• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adam vs Gilgamesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro what 💀.................. this as stomp of unimaginable proportion

Adam copy his weapons and counters GoB
He has no feats of copying conceptual weaponry(most of GoB), and Shirou has a laundry list of reasons as to why what happened happened, it was even called PIS by Nasuverse's creator for crying out loud.

And he isn't doing this to someone who is Infinities above him.

Not to mention that this key of Gil doesn't **** around, Adam would die pretty much immediately if not to GoB then to EA. Because Gil pulls EA out immediately in this key.

If you want a match between Fate and Ragnarok then do something like Sasaki vs Sasaki, that could be interesting and I think is possible.

If the speeds weren't equel, Gil's low 1-C doesn't scale to his durability so, I'd say Adam speedblitz, but... you took adam's most important advantage away from him. So ı say Gil
Gil has Low 1-C/1-C dura, and Gil is also immeasurable in speed. Please read.

You said Low 1-C. Gilgamesh has a Low 1-C key. It's obvious servant Gil doesn't have tier 1 durability or literally everyone who has ever harmed Gil would be tier 1/would be an outlier.

He has no feats of copying conceptual weaponry(most of GoB), and Shirou has a laundry list of reasons as to why what happened happened, it was even called PIS by Nasuverse's creator for crying out loud.

And he isn't doing this to someone who is Infinities above him.
Adam's power is a mirror of the Christian Omnipotent God, Jesus the Almighty. His power is to copy all abilities from all deities in creation. Punny God Gilgamesh has no way of winning.

Adam's power is a mirror of the Christian Omnipotent God, Jesus the Almighty. His power is to copy all abilities from all deities in creation. Punny God Gilgamesh has no way of winning.
Let's not talk religion shall we? One of the biggest nonos here.

So your argument is let's remove Adam's profile? That is not an argument.
My argument is that you going into religion instead of providing feats as to why Adam isn't immediately murdered by the conceptual and mostly durability negating weapons of Gate of Babylon. And like Expectro said that isn't how Adam's ability works

My argument is that you going into religion instead of providing feats as to why Adam isn't immediately murdered by the conceptual and mostly durability negating weapons of Gate of Babylon. And like Expectro said that isn't how Adam's ability works
Why would I care for what this Expectro guy says when it goes against what the author said in the source material?

Unless Gilgamesh can defeat God's mirror image, he ain't winning this fight.

Why would I care for what this Expectro guy says when it goes against what the author said in the source material?

Unless Gilgamesh can defeat God's mirror image, he ain't winning this fight.
Scan of Adam copying a conceptual weapon? I won't accept him copying GoB until you prove with a scan of such.

Gilgamesh has an attack several infinities above anything in Adam's verse. And considering Adam one-shots Ea is coming out first and foremost, and before you go "lolcopy" prove Adam can copy a tier 1 weapon.

The proof of such is "bro trust me". Adam needs proof of copying a conceptual 1 weapon before he even begins to copy GoB

This is like adam could copy venuzdonoa or keysword

Scan of Adam copying a conceptual weapon? I won't accept him copying GoB until you prove with a scan of such.

Gilgamesh has an attack several infinities above anything in Adam's verse. And considering Adam one-shots Ea is coming out first and foremost, and before you go "lolcopy" prove Adam can copy a tier 1 weapon.
Scan for conceptual weapons in Gilgamesh's verse been above God?

Scan for conceptual weapons in Gilgamesh's verse been above God?
There's no conceptual manipulation in Adam verse and no proof of Conceptual Weapons in the verse, so what are you saying is pure NLF

Ew no, thats not how it works, thats just fictional, if christian omnipotent god in RoR doesnt have conceptual hax, then Adam cant copy due lack of feats
That's like saying our God doesn't have it because we haven't seen it. lol That is not an argument. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

That's like saying our God doesn't have it because we haven't seen it. lol That is not an argument. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Stop bringing Religious beigns here

I'm going to take this to RVR for discussion of religion if you don't stop immediately. I don't care what our God can do I care what Adam's God can do. There isn't any concept manip in his verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back