• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I gave him a warning.

Is somebody willing to remove all of the outdated matches that he added please?

I have a question. One of the outdated matches was made with their tier difference in mind (Four vs Richard Watterson).

“Richard has a job, and Four starts off at base, or 5-A (but may access his 4-B form if needed), and he has the Anti-Flying Button. The battle is in Goiky, with both starting 10 meters apart. Both are bloodlusted, and speed is equalized. And before you complain about the tier differences, Richard may be Low 2-C, but he still has 8-C durability, so this should be fair.”

Is that considered outdated?

I have a question. One of the outdated matches was made with their tier difference in mind (Four vs Richard Watterson).

“Richard has a job, and Four starts off at base, or 5-A (but may access his 4-B form if needed), and he has the Anti-Flying Button. The battle is in Goiky, with both starting 10 meters apart. Both are bloodlusted, and speed is equalized. And before you complain about the tier differences, Richard may be Low 2-C, but he still has 8-C durability, so this should be fair.”

It shouldnt be, it doesnt change the match, as Richard 8-C dura can be easily destroyed, doesnt matter if Four was 5-A (outdated) or High 4-C currently

I only blocked Winzy for a month, permabanning someone for petty schoolyard insults seems excessive, but it's something that basically that's all he did. And he still derailed the RVR thread for basically no reason which is still ban worth offence if that's basically his only contribution.

That match was removed because of Richard’s Low 2-C being random environmental destruction overtime

Yup, Richard nukes the space-time continuum by having a job, what a guy. And yeah, it's environmental destruction, so it doesn't scale to his physicals.

I only blocked Winzy for a month, permabanning someone for petty schoolyard insults seems excessive, but it's something that basically that's all he did. And he still derailed the RVR thread for basically no reason which is still ban worth offence if that's basically his only contribution.
Thank you. That is good then.

Just a small heads up he has signed up to the forum and appears to be here longer then we thought. Which confuses me more since he was here before he made the edit. He could have just made a CRT and presented his points on why he thinks that Steve should be 1-A or 0 and not vandalize the page and get banned afterwards. Now he got himself banned for no reason he was here before he made the edits, he had plenty of time to make a CRT.

His profile here, and on Fandom.

Last edited:
I do not remember BigSmoke acting out of line as of late, so I agree this sounds like an inappropriate time and place for such a comment. This is unnecessary unearthing by the looks of it.

So should we ask Girronki what that was about or just ban him?

A warning telling him that he is not supposed to do this sounds good to start with in my opinion.

Okay. Is somebody in our staff willing to handle that then?

He created the page himself, but since it seemed to be filled with nonsense, I gave him a 1 month block.

Back