• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yuji is basically saying that the memories you share & lay with the people around you carry more weight & value than the amount of memories you yourself make in your lifetime. Meaning that Sukuna having lived for thousands of years, all his memories are not as valuable because they weren't shared with his beloved ones unlike Yuji's memories. This goes back to his initial point of asking if Sukuna looked through his memories& Sukuna saying it's worthless to do so.

Gege COOKED

I was really scared that Gege was just gonna reveal they are both already dead, but getting a full chapter of these two just talking feels like such a relief from this arcs constant insanity. Yuji trying to reach some sort of humanity in Sukuna only to for Sukuna to truly not give a shit. The cold ass ultimatum Yuji drops. The final page of Sukuna getting livid.
GT3qSqVaYAA7EtQ.jpg

Easily one of the best chapters in this arc

I loved this chapter leaks. Im just a sucker for going down memory lain in stories + when the atmosphere is beautiful. Gege pulled off everything perfectly here. Not to mention I honestly LOL when Sukuna realized Yuji is pitying him. Though, still have to wait for the full chapter, but it might actually be my favorite in the series.

Back