• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

This profile
was vandalized by this person

they could be clueless though

Actually I wouldn't feel anything at all. I just think it's wholly inappropriate behaviour and the contents of that message you sent to Impress is deserving of a ban.
The only reason i said that was because he keep saying idc to whatever i said and that that shit doesn't belong in this section it's little annoying but tbh I've neen wondering how does it look like when you are banned from commenting in this site

This profile
was vandalized by this person

they could be clueless though
I blocked him.

Ah, so the report button can be used to locate violations?
Yes, there is a button that we (AKM, Promestein, DontTalk, Medeus, and me) can click on in order to check the place that the report was made. We cannot read private conversations otherwise.

Pretty sure things Descalated themselves honestly, I didn't respond further(sadistic mood and just stopped myself) and Makenai flat dropped complete hostilities(spoke in a more professional tone), so what needs to be done exactly? Both parties your reporting kind of dropped it before you even reported it.

Last edited:
I mentioned it to him:

However, unfortunately I have sometimes had to correct blatantly very inaccurate intelligence statistics as well, given that it is quite easy for me to quickly gauge this statistic based on the mentioned evidence, due to defining our Intelligence page in the first place, and that it isn't practically feasible to start separate content revision threads for every single case that I encounter while I am busy with wiki editing patrolling work.

I think that an ongoing "Intelligence sections corrections" wiki management forum thread might be our least bad solution for this problem, so decisions are not made unilaterally in lack of better options.

Last edited:
That is a pretty harsh joke, though the user in question seems new and probably rather young and naive.

@N_Kardashev has intentionally bypassed the censor in order to say the n-word
Probably should be warned or banned for a short time for intentionally bypassing the filter, indicating that there's an understanding that this is something that will get them in trouble from FANDOM if said beyond it generally being inappropriate.

The user themselves has been around for years and from the looks of things has only been reported once for posting a broken NSFW link upon request of another user, so it isn't clear that they are trolling.

I'll let others deliberate as to how strong of a punishment should be given.

Back