• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he made a rude comment to me that I removed, but he hasn't done anything ban-worthy yet.

OffensiveMemez said:
i didnt post anything "offensive" unless you dont know what that word means so jusy stop
That's why I said "trying". Anyway, if you aren't trying to do so, don't fill threads with random stuff.

I do too. I was in a hurry so I didn't really think about the way I worded it. Anyway, he has been trolling in multiple threads ever since he joined the wiki.

In that case, you were reviving a dead thread, which is also against the rules. I don't mean to be "that guy", but trolling abd breaking rules as soon as you join the site doesn't look good on you, even if you don't mean any harm.

Anyways, let's stop clogging up this thread. The reports been made, let's move on.

@OffensiveMemez

We have a fairly strict rule of conduct here, and have very bad experiences with new accounts who just come here to troll, so if you want to stay in this wiki, you need to read all of our rules pages and try your best to follow them.

@Jimboy

Please permanently stop derailing the rules violations reports threads with nonsense. I have told you this several times before.

Updaye: I've discovered that his claim that he's only trolling on old threads is a lie, as he was trolling on the still active Worst Downplay 2 thread. I don't know if this was already known or not, I'm just making sure everyone has all the facts.

Okay, so do the rest of you think that we should ban him instead?

I will block them and mass-delete their posts.

Antvasima said:
Okay, so do the rest of you think that we should ban him instead?
Not sure. I'll leave that up to you guys, but the fact that he's lying through his teeth is making me lean towards yes.

They posted images of Nazism and a real world murderer. They were evidently just here to troll.

He should probably receive a warning instruction though.

But please,Do not ban him,He is a good user but is really angry for a childish reason His friend (Dzaky74) is in the same fandoms as him...

Hello everyone. Sorry for this surprise message, but I wanted to bring this to your attention now instead of later on in the future, just incase something happens and im unable to provide any kind of explanation to defend myself. This way, staff will be informed.

It seems that while I have been away from the wikia for a few months before my sudden return late April to early May, someone has falsely impersonated me by creating an account on Reddit with my vsbattlewikia username . This has come to my most recent attention since someone messaged me on my message wall to ask me if I was the one who created this Reddit account and if I asked them to come talk to me on here. Im informing staff and everyone else about this in the RVT while I have the chance so that I can say for myself that this is NOT me who created this persona account. Not once have I ever created a Reddit account to participate in threads or topics of any kind on their site, nor have I ever had any interest to. To give mor insight, this person who made this Reddit account with my name has not only taken part in some discussions that I have never been apart of on this site and have never been interested in taking part of, but also shown at least some degree of disrespectful tones and natures that I have never showed nor will I ever show. To see more details about this, you can come to my message wall where I talked to the person who messaged me about this when he asked me.

I am very sorry that I did not come here about this sooner as I have had a very bad family situation for the past few days that I needed to deal with that completely prevented me from coming online. Now that I have this chance, I wanted to take time out of today to come forward and inform you about this. While I am unsure if this person who created this account will ever come onto the wiki itself, bad mouth the wiki off-site, etc., I didnt want to take the chance and wait for something like that to suddenly come up and not be able to properly defend myself. Whoever made this Reddit account is not me and I sincerly hope that everyone will believe me on this matter.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back