• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azathoth blocked him, and I mass-deleted his posts.

I mass-deleted his posts afterwards. It was probably unnecessary in this case, but I tend to do so for all trolls.

I would still like to know how such a colossal systematic failure of procedures occured so we can prevent another incident.

It wasn't a "colossal systemic failure of procedures". The HR group took their time evaluating this, and initially it seemed like IMade was guilty of doing something that he definitely shouldn't. Then they investigated further, and it apparently turned out that he wasn't. All in all he only had to be away a few days from the wiki. That isn't a particularly big deal, so I would appreciate if you stop stirring things up.

So they didn't do their investigation properly you say. Hm. I hope the people involved learned their lesson and do a thorough investigation in future incidents. preferrably speaking to the accused user before banning him is a good step to take.

All in all we got the right result in the end, so alls well that ends well.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:GilgaArcuied

His actions in this thread are unwarranted. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2985443#66

-He accuses PaChi of being biased towards Digimon and against Bleach for making an argument against one of his points.

-When Kukui mentions the irony of the situation and how the opposite can be said of him, he notes that he is a "Pokemon Wanker"

-He calls everyone who disagrees with him a Bleach hater and assume that when we argue NLF, it's because we can't argue a point.

This thread is turning from a normal debate to a hate fest. No one else on his side, including Sigurd and Paul are being rude and accusing people of "hating Bleach".

@Matthew

Yes, again, the wiki staff are not remotely corrupt tyrants as we are recurrently accused of. We don't even get paid for this, and are generally trying to be helpful and reasonable. We are more a form of volunteer workers.

@Dragonmasterxyz

He seems to be turning into a problem again then. Hasn't he been banned for his hostility before?

Speaking of him. Reporting GilgaArcueid for his confrontational behavior on this following thread. Nearly every single post of him contains personal attacks or insults.

This is just the latest of a long string of threads. He does this in virtually every single Bleach thread and has been reported before.

Antvasima said:
@Dragonmasterxyz
He seems to be turning into a problem again then. Hasn't he been banned for his hostility before?
Yes, for one month in March for doing the exact same thing. Hasn't changed at all.

Well, a new block seems warranted then, but I would prefer more staff input first.

@dragon that is actually falsely reported.

1, I said Pachi is being biased because he is debating against bleach chars in threads hes made. OP's should be impartial.

2.Kukui has no point I am not the OP. everyone has biases for favourite verses.

3.No I didn't. only the people who continuef to not post anything substantial and just use NLF to try downplay Yhwach like Matthew who is well known for being a bleach hater. Even the naruto fans used him to try downplay bleach.

The block sounds justified to me as well, considering multiple warnings, was blocked before; and did other stuff including the harassment on Kalitas during IMade's investigation. The question is how long though?

A year long sounds reasonable if that's what others are suggesting.

1.) Your initial comment to PaChi.

"yes we know you're biased for digimon/against bleach chill PaChi."

Your second comment after you were called out.

"Dudes been favouring digimon against yhwach in every thread so far, as the OP you should stay out of the debates or it makes you look bad and biased."

You assumed intent because he was making points against yours. There is no rule saying OP's can't make arguments. People do it all the time.

2.) Your first big of your reply to Kukui calling you out for your comment toward PaChi

"Didn't you leave the wiki? I remember you now you're that pokemon wanker."

3.) Your comment.

"Typical bleach haters. just spam NLF NLF when you can't counterargue a point."

Never once said who you were referring to. Me, Kukui and Matt all mentioned NLF as well.

I support a longer block as well.

pretty sure we've already gone over wanker not being a reportable offence.

You were actually posting arguments. Matthew however just uses his favourite word when describing bleach. Kukui is not much better in that regard.

Just ban me already and get it over with. with this much staff supporting a ban don't drag this out.

Sorry to interrupt but @Gilga this is a wikia made for the sole propuse of indexing fictional characters and have fun, no need to jump on the gun and call everyone biased/hater, even if they are what is the worst that could happen? A fictional character who has no control over your life gets a lost on a random page on internet and that's all, it is not the end of the world.

Yes, people can be biased but it doesn't change much, it's fiction at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back