• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that at least strict warning would be fine for Lyoid, but I doubt that he will listen. It'd be appreciated if he will listen, however. He is definitely a rude person. Not only that, he wants to get a staff position in a likely offensive manner.

A ban of at least medium length would also be fine because as The Wright Way said, both Lyoid and Real seem to be trolls. I'm not against a longer ban as well if you want to be strict about Lyoid.

Real Masahiro Sakurai has been warned before by Reppuzan, so I think that Real definitely deserves a ban. Preferrably a long one. I'm not against an infinite ban as well because he uses offensive language.

Loyd seems to be a troll, yes. He is extremely obnoxious. I can ban him if the rest of you are fine with it.

The warning didn't seem to affect him. A ban will be fine, yes. Preferrably a long ban. I'm not against an infinite one as well.

Pretty mean spirited if you ask me, I'll let staff take care of that though.

@WeeklyBattles. I think it is warning worthy and it definitely looks trolling or rude comments which are against the Site Rules:

• Refrain from spamming, trolling, threatening, using derogatory comments of any form (ethnic, homophobic, belittling the disabled or mentally ill, etcetera), and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language.

I defintevely think this case is waring-worthy. I made the warning to @Zeus298. I think we should move on from this topic, now.

Stillwinston said:
I would like to warn people about this user
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:YogSok1

He said some very suspicious comments on the chatroom, making statements referring to fascisim and the name itself seems very sockpuppet esque.

https://k.nickpic.host/bMJKXP.jpg
YogSok1 is a reference to yog sothoth, and the fascist thing was a joke/reference to call of duty asking someone if they wanted to read a book made by a dictator shouldnt hurt anybody ether

Elizhaa said:
I also seen this message type on @YogSok1's wall so I think he is likely troll; if correct, @YogSok1's case is permanent ban-worthy.
Again, how is making a joke about not having good english harming anybody and in fact i barely have good english but i was overexaggerating it intentionally there.

The jokes you made in chat are very much not allowed, due to FANDOM. Not gonna ban you yet since that on its own isn't really enough, but don't do it again.

@YogSok1, most trolls tends to start with the same message type that you did to get quick access for the wiki.If are not a troll, it is cool but I think you should review our wiki rules so so you don't make unintentially mistakes.

Not like your own comments were exactly totally non confrontational but I'll go warn him @schnee

It did get to me in all honesty, but that was rooted in my personal business

I apologize

But why are you going to warn him again? Eli already did so.

His warnings in all honesty aren't exactly the greatest, as they generally fail to really explain what they did wrong besides just copypasting something from the rules. He also warned him for the spite thread, where mines more focused on the spamming people's walls.

If he responds poorly I'll just ban him for a day and see if he's cooled down

No don't defend me on that matter, it really isn't an excuse as that's what is expected of us.

That said, I think the guy's response to the warning says it all

Honestly, looking at his contributions he just seems to be a blatant troll rather than someone who was just ignorant of our rules.

Okay. Feel free to ban him then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back