "Stop this behaviour or we will ban you" warning is probably warranted then.

Reporting the user UeTa for this following thread. This Thread in particular is very important to the verse, as it affects God tiers and a controversial topic. UeTa has been doing nothing but intentionally spreading misinformation about the verses continuity, and is trying very hard to instigate issues between two Fandoms. (Bring Fairy Tail into the thread in a toxic fashion and making comments like this.) for reference, I brought up FT to use as a valid example as to why they're logic is flawed.

When I was talking 'bout prediction feat I was talking about X Drake and Hawkins having better perception than Kizaru. But whatever. Look like you hasn't even clicked on the link presented on the CRT and accept it blindly, Gin?

Also, yeah, he may be Lightspeed without this path-of-light thing. But he still used that next to Rayleigh, even Brook saw the light reaching him and you see that Kizaru and Rayleigh were still on the ground, they didn't move an inch. (Anime confirm that)

Also in the game, it takes some time for him to move all the light particles to point A to point B. So Rayleigh may get the reflex to cut the path in front of him the moment he saw the particles moving apart of his body. But yes, this may all be headcanon... just like how you think FT is tier 7.

I'm obviously not gonna advocate for a ban, but a first time warning I'd say is befitting due to them actively attempting to spread toxicity in a important thread. Her purpose for bringing up FT and my "views" on the verses powerscaling was nothing more than trying to bait users into another FT vs OP flame war.
Yeah bro she's been known for doing shit like that and I believe she deserves a warning.

It's worth noting she hasn't stopped either. She actually just made this comment.

So you doesn't follow the thread and what Damage said? Also for you any arguement againts the OP is not something that refute it?
Wow One Piece fans really want to upgrade at all costs. Good job boy, you're really a weird one
Yeah, she does that a lot. I just think it's spite because she dislikes one piece, and then brought up fairy tail at an irrelevant point, (noteably because she loves FT and scales the god tiers to Low 5-B) and I don't get why all the hate for one piece. I'm pretty sure she's well over the age for an adult from what I remember, she should be far more mature when it comes to debating or talking about fictional characters.

I permabanned the vandal/sock, also, apologies for being occupied and going to be for the next couple hours. But I'll give UeTa a strict warning if no one else has already.

They were unlocked cause they were under revisions iirc, but if these vandals keep happening, they should be locked until the revisions are ready to be applied in one go.

unknown.png

i sent him a message on his MW incase if he is just confused but if its a troll, ban him

Back