• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
I previously deleted the meme image, but it is strange that I in particular am being blamed for some of our statistics being too high outside of the wiki, as I am not even the one deciding them, and have done my best to get exaggerations adjusted when I have discovered them.
I think people don't understand that attack potency is different from destructive capacity. I personally think quite a number of ratings are too low, not high.

And people often like to blame figures of authority, even when they aren't responsible for the stuff they hate.

Antvasima said:
For the record, I think AKM has a point, given the two separate attack threads, one in November and one in February, and BeyonderGod just had an alternative account automatically IP blocked, so the timing is a bit suspicious, but I suppose that we can give him a final chance.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:BlockList
Welp if he causes trouble we can ban him anytime.

Well, if other staff members think that it is too much of a risk, given his repeated history, we could block him again.

GilgaArcueid, who I previously reported and suspected being a sock (With support from Dragonmasterxyz at least) on this thread, has continued to cause trouble and spark controversy since his last report.

Particularly in this thread, where h's continually accusing anyone of disagreeing with him of being biased, ignorant, of having an agenda.

There's been a visibly escalating feud between Bleach and Naruto fans on and outside the wiki and I can't see it going anywhere good in the long-run.

Yeah asking for people to essentially hate on another verse is questionable. Acceptable warning.

(referring to Ant, got ninja'd, curses)

As for Gilga, I can't speak much on the Naruto vs Bleach feud (because honestly who even acknowledges the existence of HST) but he does seem juuuust a bit overly antagonistic and it does seem that the aggression has been a continuous act.

I'd be fine with a short ban but more staff input would be better.

A month is fine with me, yeah.

Well, in itself this incident likely isn't enough for a 1 month ban, but given his history it may be warranted.

We should wait and see what other staff members think though.

That post does seem very suspicious, yes.

I wasn't reported for that. It was already on RVP when I said that. I got a warning for it tho. I didn't realize how serious people here take that stuff. Which is all old and done with since I apologized. So bringing that up is irrelevant along with that sock suspicion. I also got suspected before of being one merely because i was kinda hostile in a thread. Tho tbf I was came at first.i never seen a person go back on and old comment and Be like "remember this?" Not even that you just said "wtf." I haven't brought up any of that stuff since then which I was told not to do. So yea how about not bring it up again. Thanks hun. Hopefully I don't get a reply back. Actually I said that wrong. Don't reply back and never bring it up again. And if I seem annoyed it's because the situation was annoying which you brought up for no reason.

Edit: don't wanna derail so you can visit my wall

Matthew Schroeder said:
She's suspected of being a sock of TwistedLittleRaven by several staff. Is why I bring it up again.
Yeah, I talked more with other staff members and I think there's little to no doubt that she's a sock. And with these matters I say it's best to not take the risk and secure ourselves first and foremost.

In addition, her comment about rape was considered ban-worthy enough by some staff I asked and showed it to.

this user

removed 2-C from kratos profile without any justification and with other god of war profiles still remaining at their tier 2 ratings. He made a content revision without appropriate categories but it wasnt even accepted and he just downgraded it without even properly scaling any other profiles

Also downgraded his speed when his justification still gives him mftl+ to infinite via scaling to his modern profile.

It seems he was already warned as well for previous edits like this. I dont know how something like this could slide so easily when others clearly noticed it but i would suggest at least giving a strict warning.

I don't think winter is a sock. Also, that rape comment is not a valid excuse to ban. (It happend months ago and pretty sure she did great a warning for that?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back