• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
oh boy.

Super Sonic Vs Mario
  • Both are 4-A
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA
  • Music
a355f163fd85167b0b5b4786f1fbd264.jpg

4d2a11796030e0120ad59a0f908af3b4.jpg

Votes:

Hedgehog:
Plumber: 4 (Sanicspood, The Wrighty Way, bobepipipiri)
Incon: 1 (Ned the Outer God)

Last edited:
Woah, it'll be interesting to see how this goes.

Also it'll always be funny that speed needs to be equalized so that Sonic doesn't get speed blitzed.

this is one of the most controversial, hectic and just overall matchups you do not want to participate in

i would call it worse than goku vs superman, but that would be the greatest understatement to ever be uttered from my mouth

Well, guess I'll start.

Both of these two save the world on a borderline daily basis, against either dark overlords or their own regular arch enemies, so they should be roughly equal in skill.

Furthermore, a lot of their hax should counter each other's out. (IE. Both have attack reflection and both share quiet a few resistances.)

That said, their biggest wincons here are Chaos Control and Fate Manipulation. Chaos Control should bypass Mario's resistances via resistance negation, but it isn't something he often abuses in this form. Meanwhile, Mario's fate hax nulls a good chunk of Sonic's winconditions by forcing him to incap.

Voting Mario for now by virtue of having more win conditions and otherwise being able to match most of Sonic's arsenal.

1000X times more bullshit
The Salt is real

Anyway, I don’t really want to do this match up yet. I look at Mario’s profile and it just looks... lacking, which is odd because of how extensive it is. I know there’s a Color Splash CRT happening atm

Mario becomes conceptual
he could probally becomes concept tier 2 because in a game they mention the platonic world but that probally isnt canon so yeah

If Mario is in the midst of a revision, and a hefty one at that, this should be closed. Like suggested several times above. Especially if those additions make this a borderline stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back