• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Well I don't know, I see in almost any CRT, that they remember to read the basic rules of editing when applying CRT's, and they always almost always remember that rule, if there are people that forget or simply don't read them, then they can't blame the Staff if they undo their changes, besides I don't think there is any problem to talk about it calmly and not with the aggression shown by Joshpiece

Well I don't know, I see in almost any CRT, that they remember to read the basic rules of editing when applying CRT's, and they always almost always remember that rule, if there are people that forget or simply don't read them, then they can't blame the Staff if they undo their changes, besides I don't think there is any problem to talk about it calmly and not with the aggression shown by Joshpiece
sadly it never happend to me, only once in some Slime CRTs, which was few weeks ago, which means a lot of edits without CRTs linked

and since then, I forget to add the CRT in the edit even after it tho

Anyway, we have written in our rules to link to the CRTs when editing, although I can check if it is written in our welcome message page as well.

I have added instructions about it:

Now that I think about it, I highly, highly doubt a warning or 2 week ban is gonna do anything.

Perhaps a 1 or 2 month ban is better? Albeit not that much better, but still better regardless.

I also vaguely recall him being aggressive as hell just like here in other thread about monkies and shit. So it's definitely not a one time thing.

Just say so in the reason for deletion that you got the warning and it would not have even been mentioned here. Good lord to think this could have been resolved in two messages... well, I'm done commenting on the matter. No need to derail because I feel like Joshpiece was acting irrationally.

Oh my god I said I didn’t know it was against the rules to delete a message calling me an asshole.

Literally what do y’all want me to do I just want to move past the situation and be left alone.

Just say so in the reason for deletion that you got the warning and it would not have even been mentioned here. Good lord to think this could have been resolved in two messages... well, I'm done commenting on the matter. No need to derail because I feel like Joshpiece was acting irrationally.
Dude can you stop. I don’t know if your intentionally trying to provoke me but please stop I’m not acting irrational I just didn’t want that on my wall and I didn’t know.

Oh my god I said I didn’t know it was against the rules to delete a message calling me an asshole.

Literally what do y’all want me to do I just want to move past the situation and be left alone.

Dude can you stop. I don’t know if your intentionally trying to provoke me but please stop I’m not acting irrational I just didn’t want that on my wall and I didn’t know.
It was against the rules because it was a warning...

I wasn't talking about deleting the message on your wall I was talking about what led to the warning.

Agreed, this shouldn't be discussed further as it has been dealt with.

I have restored the official warning message. They are useful in order to remember if somebody has been on the edge of a ban in the past.

I still don’t want somebody calling me an asshole on my wall… but ok wtv I’ll leave it up if it means I don’t have to deal with this.

Well, I suppose that AKM could have avoided using that word, but you genuinely have been acting very pushy, rude, and unreasonable.

That’s your opinion and your entitled to that I’m not here to debate what you think.

Hopefully they can edit the message and remove that part if not it’s wtv this will be my last message addressing this.

I ask nobody quote my message or ping me so I don’t get a notification and have a good night.

Lol, This thread is always fun to read, somehow when i reported him a few weeks back about his unusual aggresiveness and insults in threads no one really said anything glad it is not me this time and it cannot be me ever again since i tend to avoid him now

If people go to this wiki to talk about religion, can’t they just go to church instead of talking about it here?

Back