• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Anomalus Wilde has been a good user from likely 3 years.

I never heard of problems with him before.
tenor.gif

Yeah, for context I did oopsie's regarding an inoffensive not as overboard Rule 63 Gag that I was planning to release here on the newest reply . But like I said my brain was not astute and ultimately decided to dial down and did not realize I was actually doing it in the open. Out of context it did look pretty bad and I apologize.

Agree with Starter Pack, banning longtime well behaved contributors for one-off mistakes wouldn’t be a great practice.

@Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E I recommend storing paragraphs of text you want to keep private in Google Docs or something similar.
I actually did that with my computer I worked with. However my own personal computer though is currently busted, specifically the cyndrical plug piece (Which almost looks like this, just minus the bumps and more smooth) seemed to be stuck on the slot and am seeking for tech people to make compromises because I then have flipping college to keep up with. So I was lend this temporary one. The temporary one doesn't seem to have that, let alone as much space (And I don't want to delete something important otherwise they'll do more then a slap on the wrist) But I'll truly think of something and maybe I haven't checked hard enough.

Edit: Windows doc is what I was refering to, but I'll try Google.

Last edited:
Anomalus Wilde has been a good user from likely 3 years.

I never heard of problems with him before.
Hey Apex I will try not to derail, But has Therefir updated something over there? Because speaking of Chapulin I tasked him about doing some better feats regarding the character in specific and have since logged out of the second one. The Asteroid feat has yet to be accepted/looked over, which reminds me I need to put that on the evaulation thread.

Hmm, I think that's a perfectly fine explanation. As long you are aware of this and make sure to avoid any similar mistakes in the future, I think you can get off with just a slap on the wrist.

Is anyone else in agreement of this?
I do not mind, but he has to stop using his extra account.

@Anomalous_N_I_W_D_E

Last edited:
Yes, agreed, but he still needs to fix the problem.

Back