• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Necroic threads isn't against the rules anymore, but Sho does seem kinda trollish. Don't think a warning is required yet

Necroic threads isn't against the rules anymore, but Sho does seem kinda trollish. Don't think a warning is required yet
I think that an instruction to stop would be good at least.

Well, he never asked me at least.

Can somebody find his forum profile page so we can call him here please?

I recently got my calc accepted, so I made the first page, McSlash, then I made Azurewrath and then I made mana manipulation, am I supposed to ask for something like this because if so then how so, I'm new to page creation, I was creating the DRU verse page right now so I'm kinda confused on what I did wrong, is this the process or did I miss anything

I recently got my calc accepted, so I made the first page, McSlash, then I made Azurewrath and then I made mana manipulation, am I supposed to ask for something like this because if so then how so, I'm new to page creation, I was creating the DRU verse page right now so I'm kinda confused on what I did wrong, is this the process or did I miss anything
You didn't break any rules per se, but verse specific power pages like that require CRTs.

Also another question, if I forgot to add things to pages in the middle of creation that I for sure remember happening, do I need a CRT still?

Alright, should I start one up?
637.png

Sorry that I have another question but, would creating a page of a character that resembles another character extremely well be OK?

No, this verse is currently tier 8 and the deadliest abilities are BFR and Durability Negation:

For context, it's a character based on the meme Weegee
Weegee is a meme based off Luigi

He will just be At least 8-B, likely far higher

He is a boss in the game, he should scale to McSlash like any other boss but have the addition of "At least" and likely "far higher". As far as whats been said and shown by the creators, he's a dangerous member of the Soul Army. If that isn't enough then I can make a profile for him in JBW

Oh, you meant the version of him in this game. That might be fine then. If you were referring to the actual meme itself though it'd go to Joke battles.

Back