• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not the first time this type of toxic behavior has happened. When we were dealing with Naruto revisions, he always acted in a toxic way, irritate any member who disagreed with him. Let's face it, Gilga is blind when it comes to Bleach, this causes him to have toxic behaviors when they disagree with some Bleach upgrade

Hi everyone. Looks like the news of my visit is spreading. Ignoring what just happened, I just want to say one small thing and then leave it at that:

Im very sorry if my surprise return stirred up some drama. I only recently returned since ive been thinking about coming back to the wikia after leaving a while ago and I didnt intend for it to have caused issues and a member being banned. Not that it excuses what he did, it doesnt, but I cant help but feel partially responsible as that would never have happened if I didnt come back. So I felt it was my job to come and give a personal apology to staff and the wiki for that minor outburst of chaos. I didnt mean to make things escalate and im very sorry.

As much as I wanted to point that out...it would've been derailing so, let's not derail, instead we can bully Andy on his wall

We should probably undo the changes and let him actually make said CRT for it later.

Andytrenom handled it.

They could also just be a group of people who reached an agreement to join at the same time in order to push an issue.

It says Swag joined in April 8, while Spumlin and Test joined in may 2 and may 1 respectively. It's why I am uncertain about Swag being a sock.

I say keep an eye on Spumlin at least. He joined a day after Test and made this comment which raises definite warning signs.

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2991848

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2504675

Udlmaster in these threads is fairly hostile to me. While I am not currently in the best state of mind to judge what is considered very hostile due to numerous circumstances in my personal life, he has spent the majority of the thread claiming that my arguments are simply "denial" or that I am "blatantly dishonest" numerous times. Additionally, he doesn't seem to desire to elaborate on most of his claims and seemingly claimed ad nauseum that everything he had said had already been proven or was "self-evident." I do not know what this warrants in any capacity, so I will leave it to the staff to evaluate.

Okay. I just wanted to get it out of the way early on, before it became anything major, as I am not in a state of mind that would allow for unbiased judgement.

Okay, let's drop the subject then.

Don't remember if I asked this but is it noteworthy of a report if someone keeps making downgrade thread just for the heck of it? or they just did it for pranks?

I don't know if a specific rule forbids it but that definitely doesn't seem like something that would fly here.

BlackeJan said:
Don't remember if I asked this but is it noteworthy of a report if someone keeps making downgrade thread just for the heck of it? or they just did it for pranks?
Constantly making downgrade threads based on the same evidences, when the user has been told previously to drop the subject would be grounds for a warning.

Also doing it just for the heck of it, or for pranks is basically borderline trolling and therefore grounds for a serious warning before a ban. (I'm not including Fun and Games threads.)

That's undoubtedly a troll. In the name of Thor the Gawd of Thundah, drop the banhammer.

I mass-deleted his edits after Dragon banned him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back