• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I'd like to report BlackDarkness679 for his behavior on this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/dal-huge-downgrade.108147/#post-3407668

From what I can tell, he's been aggressive towards everyone from the very beginning, with his very first comment outside the OP starting with "Then bring up arguments, you didnt bring any at all back then, only bias". He's sense been arguing aggressively with pretty much everybody, even when the disagreements are minor (Schnee agreed with his downgrade, but disagreed with where they should be downgraded too. Black's response was to tell him that he had no right to judge the feat because he doesn't know the verse and then bring up drama from six months ago to damage his credibility. What makes this doubly suspicious is that the people voting for him admit to not really knowing the verse and simply think the OP makes sense. Furthermore, he's been trying to push the thread through while a knowledgeable staff member that he has beef with is inactive and is accusing everyone who wants to wait for him of stalling) When I told him to calm down, he played the victim and said "you reap what you sow".

Personally, I just see this as a guy who got salty when his downgrade was rejected last time. Sense I can't recall any other instances of bad behavior and I don't know how long he's been here, I suggest a week long ban. His attitude towards staff makes him unlikely to listen to a warning, so we need to make sure he knows this kind of behavior isn't tolerated here, but we also shouldn't be too harsh on a first offense. With any luck, he'll be able to calm down and argue more rationally when he comes back, as several people seem to agree with him.

Furthermore, I don't want his CRT to be closed. He has brought up some good points and many people agree with him. This is just about BlackDarkness, not his opinions.

Well, anything longer than a week would be overkill in that case.

I will summon @DarkDragonMedeus here as him and I have actually dealt with him.

See, a while ago regarding Date A Live, there was a discussion thread being held and BlackDarkness was the one who thought the Low 2C ratings were faulty, however, there was another issue regarding Editing that he was constantly asking me to do, I couldn't because the file was locked, and he assumes that I wasn't doing my job of getting somebody to help. (Which I actually contacted Eliza on the matter). Once this was over I went to his wall telling him to calm down and he persisted in trying his best to tell me that I wasn't doing my job, Im a discussion moderator, not a content moderator, yet he kept telling me I wasn't doing my job properly. He also came to my wall and constantly pestered me about it until DDM interviened.

Though, as Wright Way already pointed out, even though this happened months ago in the old forum, he refuses to drop issues that have already occured long ago, quoting "You can't even do simple things" "You can't even read it properly" etc. Though I would heavily advise everyone who wants to contribute to read that thread and understand this with the proper context.

Simply put, Black is clearly not willing to move on from long dead issues that are no longer even present anymore, and is blatantly angry that the tiers were accepted even though he believes them to be false.

He was warned multiple times by admins, Antvasma included to stop doing this, yet he still refuses.

I think a severe warning is necessary, but I can gurantee you he will not listen.

Which is why I proposed a short ban.

Although, is his bad behavior has been going on for months, then perhaps a longer one is in order.

I don't recall his behavior on other threads because I haven't seen much of it, so I can't speak for that unless I look at his other threads and see how he has been acting

I don't recall his behavior on other threads because I haven't seen much of it, so I can't speak for that unless I look at his other threads and see how he has been acting
Regardless, if he holds that much of a grudge and is aggressive to that degree, then something should be done to set him straight.

I'm thinking 2-3 weeks. Maybe a month.

He is frustrated from having to wait for Ionliosite to reply for a very long time, and is likely stressed out from everything going on in politics right now, so a week should probably be enough.

That bit about politics is utterly irrelevant, many people on this wiki live in the US and nobody acts like he does on topics that are that old, that is not a good excuse.
Also, he's been confrontational and aggressive like this before. This isn't stress, this is his regular personality.

Well, a week should likely be enough to start with in any case. He has turned frustrated from waiting for so long, and has not done anything particularly bad.

Many of you are nothing but sensitive snowflakes, who lie and play the victim and expect respect and such in return when none of you give in return that, yet want others to do, respect is mutual staff or members, none of you do that, then overreacting to anything as if its hostility

Back in that old thread on fandom i asked nicely as possible for proof, responses were given in disgust and indirectly implying at me to be dumb, as for the edit thing, it was told multiple times ask for someone to unlock it, nowhere was said to edit a locked profile and when it was finally unlocked, for no explained reason a response of "i dont see whats wrong, will let others handle it" was given, when questioning that ofc people jumped on me saying i was agressive for pointing out how he cant see the issue and discussion or content mod or whatever role you have now means a simple edit mistake cant get fixed now?

I gave Ion roughly a week each time and asked how much or that blog he says he will do is done, response to that was given again as if i told him a personal thing, then user Vel comes to call me douche and act agressive yet im to blame again?

The standards and attitude which many of you have is purely the same as any other member which you go and say they cause problems, no difference at all

He is correct in that another member was aggressive towards him as well earlier in the thread.

You do need to try to be more reasonable though. Several wrongs do not make a right, and you cannot get stuck on old and mostly forgotten issues.

Also i went on hiatus ever since that thing from 6 months ago after i had enough of everything, 7 counting the fact the thread was made since 1 month since the move roughly and nothing changed regarding how staff and members alike treat things

If the issue was present 7 months ago and you took a break, you know better then to just come back and bring it up again out of nowhere.

I have not insulted you, nor have I been unreasonable, I even defended you on that thread when another member was being hostile, and yet you tell me that I lie and that I am a sensitive snowflake that manipulated you, despite it being clear as day that I was not biased during that thread.

And yet even now, when you have been asked to be reasonable, you still resort to insults, you may not think that having any form of respect to be logical, but that is what we demand here on this wiki.

Anybody who thinks I am being unreasonable or rude can go on that thread and see for themselves, I did not bring up a dead topic, nor question your competence, nor say that you can't read.

And even after this thread, you are continuing here, what does that say?

As for Ion, that doesn't even matter because I even gave the CRT a go ahead and allowed people to carry it out.

Not to mention, before anybody even responded, you made accusations of bias.

I urge anyone who needs to see this topic to simply view that thread and see for themselves.

You lie about what happened long ago dont try to twist it there with your pov

Also this wouldnt have gotten to this point if your pal Ion wasnt a thick headed fanboy, cuz i cant call it anything else and explained regarding that matter instead of just being like "no, no, no" when called out, what is this to refuse giving an explaination and then have it seem like i was the bad guy there

Let alone that thread, i gave roughly 1 week each time and asking how much of that is done, what am i supposed to make out from a response he gave to me that he has no time to answer and has other things to do, yet can just do it fine in other threads, invested more to them even, when all i asked is a short answer how much its done of what he said

Now apparently he answered you on that but couldnt do it when told to after reasonable breaks

And again the blame is put on me when the other side isnt any better then this

He is correct in that another member was aggressive towards him as well earlier in the thread.
Assuming we're talking about the same thread here, Black's very first reply to someone was aggressive. I literally directly quoted it.

Not denying that he was insulted at one point, but, well, see Schnee's response.

Quite frankly you can believe whether I lied or not, if you refuse to believe me when I tell you that I did that frankly does not matter. It was over 7 months ago regardless.

Ion isn't even relevant here, this is about you deciding to act aggressive to me and bring up an issue that occurred between you and me over 7 moths ago, Ion didn't turn us against each other, no one brought that up but you.

I gave you the go ahead to apply that CRT, I defended you when Vel was being aggressive, even though as Wright pointed out, you started the altercation with an aggressive reply. Even when I was on your side you say I was lying to put the blame on you in that very thread.

You can say that the blame was put on you when I'm not any better, but the thread speaks for itself and anybody who wishes to read draw their own conclusions.

Given that Black outright brings up drama that happened over 7 months ago and blatantly refuses to shape up, and there is both this thread and the CRT Wright linked to show this, I will let the others decide.

Yeah just influence others and act as if you are the saint here and put the blame for everything, cuz you or others are never at fault, perfect with no flaws

Nice how welcoming is it always feeling here with members and staff alike regarding anything no matter how small and make it a big deal, let alone how judgement is done as well

I'm not influencing people by using your own words that you yourself have said on a thread that you yourself have made, and despite what you said on that thread you have made no attempt to bring up that maybe you were in the wrong or that you may have something you didn't do as well as you could have

They are your words and your words Alone, I have influenced nothing.

Typical staff attitude, you wont change peoples when you yourselves dont change and your overly sensitive standards

Let alone the impressions you give at first sight along your members that you cant keep in check

And you refuse to move on from an a 7 month old dispute.

This is the last I will say, it was a mistake to continue this further.

Yeah, there's nothing left to say here.

He should be banned and I doubt anyone following this conversation will disagree with that.

I just got back from work, but yes. I can vouch that I do recall him attacking Schnee and he basically flipped and went on hiatus just for calling him out. The politics example isn't relevant or an excuse harsh behavior on a Vs debating platform. But I agree that Schnee is just trying to do his job and be reasonable with the character statistics, he isn't being biased. And I agree with Maverick that calling us a bunch of white snowflakes is both heavily uncalled for and hypocritical. Also, it's very snowflake like to be getting explosive just for reporting you or attacking the entire wiki over it. Also, being a selfish jerk is much worse than being a snowflake.

Anyway, I think a month long ban seems reasonable given what Wright Way said.

Back