• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I gave him a warning and instructions. There is no need for a ban or similar due to the fact that he seems to be a user who doesn't know how things work here, if he ignores the instructions, then a small punishment will be proposed.
To me it seemed like deliberate intended to be ironic vandalism. They should preferably be banned for at least 3 months, and probably longer.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lincoln_Loud?type=revision&diff=7759971&oldid=7696586

It’s the responsibility of members not to provoke others, yes, but there has to be some reprimanding done if a user bites in the fashion displayed above.

Also, none of the comments were directed towards the thread’s OP
If the OP thread did not exist in the first place, the whole toxicity won't exist, as they are dependent on the OP thread's existence.
Also, this is not his first time doing a such nonsense thread. He was attempting to create low 1-A Minecraft, and obviously, he never read previously rejected threads for that. The same goes for MG and Pokémon. This is alone provoking in my perspective side.

The user above who got reported has no history of toxicity and kinda looks like he was under pressure saying those.
Anyways, I don't want to involve myself, but this is tiring that people create CRTs and never research on anything.

OP was troll smh it was all just a response from the arguments led by the OP, so the flood goes from there taking others together but keeping all this aside.

^These seems to be more of pointing towards arguementum infinitum rather than insult but the language was bit tough.

^seems insult but for ignoring the argument maybe but yet a insult.

I mean if someone makes a thread to particularly piss people off and people take the bait it's a " Fool me once: Joke's on you. Fool me twice: Joke's on me " scenario
though I suppose the joke will always be on the thread starter as well since they made the thread with malicious intent
I'm not a mod or anything but I just wanted to say that.

I'm confused. This report was never about the OP, and I don't see how their involvement has anything to do with the things the user I've reported has said.
Can't you see? Your report already ended when Ant gave the warning to the user, now the OP of that same thread and is cursing the site, trolling and saying antics, so why not report him?

I honestly would blame OP for creating a such nonsense CRT that it is obviously for wanking reasons.
Which makes fans angry as well, and well-provoking. This is not his first time doing it at all.
If worst comes to worst, he will have been banned from doing CRTs in general for a time. I am of a opinion the OP need a warning and if he repeatingly does it, he get the ban from creating CRTs for some time.

I honestly would blame OP for creating a such nonsense CRT that it is obviously for wanking reasons.
Which makes fans angry as well, and well-provoking. This is not his first time doing it at all.
If the OP thread did not exist in the first place, the whole toxicity won't exist, as they are dependent on the OP thread's existence.
Also, this is not his first time doing a such nonsense thread. He was attempting to create low 1-A Minecraft, and obviously, he never read previously rejected threads for that. The same goes for MG and Pokémon. This is alone provoking in my perspective side.

The user above who got reported has no history of toxicity and kinda looks like he was under pressure saying those.
Anyways, I don't want to involve myself, but this is tiring that people create CRTs and never research on anything.
The OP seemed to be clueless rather than trolling going by his first post in that thread.
Agreed. He seems to be a troll and provoking person. Alone his messages proves this.
@Mr._Bambu @Celestial_Pegasus @Andytrenom @Wokistan @SomebodyData @Abstractions

Would any of you be willing to investigate please?

Im reporting @SparxGaming12 for constantly being a troll in this thread
saying stuff like:
"💀 Literally no debunk + not even reading what i am saying : 🤓 no i am too much ******** to read those high class things imma just spam that this crt should be closed and with appeal to popularity this crt will 100% closed"

and now hes just being a troll and calling people a nerd
"@Dread see people like you 💀 no debunk : *🤓 no i said everything and this crt should be close i dont care if this is debunkable or not , i hate Pokemon so much that no matter the evidence i still gonna spam this crt should be closed"

saying stuff like:
"💀 Literally no debunk + not even reading what i am saying : 🤓 no i am too much ******** to read those high class things imma just spam that this crt should be closed and with appeal to popularity this crt will 100% closed"

"@Dread see people like you 💀 no debunk : *🤓 no i said everything and this crt should be close i dont care if this is debunkable or not , i hate Pokemon so much that no matter the evidence i still gonna spam this crt should be closed"
Since he is a very new member who is self-admittedly just here to cause problems and derail, I personally don't mind if we permanently ban him.

Since he is a very new member who is self-admittedly just here to cause problems and derail, I personally don't mind if we permanently ban him.
First things first, we should wait on other staff members.
Also, shouldn’t we make it a two years first before escalating it to permanent ban?

I get the trolling part, but I also ain’t completely convinced it shouldn’t been full on permanent ban.

saying stuff like:

First things first, we should wait on other staff members.
Also, shouldn’t we make it a two years first before escalating it to permanent ban?

I get the trolling part, but I also ain’t completely convinced it shouldn’t been full on permanent ban.
@DarkDragonMedeus @AKM sama @Damage3245 @SamanPatou

What do you think about this?

@TioKill

Stop being toxic towards other members here. Consider this as an official warning.
So let me get this straight -

Hilarious. I won't even waste time on reporting on someone else's behalf because of personal bias - that's another can of worms, but nah, you say that to HIM too, otherwise I refuse to acknowledge this warning. Btw, what's the situation with OP and the obvious instigating threads?

So let me get this straight -

Hilarious. I won't even waste time on reporting on someone else's behalf because of personal bias - that's another can of worms, but nah, you say that to HIM too, otherwise I refuse to acknowledge this warning. Btw, what's the situation with OP and the obvious instigating threads?
The OP has been banned for trolling. I would appreciate if other staff members here investigate what you mentioned above though.

Back