• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, MckMal has most likely quit. He sent me some letters about it a few months ago. Given the references to **** video sites, this is most likely Jirenchi, and possibly other trolls that he has assembled.

@Ant I am not sure, the troll posts he made were identical to what got Mckmal banned all that time ago.

Jirenchi was basically the brains of MckMal's troll group. He is the one who started it all by uploading 2000 **** images and at least 500 **** videos in my name to various **** sites almost 2 years ago, and then kept the trolling organised. It isn't his original username though. He never told me that.

Suggestion please? I dunno if it'll help or be a useful option, but may I suggest temporarily closing the RVT's and use an off-site medium to privately report rule violations until Fandom informs us they got Ant's message?

That way the RVT's wouldnt be cluttered with troll posts, staff wouldnt have to keep blocking and mass-delete everything every 10 seconds, and we can continue monitoring important legitimate rule violations.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Suggestion please? I dunno if it'll help or be a useful option, but may I suggest temporarily closing the RVT's and use an off-site medium to privately report rule violations until Fandom informs us they got Ant's message?
That way the RVT's wouldnt cluttered with troll posts and staff wouldnt have to keep blocking and mass-delete everything every 10 seconds.
This could be a good idea, although they will probably just move to walls

Yes, it would just turn our dealing with the trolls more inefficient. I marked my message to Fandom as urgent. Hopefully they will respond soon.

Walls wouldnt be a good idea since trolls can still reply there.

All I meant was use like a temporary discord, Kik, or some off-site messaging medium to report rule violations so that staff doesnt need to come here every 10 secoonds to see nonsense, block, and rinse and repeat. Again, just temporary until Fandom responds.

EDIT: Okay, just giving a suggestion. If you are fine with dealing this is as is, i'll support it.

No, sorry. I do not use Discord, and other staff members may not do so either. The trolls would also just move elsewhere in the wiki. It is not a good idea.

Yes. It would have been very hypocritical of us not to do so, given that she had behaved worse than some of the Discord group members.

Anyway, this is the wrong place and time to discuss it.

Anything more than a warning does not seem warranted.

Antvasima said:
Anything more than a warning does not seem warranted.
I think this case is warning and I am fine with @Tony di bugalu's warning. Nevertheless, I do believe that this warning should be @Creeplord's final warning because he has prior more warnings when counting warnings from threads. So, if he doesn't shape up from the warnings and get reported again then he should deserved a ban.

Noted, @Antvasima. I think @Creeplord's case is settle then so we can moved on from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back