• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Can you show me? This is pretty serious
Did you just ignore the fact that I literally said that I reported his comment years ago and that I don't even know if it exists anymore? I didn't bother taking a screenshot because the guy had already been permabanned by the time I even decided to take a peek on his Reddit profile, and reporting that comment is what allowed me to block the dude on Reddit in the first place.

Last edited:
Did you just ignore the fact that I literally said that I reported his comment years ago and that I don't even know if it exists anymore? I didn't bother taking a screenshot because the guy had already been permabanned by the time I even decided to take a peek on his Reddit profile, and reporting that comment is what allowed be to block the dude in the first place.
I didn't read your reply when I commented that

Funny how people throw the word bias and we go from telling Speed not to do it again, to a 1 year ban in vsthreads. If we're going to have principles stick to it. That's all i really gotta say.

Can you show me? This is pretty serious
Key words are "I have heard". Meaning I've mostly heard "here say" from a variety of people and haven't seen many myself. But I trust KLOL and I usually stay away from Reddit and 4Chan and other likewise communities since a lot of them have historically had quite a bit of sub communities that approached "Deep dark web" status. And he's still guilty of other offenses that are still permaban worthy regardless.

Anyway, we should probably move on from that discussion.

Funny how people throw the word bias and we go from telling Speed not to do it again, to a 1 year ban in vsthreads. If we're going to have principles stick to it. That's all i really gotta say.
Exactly I didn’t even do anything wrong this time except being a bad debater and being “biased” in threads that I haven’t made. When there are others their doing the exact same thing

Okay. We will go with that then, given the long above discussion.

@speedster352 :

You are not allowed to participate in versus threads here for the next 6 months. Please try to improve on your behaviour and common sense that are required for such discussions in the meantime, as otherwise we will likely have to forbid you from participating for even longer afterward the ban time runs out.

Okay. We will go with that then, given the long above discussion.

@speedster352 :

You are not allowed to participate in versus threads here for the next 6 months. Please try to improve on your behaviour and common sense that are required for such discussions in the meantime, as otherwise we will likely have to forbid you from participating for even longer afterward the ban time runs out.
That means I can’t make any although I haven’t made any spite or stomp matches?

That means I can’t make any although I haven’t made any spite or stomp matches?
I shouldn't comment on this but you don't seem to understand why you are being banned again. You were warned and banned previously for your general behavior in vs threads and for making spites and stomps matches, now as I said previously you apparently have not made any stomps or spites and you seem to complain why you are being banned if you have not, the reason (you don't seem to understand it) is that your attitude in vs debate is terrible, you say you are not good in debates, so the best thing you should do is to take a break and try to improve your attitude, etc. Hopefully this ban will help you improve in that regard. That's what I wanted to say, and this may sound a bit rude although I don't mean to be rude, take it well, stop with the "I'll leave this wiki after this or that" antics kinda annoying, you're not an 8 year old kid. Goodbye.

I am one-hundred percent sure @QuasiYuri says the N word in this particular post, later edited so no one can see it. Any Staff member can look up the edits to figure this out, I am pretty sure.

I do not care what ethnicity they are, I do not care about the circumstances that lead them to say said word, people of color have been punished for using the N word in the past, thus, this should be no exception.
I will not stand for double-standards on this wiki. Absolutely not.

Antvasima was the one who edited the post and he gave a warning to QuasiYuri on the same thread.
"Hey, hey, you shouldn't use the word" is not a punishment. People have been punished, banned for mentioning the word once, you know that, you literally agreed with it. Yet, they even clarify that they've said the word more than once. These, Damage, are double-standards at their finest.

Also people being banned for quoting a post containing the N-Word. Your instance in this is laughable at best.

This comment from @Abstractions should reflect this case word-for-word.
Probably should be warned or banned for a short time for intentionally bypassing the filter, indicating that there's an understanding that this is something that will get them in trouble from FANDOM if said beyond it generally being inappropriate.
The user themselves has been around for years and from the looks of things has only been reported once for posting a broken NSFW link upon request of another user, so it isn't clear that they are trolling.
I'll let others deliberate as to how strong of a punishment should be given.

I was just providing some clarification. I didn't say I have no problems with what Quasi did. I'm sure @Antvasima will be able to comment on it directly.

I'm not going to say anything but this.

I can recall multiple staff agree they should be treated the same as blue names when it comes to rule violations, if it was an N-bomb, then we treat it as such, if it was another word, we treat it however its been treated elsewhere.

"Hey, hey, you shouldn't use the word" is not a punishment. People have been punished, banned for mentioning the word once, you know that, you literally agreed with it. Yet, they even clarify that they've said the word more than once. These, Damage, are double-standards at their finest.
looking at the report, the user only had 1 report prior for posting a broken nsfw link in their span of a year on the site. And they didnt even use the word in a targeted sense, just said it, whilst i don't know how Yuri said it, using context clues its probably in this sentence "when this is already too much for lazy-ass here." between lazy ass and here. Which if the case yeah, that is pretty targeted.

Idk how mods are treated here, but mfs have been banned for saying this shit, whilst Yuri's getting not even a slap on the wrist. I like Yuri, they seem like a nice person. But this type of behaviour shouldn't have to be witnessed. If any blue name had done it, it would have been a ban 100%.

I'm not going to say anything but this.

I can recall multiple staff agree they should be treated the same as blue names when it comes to rule violations, if it was an N-bomb, then we treat it as such, if it was another word, we treat it however its been treated elsewhere.
This is verifiable by any mods who can see edits, and Damage's lack of pushback should be evidence enough. Unfortunately, this was an N-bomb, bypassing the filter, even.

Nobody has said yet on the thread that QuasiYuri should get a pass.
Ant's very blatant knowledge and lack of appropriate reaction on this word being used by Yuri implies they're getting a pass. Ant saw it, edited it, deleted a person's comment calling it out, and just left a slight warning for something he'd ban people over if it was someone else.
That's a pass, it does not matter if it was said or not.

Can i request that only the one's related to the situation at hand comment here?
Cause i see nothing of importance being brought up by other's besides shiz like the stuff written by pikaman and xxking (besides the most recent one). Reaper at least brought something up but im pretty sure that would be common knowledge amongst staff.
I am pretty sure that y'all had a rule against normal members commenting here without anything to add to the argument. This needs to be dealt with unless we want to have a witch hunt against Yuri start up. They screwed up but their punishment should be decided between staff, the accuser and themselves, not between random members expressing their opinions on how unfair this or that is.

Would simply giving them a stricter warning suffice here? There was no malicious intent.
No. If you are going to place a three-month on someone else with Ant explicitly stating “it was not used as an insult”, then the same should be reciprocated.

I bare no ill omen to Yuri, but I will absolutely not watch these incongruous standards between mods and members in real time just because we don’t have extra tags under our name.

Sincerely, someone who’s also black.

Back