• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Yeah, I know that's what he was doing for the naruto ones. The Zeus one was a small grammar fix, so that one probably doesn't need to be reverted. Those pages have terrible grammar.

Instead of a six month ban, user Elhermanopadre should be banned for infinity as:
Well, the user has already been banned for 6 months when the report was made the last time almost a month ago. I think we should give him that much time to see the error of his ways, we can always permaban him if he still doesn't shape up.

I personally do not mind if we permanently ban Elhermanopadre if the descriptions above are accurate. I do not want members who are unreasonable, toxic, and completely obstructive as parts of this community. They systematically destroy other people's efforts to collaborate, be reasonable, and reach constructive results.

I'm not sure if this report worthy, but user @Kaizuka_Satomi is actually being rude to me

Frequently strawmanning me and also insulting my intelligence by saying that "I need to think as fast as light".
Well, guess my advice did not get you, so I'll say it again. Think at the speed of light.

but if you think you can do something to prove that I didn't play the shit ages ago, try and think with the speed of light instead.

Yeah, thinking at the speed of light is the thing you, objectively, need the most to not going off-topic here, mate. Nothing toxic here, just an earnest advice to a random stranger. Good luck, everything... is within my calculations.

in this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/shinza-banshou-1-a-discussion.113053/#post-3608140

I made a reasonable request asking if he has scans or links to YT videos + time stamps, but he keeps dodging it with mockeries and toxicities.

It's not yet at the scale where action has to be taken, even at the minimal level.

Preferably, in case the insults and jabs get started to be thrown too often at one another, someone should start calming down or warning others to not add fuel to the fire.

Reporting this guy
He basically went on the Top 25 strongest regardless of tier thread, just too add the flash, either way he doesn't fit with anybody in the thread. We kinda joked about it, and then when Planck beat him in a debate, he said the emperor of mankind was wanked because he beat The Flash? He then got really aggressive near the end of it.
Edit: According to his block log, he's been banned a few times before for this kind of behavior

Reporting this guy
He basically went on the Top 25 strongest regardless of tier thread, just too add the flash, either way he doesn't fit with anybody in the thread. We kinda joked about it, and then when Planck beat him in a debate, he said the emperor of mankind was wanked because he beat The Flash? He then got really aggressive near the end of it.
Edit: According to his block log, he's been banned a few times before for this kind of behavior
So, you're saying his behavior is questionable from a third-person perspective. And for that, maybe you and the others would think so, but that's about it.

However, aside from your mentions of block logs, I think that after some quick reads, his specific behavior that you described wouldn't even count as "borderline" worthy of a report that anyone would need to make a decision about, no?

Last edited:
Lorenzo in a nutshell. He does stuff like that almost every time but it's all a joke, not something serious. He is harmless

So, you're saying his behavior is questionable from a third-person perspective. And for that, maybe you and the others would think so, but that's about it.

However, aside from your mentions of block logs, I think that after some quick reads, his specific behavior that you described wouldn't even count as "borderline" worthy of a report that anyone would need to make a decision about, no?
Lorenzo in a nutshell. He does stuff like that almost every time but it's all a joke, not something serious. He is harmless
A little late, but thanks for the explanations

Could someone politely tell this user to read the rules? I don't think they've read any of them judging by their posting. (Bumping very frequently, spamming threads, not posting in the right section, complaining that no one is commenting on their threads, etc)
Schnee and I handled it.

This user made several additions without a CRT as seen in their contributions.
The details they added aren't particularly harmful (Yuuki's additions will be tackled in a future CRT, but Benimaru's and Masayuki's involve information from machine-translated novel volumes thus won't be added any time soon as we are waiting for quality fan translations).
But they probably need to be advised for proper procedure.

This user made several additions without a CRT as seen in their contributions.
The details they added aren't particularly harmful (Yuuki's additions will be tackled in a future CRT, but Benimaru's and Masayuki's involve information from machine-translated novel volumes thus won't be added any time soon as we are waiting for quality fan translations).
But they probably need to be advised for proper procedure.
What he changed?

Can some other staff member roll back all of his revisions, and investigate whether they are serious enough to warrant a warning or a block please? I am extremely busy right now.

What he changed?
They didn't change but rather they added information without a CRT in the Notable Attacks part of the profiles. Somebody already reverted the additions done with Benimaru however.

Personally I think they just needs to be advised about the rules, these look like their first edits and weren't really vandalism.

Can some other staff member roll back all of his revisions, and investigate whether they are serious enough to warrant a warning or a block please? I am extremely busy right now.
Anyone?

(The investigation part is what needs to be done, and likely giving him a warning instruction as well.)

I am not a staff member but I checked his edits. The actions were definitely an issue. However, it definitively isn't a vandalism, or at least there's not enough evidence to guarantee so.

But, the issue is that he added something on profiles that most likely needed the agreement of the other supporters, or that his actions may provoke an issue with the supporters in the future.

The best course of action (for now) that we need to take is give him a simple warning, so that he could stay out of these kinds of issues in the future as well.

Okay. If you write up a warning that mentions what he has done wrong, I can post it on his message wall.

Unwarranted additions on the "Notable Attacks/Techniques" sections which involves the addition of information that has questionable quality (machine-translated), therefore the assistance of reliable supporters are required before making such actions. And preferably so, in order to minimize the chances that he could get in trouble for the same issues again, especially in the future.

In general, just encourage him to maybe seek out assistance from the tensura supporters with the addition of new information. It could minimize incoming trouble as well.

Last edited:
I'm reporting Damage3245 for his behavior on this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/naruto-shippuden-akatsuki-others-ap-upgrade.113309/

He has been unnecessarily rude to the OP over a rather petty disagreement, and accused him of trying to "Mess up the verse", as well as taking an overly condescending tone to those agreeing with the thread. Relevant posts from him below.

On further inspection, M3X is taking a similar tone, but not to the same amount of frequency.

@ZephyrosOmega; I gave my opinions on what the proposed changes would result in, and my opinion is that the proposed changes are a "joke", not that the OP or any of the users are.

I've tried to be helpful in the thread and recommend that the OP bring in additional staff after I stated my viewpoint.

I'm reporting Damage3245 for his behavior on this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/naruto-shippuden-akatsuki-others-ap-upgrade.113309/

He has been unnecessarily rude to the OP over a rather petty disagreement, and accused him of trying to "Mess up the verse", as well as taking an overly condescending tone to those agreeing with the thread. Relevant posts from him below.

On further inspection, M3X is taking a similar tone, but not to the same amount of frequency.
Do you mean the same OP that created a thread with a condescending tone and being overtly aggressive to any sort of Criticism?

You will either have to ignore me or learn to deal with the way that others (myself included) comment here. No one is going to change the way they talk because you "think" he/she was rude. It is not because I disagree with you that I should be reported.

Back