• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Okay, so if I made a CRT thread to give Sailor Moon, plot manipulation, and someone asked for proof, I can just link Sailor Moon's current profile as a source?

Are you trolling or do you actively believe that this is a refutation to mine and Clover's criticisms? If the page in question has scans which clearly show Plot Manipulation, with said scans being easily viewable just like the Giratina's scans. Then yes, that would be proof for your claim since the profile has scans which proves your claim and the scans are easily viewable by everyone looking at the profile.

And what happens if the profile doesn't have proof or the user can't find it?
Then it wouldn't be usable. You're trying to conflate such a scenario with the Giratina example, which - as Deceived said - has the evidence on the profile itself and even linked said evidence. This is getting very dishonest

Then it wouldn't be usable. You're trying to conflate such a scenario with the Giratina example, which - as Deceived said - has the evidence on the profile itself and even linked said evidence. This is getting very dishonest

The Giratina profile didn't have the evidence I was asking for. That's the point. I'm not being dishonest. I'm asking basic questions to understand what the correct protocol is in these situations.

The Giratina profile didn't have the evidence I was asking for. That's the point. I'm not being dishonest. I'm asking basic questions to understand what the correct protocol is in these situations.
You're pivoting now, your original complaint was about the fact you couldn't reliably find the information which Strym was referencing on the profile given its size, not that the information in question isn't satisfactory or isn't the information you're looking for.

Maybe you did in the thread but you didn't do it here, don't pivot like this again, it looks extremely dishonest on your part.

You're pivoting now, your original complaint was about the fact you couldn't reliably find the information which Strym was referencing on the profile given its size, not that the information in question isn't satisfactory or isn't the information you're looking for.

Maybe you did in the thread but you didn't do it here, don't pivot like this again, it looks extremely dishonest on your part.
I'm not pivoting. I asked a question. You answered it. And then I gave a different question based on your answer.

Stop assuming I'm acting in bad faith and this conversation would be over already.

I'm not pivoting. I asked a question. You answered it. And then I gave a different question based on your answer.
You didn't give "a different question" to Clover, you were trying to rationalize your arguments to Clover since he said you were coming off as dishonest.

Don't act like you weren't when you clearly were.

Stop assuming I'm acting in bad faith and this conversation would be over already.
I'm not assuming anything, i'm saying your actions come off as bad faith, not that you're actually acting in bad faith. Big difference.

If you think the evidence provided on the profile isn't satisfactory then simply argue against it, you don't need to overcomplicate the situation.
Noted. Thanks.

You didn't give "a different question" to Clover, you were trying to rationalize your arguments to Clover since he said you were coming off as dishonest.

I literally gave a follow up question. You and Clover have no reason to try to assign any motives to my posts other than what was written at face value. Anyways. Azon answered my final question, and this discussion isn't needed anymore.

Could you show me these past reports/warnings?

Here is his profile link. Also, I assume, you warned him personally.
9cad6a058ac742feb679e64cf0a97302.png

Also, all other warnings are minor “edit” warnings. That's it.

A user changed the Hell's Paradise page, and turned it into Yuji Kaku's works page (author of Hell's Paradise and Ayashimon), even though there's no confirmed connection between the two series. He also added his own calc to the page (which wasn't even accepted by any calc member), and created a profile for Maruo Kaido with arbitrary ratings.
There may be a misunderstanding here, as I cannot find a preexisting "Hell's Paradise" page.

It is inappropriate to use unaccepted calculations and to use guesswork statistics though.

@cloudyagami

What do you have to say for yourself?

There may be a misunderstanding here, as I cannot find a preexisting "Hell's Paradise" page.

It is inappropriate to use unaccepted calculations and to use guesswork statistics though.

@cloudyagami

What do you have to say for yourself?
There was never a page made for it that claim is false, i found Gabimaru's profile and seen he had a class 5 feat a long time ago with Rokurota so i made the verse for it. Alot of fans dont call Hells Paradise "Jigokuraku" so thats why i named it Hell's Paradise for easier searches. The Ayashimon part was a mistake though i take the blame for it. Didnt know they weren't inverse

It's honestly not a rule violation to be COMPLETELY honest.

It's just poor formatting and protocol, which can simply be fixed through CRTs. No rules were really violated barring using an unaccepted calc, which, obviously, is bad and should be removed from the page.

It's just poor formatting and protocol, which can simply be fixed through CRTs. No rules were really violated barring using an unaccepted calc, which, obviously, is bad and should be removed from the page.
There was a reference i seen but i have no disagreements if they aren't in-verse.

It seems like a just mistake and misunderstanding, no rules are really broken so ig it's fine.
Yeah basically to sum it up if theres still confusion for anyone else. There was a class 5 feat according to his profile, that was already made so it had to be accepted since his profile was made and not deleted, so i just created the verse for it and added a official colored picture and hollow tab. Ayashimon should be separated since they arent inverse. No disagreements.

It seems like a just mistake and misunderstanding, no rules are really broken so ig it's fine.
Agreed, although we still need to rename the verse page and stop using the unaccepted calculation.

BTW it seems that this was the first time that guy even made a contribution, so how long would his punishment be, a few weeks?

BTW it seems that this was the first time that guy even made a contribution, so how long would his punishment be, a few weeks?
I gave him a warning and instructions. There is no need for a ban or similar due to the fact that he seems to be a user who doesn't know how things work here, if he ignores the instructions, then a small punishment will be proposed.

Last edited:
I gave him a warning and instructions. There is no need for a ban or similar due to the fact that you seem to be a user who doesn't know how things work here, if he ignores the instructions, then a small punishment will be proposed.
yeah that makes sense
I find it funny that he wanked a random kid from a cartoon though, first time I ever saw someone actually powerscale that character too

I gave him a warning and instructions. There is no need for a ban or similar due to the fact that he seems to be a user who doesn't know how things work here, if he ignores the instructions, then a small punishment will be proposed.
To me it seemed like deliberate intended to be ironic vandalism. They should preferably be banned for at least 3 months, and probably longer.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lincoln_Loud?type=revision&diff=7759971&oldid=7696586

Back