• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I’m starting to hate this wiki if STAFF MEMBERS keep bitching and complaining about a FICTIONAL CHARACTER’S statistics.

And? They keep acting like it’s the biggest deal in the world

Stfu go touch some grass if you keep complaining like this. You’re literally putting words in my mouth. You keep saying the statistics are dumb when there are people who have tried their HARDEST to find them.

Yeah, a serious warning is warranted (I warned him). If he continues, a ban is in order.

@TimmyTurnero needs a serious attitude change after being warned multiple times in the My Hero Academia General Discussion thread.

Posts listed here:

He refers to people as "bih" which is a shortened form of "bitch". He has admitted to trying to find ways to wank feats and wants to "take over" by upgrading everyone. He posts random off-topic posts in general discussion thread like Among Us memes. He keeps telling people to "cope" in the general thread and he is too argumentative.

Despite the warnings he's been given so far, he doesn't show a willingness to change his trolling attitude.

@TimmyTurnero needs a serious attitude change after being warned multiple times in the My Hero Academia General Discussion thread.

Posts listed here:

He refers to people as "bih" which is a shortened form of "bitch". He has admitted to trying to find ways to wank feats and wants to "take over" by upgrading everyone. He posts random off-topic posts in general discussion thread like Among Us memes. He keeps telling people to "cope" in the general thread and he is too argumentative.

Despite the warnings he's been given so far, he doesn't show a willingness to change his trolling attitude.
U asked me to stop saying Bih so I did, I don't see the problem with jokingly saying Ill wank feats to upgrade characters. It was a JOKE and its pretty much aware within the community that I am revisiting a lot of the feats so this isnt a problem at all. I sent one off topic amungus joke calm down. Theres no problem with being argumentative, and cope? Seriously? If they dont have a problem with it why do you?
When ur done with this little thing can u evaluate my feat

Like every time you asked me to stop doing something that may have been a problem I stopped, if slight joking is considered a troll then your standards need to change

Our standards in this regard don't need to change. They are necessary in order to build a respectful, friendly, and collaborative atmosphere for this community.

You need to make a serious effort to adapt to them instead.
Yall standards are fine, his are not. The fact that he tried to report me OVER JOKINGLY SAYING ILL WANK A FEAT speaks leaps. I even asked if saying Bih offends anyone and if it did Ill stop, yet hes still trying to bring it up. Ive done nothing wrong he just needs to cope with my arguments. Cmon ant, he reported me for saying Deku was multi continental

Yall standards are fine, his are not. The fact that he tried to report me OVER JOKINGLY SAYING ILL WANK A FEAT speaks leaps. I even asked if saying Bih offends anyone and if it did Ill stop, yet hes still trying to bring it up. Ive done nothing wrong he just needs to cope with my arguments. Cmon ant, he reported me for saying Deku was multi continental
You were not reported for saying Deku is multi-continental. The post was linking because it's another example of you telling people to cope with your posts.

WHATS WRONG WITH COPE???
bMEG1Uv.png

abolish the warning and evaluate my feat then maybe we can be cool
Abolish the warning? No chance. Your behaviour on the thread has been far worse than everyone elses, and somehow you're the only person who can't see that.

While i'm not related to this problem at all, but i feel the need to voice out. Joke all and all, the wiki are not prevent some light joke, it could be good for the mood of the thread sometime, but at the same time you should also know what so called boundary and limit, you are in a community not alone in some apartment, etc....... We are a "society" and community, not some unruly wilderness. You should respect the other if you want you and your point be respected, not force them in the way you see fit

While i'm not related to this problem at all, but i feel the need to voice out. Joke all and all, the wiki are not prevent some light joke, it could be good for the mood of the thread sometime, but at the same time you should also know what so called boundary and limit, you are in a community not alone in some apartment, etc....... We are a "society" and community, not some unruly wilderness. You should respect the other if you want you and your point be respected, not force them in the way you see fit
ok

Because some of our members were manipulating our system by giving Shizuka 11,000 likes in a few days, while it has taken many staff and experienced members several thousand hours of service to this community to earn less. It would set a dangerous precedent and act in a demoralising manner to let them remain. My apologies, but this is not up for discussion. The upvotes should be earned the hard way, not be added en masse as some sort of game.

Last edited:
Because some of our members were manipulating our system by giving Shizuka 11,000 likes in a few days, while it has taken many staff and experienced members several thousand hours of service to this community to earn the same. It would set a dangerous precedent and act in a demoralising manner to let them remain. My apologies, but this is not up for discussion. The upvotes should be earned the hard way, not be added en masse as some sort of game.
Why was that user given so many reactions in such a short period of time so suddenly?

Why was that user given so many reactions in such a short period of time so suddenly?
There was some sort of competition going on in which many members gave likes to absolute everything Shizuka had ever posted by spending a few hours each doing so. This turns the entire system meaningless.

Because some of our members were manipulating our system by giving Shizuka 11,000 likes in a few days, while it has taken many staff and experienced members several thousand hours of service to this community to earn the same. It would set a dangerous precedent and act in a demoralising manner to let them remain. My apologies, but this is not up for discussion. The upvotes should be earned the hard way, not be added en masse as some sort of game.
Could you give her 1-2k of her likes? Since that's what she had before that

btw, why is staff taking several years or something to reach something means that users cannot give likes to Shizuka? Staff reached that amount of likes because users wanted to give likes to them, same to Shizuka, users wanted to give likes to her
Because Shizuka is one of the best persons and really carismatic user, and also contributive, mainly to Mage & Demon Queen
This was done as a means of trolling. Let's stop pretending otherwise. As such, the 11,000 likes gained in a few days were removed. I discussed this issue with AKM beforehand. Now please stop derailing our rule violations thread.

Back