• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

If neither of you want to check my calculations, don't worry, I will never send them to you again.
You're misunderstanding the issue. The problem is that whoever you send the calcs to, there is a consistent string of flaws that you've had pointed out to you, and yet you continue to make them despite instructions to the contrary. If I wanted to just not bother with low quality calculations, I'd retire.

(Speaking of, I believe the verdict is something along the lines of a month long ban against speed calculations specifically, from our staff? The conversation kind of got dropped after some other business came up, so I'm not entirely sure if that's what we're moving for)

You're misunderstanding the issue. The problem is that whoever you send the calcs to, there is a consistent string of flaws that you've had pointed out to you, and yet you continue to make them despite instructions to the contrary. If I wanted to just not bother with low quality calculations, I'd retire.

(Speaking of, I believe the verdict is something along the lines of a month long ban against speed calculations specifically, from our staff? The conversation kind of got dropped after some other business came up, so I'm not entirely sure if that's what we're moving for)
Month feels lenient but I'd agree to it in the name of reaching a resolution on that front.

@Mizuki67 Do you have anything to say here?
I created the account
But since his phone got stolen when he was robbed i gave him mine and my friend who left wiki gave me his
We explained the whole issue to @Antvasima and @AKM sama
Both here and on discord and we were allowed
I did most if not all the edits myself he uses my fandom account to just create sandboxes for the series

If he wasn't the one who called Dereck03 a paedophile, I think that it should be sufficient with an at most 1-month ban.

I will need to update his forum username to the same one that he uses in our wiki though.
What do our other staff members here think about this? I do not recall Jordan being a badly behaving member here in the past.

If he wasn't the one who called Dereck03 a paedophile, I think that it should be sufficient with an at most 1-month ban.

I will need to update his forum username to the same one that he uses in our wiki though.
I don't really believe him. There's already some haziness due to account swapping, but I think it's a pretty easy thing to see an account with your name on it saying disparaging things about a staff member you were just saying disparaging things about and say, "That's not me, must be someone else". It's not easy to change your Discord account name, but it would be easy to have an alt.

I don't really believe him. There's already some haziness due to account swapping, but I think it's a pretty easy thing to see an account with your name on it saying disparaging things about a staff member you were just saying disparaging things about and say, "That's not me, must be someone else". It's not easy to change your Discord account name, but it would be easy to have an alt.
Not to lie he wasn't the one who did that
For the case of calling dereck a pedophile that was a discord member that isn't even on wiki and not me
This is me
If you want proof this is the server on where it was said

As proof
Here's the server

In other words the only crime i committed was being an ass to a mod which i have infact apologized about by @Mr._Bambu

There's a nanase person who isn't affiliated with the wiki he said it to mic dereck

I've received more Pm's about this issue.
BTW, to further corroborate this, the discord accounts (Nah I'd Win) Jordan revealed in the RVR thread is, or was, in the Slime discord server for quite a long time as well (likely the account already joined at the same time his other accounts joined and got banned), and was active as early as 3 hours ago or so. He has been pretending to be someone else entirely, and even took a shot at himself (or his past accounts rather) as a cover, while also discreetly trying to make the same conversations as before.
He has since been banned from the server again.

This sets a clear precedent to how dishonest and deceptive Jordan is, and his propensity for using socks to bypass bans. And mirroring the past, he got banned for revealing himself on his own again, albeit this time he did it on a different social media forum. Time is a flat circle and all that.
Also, I would question Mizuki's involvement on this considering their Discord screenshot appears to be taken from Jordan's account instead of theirs. I could be wrong, but the sort of highlight on Mizuki's message to Jordan only appears when it's a message of someone else replying to you or tagging you. So Mizuki's message being highlighted means this is on Jordan's account's POV.
Jordan as Nah I'd Win was able to pretend to be a different person in the Slime discord to an extent so if he and Mizuki are the same person, it has a precedent. All that shoddy device swapping is suspect to me as well.

Though again, I could be wrong, or maybe they're also sharing discord accounts which is just another headache, or maybe I'm wrong about the discord message highlight mechanics (I did check my past messages of tagging someone on discord and I still feel like I'm right). So it's best to question them about it first.
This last i'm not trying to questioning Mizuki's being Jordan, just sharing it here.

This last i'm not trying to questioning Mizuki's being Jordan, just sharing it here.
And am saying you should confirm yourself
While will i share my private password with someone else anyway??
I just told you he said he is done with wiki or so you can kindly join the server if you really want to know or find out about all these issues
That's a really big leap in accusation saying am sharing account here, i only gave fandom account because of it not really being a big deal and all but for mine, i used private information for my password so i wont dare share it lol
Kindly join and check the differences or something, again am not even trying to defend him what he did was wrong but just clearing he didn't call you a pedophile

@Mizuki67
You are yet to actually explain the “AKA Jordan” in this Nanase person’s user info. Why would they do this if they are not Jordan? Even if we enter the server… it can literally just be an Alt account.

I hope you are not saying that they just so happen to be pretending to be Jordan… right when he is getting accused of insulting Dereck… then the real Jordan just so happen to send the exact same Imgur file to Ant…

I’ll take bullshit for 500, Alex.

@Mizuki67
You are yet to actually explain the “AKA Jordan” in this Nanase person’s user info. Why would they do this if they are not Jordan? Even if we enter the server… it can literally just be an Alt account.

I hope you are not saying that they just so happen to be pretending to be Jordan… right when he is getting accused of insulting Dereck… then the real Jordan just so happen to send the exact same Imgur file to Ant…

I’ll take bullshit for 500, Alex.
No that's not him.
Akajordan is someone else idk how i can prove this but
I think the 3 of us can call @AKM sama sama just like how both of us did
Jordan is also a flex name he took from akajordan
His name is officially known as star king
@Starfeldway...
Yeah that account got banned since he started using @Jordan
Its a really long issue like i said

I find odd that a random would tell me that I am a pedophile, just when Jordan accused me of a hentai banner and in the hour interval in which all this problem resulted and just sharing the same SS on imgur, there's no need for anyone to mess with me, since I don't mess with anyone but Jordan himself after having rejected him practically all his CRT, I do not believe any of this.

I find odd that a random would tell me that I am a pedophile, just when Jordan accused me of a hentai banner and in the hour interval in which all this problem resulted and just sharing the same SS on imgur, there is no need for me that I do not mess with anyone to be angry with me more than himself after having rejected him practically all his CRT, I do not believe any of this.
Vsbw is popular and all and yes because people don't get their character upgrade or whatever they tend to get salty
This have happened on numerous occasions
I wont spill out information anyway
But yes after "Jordan" creates a profile or get a CRT accepted he somehow makes it widely known
All tensura supporters both wiki or not exist in tensura server
So the day he planned to report you akajordan or nanase jokingly or idk being salty called you a pedophile which was an act not even displayed on the server but another different server entirely
Named the unknown
Again not trying to defend him you can get angry at him or ban him or something but its wrong to punish someone for a crime he didn't commmit
If the ban is on him being a salty member then its fine but he didn't truly harass anyone or call you a pedophile
As i also mentioned i don't mind the punishment if it was for accusing you for nudity and wanting to report you
But It will be wrong for you if you base this as him "calling" you a pedophile
Or harassing members i didn't see any of that

Last edited:
No act of violence or true harassing to any member was conducted all this happened outside Vsbattle wiki forum and the mentions of you outside it wasn't even From him
The only thing you can say he did was accuse you of displaying nudity wanting to report you to other Administrators, that's infact wrong but harassing
Insulting
Name calling
Threat
None of this happened inside and outside vsbw if you don't believe me its fine
I was only trying to help both as a friend and as a civilized member

This all seems too weird to me to be a mere coincidence, Jordan accusing me of having a hentai banner (based on the character in it) and a random accusing me of pedophilia based on the same thing, the random having AKA Jordan, the Pm's I'm getting about Jordan's past and his socks related behavior and too many coincidences and the whole thing about sharing accounts and blah, blah.

Anyway, I don't care what's going to happen here, it's up to the rest of the staff to decide, as I said, I don't like drama or being in this thread for long, I was just involved in this report.

Well that's as much as i can give the decision is truly based off the staffs
But just know he didn't call anyone a pedophile and please dont mind all those people in the screenshot they are non vsbw members who you really.... I don't know thinks this is a bias treatment

I call bollocks. Jordan claims that Nanase doesn't use the forums but after gathering evidence from their server, there were messages that evidently imply that they are a member here. Either they're the same person or they're deliberately defending that Nanase user.

The only user who bumped on September 13th is Jordan.

However, the context didn't seem to line up so there were probably deleted messages there. That Nanase user also apparently messages Lehy, DDM, Elizhaa, and LordGriffin's walls on this particular CRT.

He also messaged Dereck afterwards on the same date.
OD0fZbE.png

I don't have permission to check deleted messages on forums, but any administrator and thread moderator can check if there are deleted messages from a user on the walls of the staff members I mentioned, on that date.

However, if Nanase and Jordan really are the same person then that user really needs to get some help because apparently, they have activities of talking to themselves on the server.

Another thing to add is that I can't find the message of Nanase accusing Dereck of being a p*dophile on the server and in the screenshot Dereck sent, that user's name is blue however in that server, Nanase's name is purple.

I call bollocks. Jordan claims that Nanase doesn't use the forums but after gathering evidence from their server, there were messages that evidently imply that they are a member here. Either they're the same person or they're deliberately defending that Nanase user.

The only user who bumped on September 13th is Jordan.

However, the context didn't seem to line up so there were probably deleted messages there. That Nanase user also apparently messages Lehy, DDM, Elizhaa, and LordGriffin's walls on this particular CRT.

He also messaged Dereck afterwards on the same date.
OD0fZbE.png

I don't have permission to check deleted messages on forums, but any administrator and thread moderator can check if there are deleted messages from a user on the walls of the staff members I mentioned, on that date.

However, if Nanase and Jordan really are the same person then that user really needs to get some help because apparently, they have activities of talking to themselves on the server.

Another thing to add is that I can't find the message of Nanase accusing Dereck of being a p*dophile on the server and in the screenshot Dereck sent, that user's name is blue however in that server, Nanase's name is purple.

And you really think someone talks to themselves for i dont know
Years??

Vsbw is popular and all and yes because people don't get their character upgrade or whatever they tend to get salty
This have happened on numerous occasions
I wont spill out information anyway
But yes after "Jordan" creates a profile or get a CRT accepted he somehow makes it widely known
All tensura supporters both wiki or not exist in tensura server
So the day he planned to report you akajordan or nanase jokingly or idk being salty called you a pedophile which was an act not even displayed on the server but another different server entirely
Named the unknown
Again not trying to defend him you can get angry at him or ban him or something but its wrong to punish someone for a crime he didn't commmit
If the ban is on him being a salty member then its fine but he didn't truly harass anyone or call you a pedophile
As i also mentioned i don't mind the punishment if it was for accusing you for nudity and wanting to report you
But It will be wrong for you if you base this as him "calling" you a pedophile
Or harassing members i didn't see any of that

Seems like there is far more to this.

I'll let the screenshots explain for itself.

@Mizuki67 was banned on September 16th for being an alt account of Jordan and those images imply that Nanase has used the Mizuki. That is enough to prove Nanase is the same user as Jordan. Those screenshots also imply that Jordan has multiple accounts on this platform, not only Mizuki but said to have 6 alts in total. This shadow user is seemingly also an alt account of Jordan after I delved into their old messages, judging by the fact they used to have the same username, Star King.
No that's not him.
Akajordan is someone else idk how i can prove this but
I think the 3 of us can call @AKM sama sama just like how both of us did
Jordan is also a flex name he took from akajordan
His name is officially known as star king
@Starfeldway...
Yeah that account got banned since he started using @Jordan
Its a really long issue like i said
Which, Mizuki stated, that Jordan had gone by that username. I think we can all infer from this case that Jordan has a habit of retaining alternate accounts and talking to himself with them under multiple identities.

@Antvasima I'm unsure what that Mizuki user explained that vouched for themself but after investigating through their Discord server, I find them to be the same person. That Nanase user is obviously Jordan from what I have seen on the server and their history interpreted by Mizuki matches up almost perfectly (such as them using Mizuki's account on a particular basis).

I now heavily suspect Mizuki is actually a sock of Jordan, especially considering that they have been persistently trying to vouch for them as well as having very close mutual interest. Now taking in his habit of retaining different identities and accounts, not to mention Mizuki's history of being banned for being an alt account of Jordan.

@Antvasima I'm unsure what that Mizuki user explained that vouched for themself but after investigating through their Discord server, I find them to be the same person. That Nanase user is obviously Jordan from what I have seen on the server and their history interpreted by Mizuki matches up almost perfectly (such as them using Mizuki's account on a particular basis).

I now heavily suspect Mizuki is actually a sock of Jordan, especially considering that they have been persistently trying to vouch for them as well as having very close mutual interest. Now taking in his habit of retaining different identities and accounts, not to mention Mizuki's history of being banned for being an alt account of Jordan.

Correlate what you researched with what was told to me privately, I think it is too veracious to be just a coincidence.

Back