• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Thank you. I blocked him.

Also, you did not properly revert his edits. In order to do so, you should go to the history section of a page, and open the stored version of it right before the vandalism, open that version in editing mode, and click save.

I have banned Garchomp777. I too agree that his behavior has consistently been fairly atrocious, and that last comment on Sera's post was absolutely the straw that broke the camel's back.
By the way, with the risk of making a target of myself, wasn't a permanent block for a single very insensitive comment a bit much? Would reducing it to 6 months be acceptable?

No, considering he's been banned (I think), or at the very least warned in the past for general annoying and intolerable behavior coming from Garchomp. He's also thrown insults at other user several times before. Additionally, Garchomp has consistently derailed threads and has spammed blatant wank in threads without even explaining, such as calling NPI as "conceptual level hax" among other things.

His ban didn't come from that comment alone. It was merely the final straw in a string of screw ups.

Last edited:
Someone changed Reinhard van Astrea profile without permissions I guess

Back