• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
While he could have been more polite to firephoenix, he could have said something like. "I don't mean any offence to him, but I find his reasoning skills questionable at best" as opposed to what was said. However, pointing out the "flaws" with the profiles or calling the abilities NLF isn't rule violation worthy at all. Furthermore, he did make a Content Revision for the topic like he should, should be moved to there. All these past posts and side conversations have even less reason to be here as well.

That's some pretty bad reports there. Pointing out flaws with profiles and statements and claims in thread, and also bringing up the user's past actions to demonstrate why I don't trust his word isn't violating rules.

Sure, you may think I should have been more candid about it, but the bottom line is that I like to say things as they are. If I disagree with something, I'll say it outright. I don't see the need to feign niceness, really, specially if it's just to make someone feel better about the profile they made.

I'm actually going to defend Matt here and say he has a reason for what he did. He probably was more rude than needed, but Getbackers is facing serious wank.

Matthew Schroeder said:
That's some pretty bad reports there. Pointing out flaws with profiles and statements and claims in thread, and also bringing up the user's past actions to demonstrate why I don't trust his word isn't violating rules.
Sure, you may think I should have been more candid about it, but the bottom line is that I like to say things as they are. If I disagree with something, I'll say it outright. I don't see the need to feign niceness, really, specially if it's just to make someone feel better about the profile they made.
very little of what you did was "pointing out flaws with profiles and statements and claims in thread", and i'm pretty sure that, even if that's not against the rules, it's scumy regardless

that's.................understandable

It's not allowed to have a incomplete profile like that. He should use his sandbox if he wasn't gonna finish it right away, though someone might need to notify him on how to use the sandbox feature.

Definitely legit. Totally not you right clicking, pressing "inspect element" and editing his comment.

Wokistan said:
Guys. Enough spamming the rvt. If you're gonna have your back and forth, do it on a message wall, or on PM's, or wherever that's not here.
I actually agree with this, and I feel this is a good opportunity to take something off my chest.

If any regular user feels offended, intimidated, or annoyed at something I said in this or that thread, either recently or in the past, if they feel they've been unfairly treated or that I was too harsh to them, please, genuinely approach me about it.

Not even kidding, there's no better way to handle this stuff than through honest, face to face dialogue on a message wall, than to keep the feelings to yourself and let them harbor over it. The last thing I want is to have animosity build in the wiki. We had far too much of that in the past, and it's great that we've now reached a point where these discussions have become more public and direct.

Back in 2016, you literally couldn't report staff, even if you were a staff yourself, and diplomatic matters happened entirely behind the curtains. That was awful.

So yeah, this is to all the general users and even staff. I'm approachable to talk if you wish.

Not now though because I'm going to sleep.

@Matthew

Well, I think that it is still best for the staff to keep internal drama to private conversations, to keep it from spiralling out of control.

I would like to report this User, HowDoesItWork. He is a sockpuppet account who is banned on Jokes Battle Wiki for being a sock of Errorsaness.

>On VS Battle Wiki, he is a sock of Inksaness, who hasn't improved his behavior recently for not listening to directions and ignoring Warnings.

>He has violated one rule multiple times, that is using an alternate accounts to both vote on Threadsand just uses FRA. Just look at his contributions. Considering Inksaness has multiple Warnings and HowDoesItWork violated one rule multiple times, I'd say a permanent ban.

YES!! BEGONE THOT

What do the rest of you think? Should we ban the Inksaness, Errorsaness, and HowDoesItWork accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back