• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Both Abstractions and Glass gave him warnings on the thread and he stull doubled down by the looks of it. I propose a thread ban a minimum and possibly a short ban from the forum.
Short ban looks better IMHO, especially given that he's been warned multiple times and instead he doubled, no, triple-downed on it.

I support a ban, he's clearly not listening to the staff telling him to calm down and is just throwing random insults at Cyber for no reason.

Really doubt if 2 months are enough for what i'm seeing here in the reports, at least 1 year or more seems warranted.

Really doubt if 2 months are enough for what i'm seeing here in the reports, at least 1 year or more seems warranted.
IDK, seems a bit much. 3-6 months should be adequate, if not, 1 year, and if even that isn't enough? Then y'all can permaban him.

I think I'm supposed to report it here
No crt and yee

I think I'm supposed to report it here
No crt and yee
Damage warned them, dunno if further action if being taken though.

He added a bunch of blatantly false changes to his profile with no CRT or warning beforehand. Clearly vandalism.
A permaban is obsessive though, this is his first offense iirc.
I think it depends. Usually people that only go onto the site for vandalism purposes get permabanned immediately. If he's just new and doesn't understand the site's regulations though, I'm fine with a simple warning

@Kingofwolves999 and @TimmyTurnero both got pretty heated in this thread and started continuously slinging out insults at each other despite several mod warnings telling them to stop this behavior, it gets more and more heated the further you read but starting from the top here is the talk going downwards

There is more here that I haven't linked as they still were going at it after my warning linked in the last post here so please take care to read through this and form your own opinions

As someone who was watching what unfolded, I think at the very least a severe warning, or potentially a short ban is warranted.
How many times has TimmyTurnero been warned and banned about his behavior again?
I don't want to get too involved in this, but doesn't Timmy and King have past history of being a little bit too hostile in some threads?
IIRC in the OPM thread as well? Or maybe those were other guys.

How many times has TimmyTurnero been warned and banned about his behavior again?

IIRC in the OPM thread as well? Or maybe those were other guys.
Thst has been well over w year ago and it’s pretty evident that I’ve been nothing less than a good samaritan and trying not to be a problem. While its true I threw some insults back this was only because he came at me with unnecessary insults

Thst has been well over w year ago and it’s pretty evident that I’ve been nothing less than a good samaritan and trying not to be a problem. While its true I threw some insults back this was only because he came at me with unnecessary insults
You two shouldn't have said more after 2 mods told you to cut it out on that thread

So needless to say, this ain't exactly something new from Timmy. Can't speak on King, but Timmy is definitely not learning his lesson.
I’ve been nothing but supportive for almost an entire year, to claim that I’m not doing better or “not learning my lesson” is just cruelty, this is just a minor setback and sure I may b punished but to claim I haven’t learned is just a lie

The fact that you doubled down on the insults despite Dale's numerous warnings to stop as well as Maverick's warning is pretty evident that you haven't learned anything. It doesn't matter if King was firing back at you, the fact of the matter is that you refused to de-escalate after moderator instructions to stop.

The fact that you doubled down on the insults despite Dale's numerous warnings to stop as well as Maverick's warning is pretty evident that you haven't learned anything. It doesn't matter if King was firing back at you, the fact of the matter is that you refused to de-escalate after moderator instructions to stop.
This is unfair to Timmy. I noticed the warnings as well and we attempted to be more civil but devolved back into insults. I do not think his prior offenses should be brought up for this particular scenario given the, and I admit, high amounts of aggression I was putting forth. I agree the fault is equal but to claim he has not learned anything due to a single instance with me is not Justice in my opinion.

Or like any normal person there are setbacks. 365 days of me being good and you’re saying its irrelevant, have I done something to you in the past?

This is unfair to Timmy. I noticed the warnings as well and we attempted to be more civil but devolved back into insults. I do not think his prior offenses should be brought up for this particular scenario given the, and I admit, high amounts of aggression I was putting forth. I agree the fault is equal but to claim he has not learned anything due to a single instance with me is not Justice in my opinion.
I apologize for my outbursts

@DarkDragonMedeus @Celestial_Pegasus @Wokistan @Mr._Bambu @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @LordGriffin1000 @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou @GyroNutz @Firestorm808 @Everything12 @Maverick_Zero_X

This is just a standard message in case you do not receive notifications from this thread anymore.

Anyway, would any of you be willing to investigate the argument between Kingofwolves999 and TimmyTurnero that was linked to above, and likely give each of them a warning afterwards?

Aye, I'm still lurking on this thread.

Timmy's ban linked above was thirteen months ago, which is relatively recent. Combined with continuing to act out after two separate staff members told him to knock it off tells me he has not really changed in that span of time. To his credit, the other party (Kingofwolves) was goading him, self-admittedly. Both are being assholes, one has a bad history of acting out resulting in multiple bans.

Regardless of whether or not someone was goading him, one feels as though Timmy ought to have actual action taken against him- warnings don't work.

So, for my overall opinion, Timmy ought to receive retributive action- maybe a topic ban from My Hero Academia, which is the lightest I can think of- for some time (open to suggestions here). Wolves ought to receive a stern warning and nothing more- as far as I can tell, this is the first report worthy action he's taken. Ignoring mods is a damn bad first offense, but not worth more severe punishment.

Back