• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

He did not just make an insulting "bad joke" that was heavily transphobic; he doubled down on his stance and refused to apologize for it.
I think you missed how insta banning Darth weakened the whole staff case here, after all, everything that happened basically gains a counter by a mistake from the judges

Darth created fake accounts ? Being banned without proper debate increases the chances of erratic behavior, as Ant pointed, we were unfair to Darth in the first place

Darth didn't apologized ? We only knew that after Darth was unbanned and had the chance to talk about it, therefore the first ban didn't had this as excuse for its time and lack of debate, using it now has no meaning. In a real Court this would be literally irrelevant to justify the first ban, the second one is another story of course, although he did apologized

This is already over and I'm not returning here to press this again, and I usually don't participate in this type of stuff, but this case surprised me with how many errors it had

@Lightning_XXI; as you have noticed, the first ban is not in effect anymore. In effect, it worked as a placeholder as somebody else mentioned and it could be undone instantly as required, which it was. Nobody is excusing the first ban with the reason being that Darth was unapologetic.

The staff case is not weakened in any way by Darth's initial ban; he still performed the offense and though the punishment was heavyhanded a punishment was coming to him regardless. No amount of excuses would have fully justified or excused what he had done and him being allowed a chance to come back just ended up being squandered by him when he doubled down on his stance.

If you say that you're not here to press the issue again, why bring it back up at all? The discussion is already over and you're just stirring up drama.

@Lightning_XXI; as you have noticed, the first ban is not in effect anymore. In effect, it worked as a placeholder as somebody else mentioned and it could be undone instantly as required, which it was. Nobody is excusing the first ban with the reason being that Darth was unapologetic.
Thank Ant for being a placeholder, I know you guys will try to cover this with other excuses, feel free to do it, but be sure nobody is buying
The staff case is not weakened in any way by Darth's initial ban; he still performed the offense and though the punishment was heavyhanded a punishment was coming to him regardless. No amount of excuses would have fully justified or excused what he had done and him being allowed a chance to come back just ended up being squandered by him when he doubled down on his stance.
If the punishment was wrong it was wrong, this opens precedent just like any other case does, you know that, "he would be punished regardless" is, like, textbook definition of not caring for someone's defense, which is again, a "nice" precedent
If you say that you're not here to press the issue again, why bring it back up at all? The discussion is already over and you're just stirring up drama.
Someone pointing these mistakes can't be considered drama, but like I said, I knew this would be for some staff, nothing new

I would appreciate if someone would give this user a warning for his attitude. Has an incredible bias against anyone who disagrees with anything related to pokemon. Has an ironic and sarcastic attitude, it is only necessary to read his recent comments and you can appreciate the bad attitude. Even Confluctor (when he was part of the staff) gave him a warning for his attitude. Even now he continues with that attitude and LordGriffin remarked that attitude here. He didn't care and called LordGriffin "Silly" and not to comment on things someone didn't know and continued to taunt DT in the comment below.

Last edited:
To my knowledge, Darth only apologized for some of his lesser offenses and for "possibly making LGBTQ+ people upset", but he also openly admits he didn't apologize for lashing out against Fandom's TOS or even for his Abram Tank comment. Furthermore, making a sock despite him claiming he doesn't care about getting banned is kind of a hint of dishonesty and hypocrisy. And if it was just the joke, I might have said 3 to 6 months, but that tactic along with the joke is worth extending it to 1 year, though I do think any longer is too harsh.

And I agree with Colonel that beating dead horses is not something that sits right.

Last edited:
me personally i'm fine with all kind of words he throw at me, but his comments contributed nothing and just unnecessarily dragging the thread, and his attitude to other members and staffs is unacceptable. So i think a temporary thread ban is reasonable to me, but still it depend on staffs decision

Not a staff, but as someone who once gave him a warning... Looking at his history, he doesn't seem like a constructive member and constantly creates a crappy environment like this. And I don't think he has any intention of actually improving his behaviour. So I think a ban from Pokémon in general will be better than just a thread ban from this this thread. Or just ban him.

That seems reasonable, if he is a generally toxic, obstructive, and unproductive member.

Okay.

@hajime

Since you are constantly being toxic and obstructive, you are no longer allowed to post in Pokémon threads in this forum. If you continue, we will be forced to ban you for real instead.
Isn't this being too harsh? From all of their comments they don't seem toxic at all, them saying you should do some research on the subject is bannable or toxic?

Or am I missing anything/not understand something?

Isn't this being too harsh? From all of their comments they don't seem toxic at all, them saying you should do some research on the subject is bannable or toxic?

Or am I missing anything/not understand something?
Basically name called mods and belittled them for not being knowledgeable in pokemon

Well, maybe I was too harsh and we should start with a thread ban. I am distracted and not well-informed about the subject.

Well, maybe I was too harsh and we should start with a thread ban. I am distracted and not well-informed about the subject.
I see that being much more reasonable personally
Basically name called mods and belittled them for not being knowledgeable in pokemon
I don't think that was their intentions, they have said themselves they don't have good English... Implying that it might not be their first language plus I feel like they wouldn't be telling them to research more about the verse to just belittle them but even if they did, a ban to a whole verse is quite harsh

Last edited:
Okay. Is somebody here willing to apply it please?

I don't think a ban is necessary but I've already told hajima to stop derailing and telling others what they should be doing. Especially when saying they have no knowledge so cannot comment on pokemon in general despite that being false. If hajima continues to derail then you guys can decide what to do because I'm trying not to keep that discussion going because of stress.

A Pokémon based ban works better rather than just a thread ban, off the top of my head they also accused DT of bias in another thread (and I’m fairly certain refused to drop it)

They provide nothing useful to these threads, opting to throw baseless accusations of bias (which they also did in the most recent thread)
If you're seriously advocating this, you're either anti-pokemon or you think god can't even make cars.
instead of actually make their case. With respect to Monkey, claiming this is a one-off or seldom case is simply not accurate. In addition to them casting away Ant’s warning, I think all of this shows Hajime would prove to be a hinderance to Pokémon threads should they be allowed to continue on them at such a level it would be best to prevent any further toxicity, derailing, or belittling of our staff that would be inevitable the next time a Pokémon thread is made and they decide to get involved

I don't think a ban is necessary but I've already told hajima to stop derailing and telling others what they should be doing. Especially when saying they have no knowledge so cannot comment on pokemon in general despite that being false. If hajima continues to derail then you guys can decide what to do because I'm trying not to keep that discussion going because of stress.
Okay. Thank you for the input. As I said, feel free to give them a thread ban.

A Pokémon based ban works better rather than just a thread ban, off the top of my head they also accused DT of bias in another thread (and I’m fairly certain refused to drop it)

They provide nothing useful to these threads, opting to throw baseless accusations of bias (which they also did in the most recent thread)

instead of actually make their case. With respect to Monkey, claiming this is a one-off or seldom case is simply not accurate. In addition to them casting away Ant’s warning, I think all of this shows Hajime would prove to be a hinderance to Pokémon threads should they be allowed to continue on them at such a level it would be best to prevent any further toxicity, derailing, or belittling of our staff that would be inevitable the next time a Pokémon thread is made and they decide to get involved
These seem to be good points.

Last edited:
They didn't accuse him, they just said what they think... Your being too harsh with everything they are saying, yes, saying you shouldn't comment if you aren't knowledgeable is rude but a whole verse ban is similar to a normal ban for some members
They should have a chance to improve themselves from a thread ban, banning them from a whole verse just like that... Doesn't give someone a chance to redeem themselves

Again there is also implications of them not having english to be their first language... which could be a reason for misunderstandings

Last edited:
They didn't accuse him, they just said what they think... Your being to harsh with everything they are saying,
I’m really not, DT had been arguing against the proposed upgrade, and Hajime insinuated that it was because DT had bias against Arceus, A.K.A. accused them of bias
but a whole verse ban is similar to a normal ban for some members
So? They’ve been nothing but disruptive, I wouldn’t be opposed to a normal ban either, they’ve been a toxic hindrance every time I’ve seen them on a thread, and clearly don’t intend on changing based on their response to Ant’s warning
They should have a chance to improve themselves from a thread ban, banning them from a whole verse just like that... Doesn't give someone a chance to redeem themselves
It’s very clear from their continuance of this behaviour across two threads, as well as their dismissal of their warning, they have 0 intention of changing. Holding out on this will just be letting them wreak havoc on more threads and then even if we ban them from Pokémon (or in general) after that it’s shutting the gate after the horse has bolted.
Again there is also implications of them not having english to be their first language... which could be a reason to misunderstandings
I really don’t think a lack of good English can be used to wave away the stuff they’ve done, and even if it could be, it’s very clear in Hajime’s case there’s no “misunderstanding”. They’ve been unapologetic and dismissive of warnings, if they were trying to communicate more peacefully, which you’re insinuating, they would’ve likely apologised for coming across aggressively at this point. Instead, they’ve just gotten defensive

Monkey tends to be morally righteous and sensible in general, so in this case I am not sure if we should start with a thread ban and apply a verse ban if the member in question causes problems in other threads as well, or go straight to a verse ban instead.

I'd say it's better to just keep an eye on the guy, seeing what Confluctor inputted about him, they have a history of being unproductive and overall toxic.

Monkey tends to be morally righteous and sensible in general, so in this case I am not sure if we should start with a thread ban and apply a verse ban if the member in question causes problems in other threads as well, or go straight to a verse ban instead.
Think of it this way, with only a thread ban, you are hoping Hajime will accept the ban, and begin improving his behaviour and becoming a useful contributor to threads

… when he disregarded an official warning only just over 2 hours ago

They have no respect for staff, they’re a repeat offender, they’ve shown no intention to change, the only thing you’ll get out of letting Hajime off with just a thread ban is increased toxicity in every Pokémon thread he touches

I agree with Lord Griffin that thread bans and strict warnings sounds better than bans. He hasn't been like super hostile, he's mostly been obnoxious and rather abrasive on affiliation bias.

I agree with Lord Griffin that thread bans and strict warnings sounds better than bans. He hasn't been like super hostile, he's mostly been obnoxious and rather abrasive on affiliation bias.
Okay. Would you be willing to handle it please?

I already applied a 3 week thread ban, but I think others have already warned him plenty of times. Wasn't sure what else was needed.

Again there is also implications of them not having english to be their first language... which could be a reason for misunderstandings
Not really involved in the debate or anything, but want to point out that not having english as their first language isn't a excuse to bad behaviour, and I can say this confidently as someone who motherlanguage isn't english.

Back