• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I think so, yes. What was TGoP banned for btw?

He got global blocked on FANDOM for posting loli hentai on Joke Battles.

Oh. That is obviously very extreme, which is unfortunate, given that I think that he was mostly harmless preceding that incident. I don't think that he was globally blocked though, as he contacted me via Community Central afterwards.

The user who did this has no other edits so he's either a troll or just a new user who doesn't know english very well.

@SamanPatou

Please check if you have accidentally unlocked any other important pages.
Apologies, I don't even remember why I did it, as apparently no one asked me to do it. I think it may have been a mistake as on mobile the tiering system page is the one linked on the home of my phone, and I may have done something wrong.

I'll pay more attention in the future and later I'm going to check if something I opened after a request is still unlocked.

Screenshot_2021-05-07-20-43-07-73.jpg

Who should we ban, and why? We only tend to do things of that nature to people who create several accounts to evade bans and the like.

It happens sometimes that people switch to another account in this forum, we are automatically informed about it, and privately tell them to pick one account and stick with it. We cannot be too draconian in this respect, or we would lose lots of valuable members.

Some context on that screencap would be nice. I saw what was said in the thread but that really isn't too much to go off of.

Seems the OP, and I think they were suggesting he came here just to be a Yesman for a permanently banned user. But I agree that nothing he said directly on site appeared to be that bad. I'm not sure if he really said anything ban worthy.

The guy that the OP of the linked thread contacted was a banned member that OP was trying to use to farm agreement votes from. Omega's reaction to being called out on these facts was just "yeah lol hope they don't ban me".

Literally the whole reason we ban socks is to prevent this kind of thing, guys. There's no point in voting if I can just grab my friends and say "hey, make an account and say yes to this for me".

Can somebody please explain the full context regarding what happened here to me?

Did some member just ask some other current member to help out in a thread, or did something more extreme take place?

He's not "getting help". He literally said "say yes on this thread". That's ban worthy.
But it's very strict, basically he said he doesn't need much (Hehe welp not like I need it), all I see in this scenario is that this person is innocent. (if you think about it as a fake account or something, so yes but if it's not, it doesn't make sense to me.)

The OP of a content revision thread contacted someone who got banned from this site, asking him to make an account and say yes to his content revision.

When called out on this with a screenshot, he didn't deny it (which he admittedly could have, as fake comments like that aren't hard to make) and instead said "yeah lol hope I don't get banned".

But it's very strict, basically he said he doesn't need much (Hehe welp not like I need it), all I see in this scenario is that this person is innocent. (if you think about it as a fake account or something, so yes but if it's not, it doesn't make sense to me.)
...And? He still tried to rig the votes in his favor. That's ban worthy.

The_Wright_Way holds the same views on the topic as I do.

He flat out noted that it was ban worthy, didn't even deny it, and he basically told a banned member to make a sock account just for a "FRA".

...And? He still tried to rig the votes in his favor. That's ban worthy.
Okay, he may have opened an account at their request, but he request for it himself too, and if this guy's going to get ban, I'd like to ask to you this;
If the information he says turns out to be true, are you going to throw the truth away just because one person has made vaguely-obscure mistakes?

I don't think it is ban worthy, the guy is just look like innocent and gullible

Also, there is still crt going on, unless something too extreme which is no the case here until now, i don't think he need to be ban, even if there is another agree FRA comment, it is not effect the crt result that big, still need evaluate to be pass

This is the whole thing happened in a community posts comment section of a YouTuber called gamerturk and the YouTuber himself seems to have some kind of complain against vsb
Screenshot_2021-05-07-21-05-31-05.jpg

The next one:
Screenshot_2021-05-07-20-43-07-73.jpg

The YouTubers comment:
Screenshot_2021-05-07-22-26-19-10.jpg

Last edited:
Back