• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim can be kind of obnoxious, yes, but he likely cannot help it.

He should try to stop interrupting threads with nonsense though.

This isn't even remotely report worthy.

Vel, Jim's English isn't the best, but you need to make an effort to understand, and avoid losing your cool for something insignificant.

Jim, you need to work on your English, and Vel telling you to shut up is not a rule violation, even if it is rude. Also, being hostile doesn't help in any way, shape or form

@Veloxt

I am not sure if he is able to do so. If I remember correctly, he goes to a school for deaf children in a non-English speaking country.

He should try his best to stop interrupting other discussions though.

Jim, are you fine with trying to stop interrupting other discussions with nonsense?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
That's because you speak nonsense and your english is goddamn awful.
I mean no offence but your English isn't the best either. We should not be rude to someone just because they have laguage problems.

However, this is a recurring issue and Jim should definitely make an effort to not interrupt discussions with random talks.

I admit my english is not best lel.

Good score on every english lesson in my school, still net best if you're in international website/forum :"v

We can't do anything there. Just report him to FANDOM or contact local staff is anyone there is active.

I'm sorry but this is getting ridiculous. This is an english speaking website first and foremost. I'd honestly say a betwr option is running your native languge throigh google translate.

The first one, he should have been more polite yes, but I don't think he did anything particularly problematic with his comments.

The second one doesn't seem like a personal attack but rather directed at the argument only. He probably misinterpreted your arguments a bit, but calling a particular argument bullshit isn't a severe offense imo.

I replacing all the B Slur Words on VS Battle Wiki pages with Bi--h.

>Can't edit the page without removing the Slur.

>Extremely Forbidden on FANDOM's Terms of Use.

I agree with Andy, what Demon said may have been somewhat rude, it really isn't report let alone ban worthy. Anyway, not familiar with Fairy Tail, and I agree there needs to be more arguments than just, "It's downplay." But this really isn't the place to discuss this nor was what he actually said about Rin that bad. So take it up via message walls or something.

@Uselessnoob, that sounds like something you might want to ask a Content Mod or above for. And this thread is closer to what that's for, but there may be a better one. But either's better than this one.

Anyway, this isn't a general discussion thread, it should just be used for reporting actual reports and staff members mentioning they have warned/banned them, or simply say that they don't think it's report worthy if that's the case.

Uselessnoob245 said:
I replacing all the B Slur Words on VS Battle Wiki pages with Bi--h.

>Can't edit the page without removing the Slur.

>Extremely Forbidden on FANDOM's Terms of Use.
You can list all of the pages you find that contain slurs/need to be edited in this thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/66507

Chartate101 said:
I'm sorry but this is getting ridiculous. This is an English speaking website first and foremost. I'd honestly say a better option is running your native language through Google translate.
I agree that it is rather tiresome to deal with, and I am not sure if he is trolling or sincerely has a problem, but we cannot ban him for bad English.

Okay, I have tried putting this off, as I thought he'd improved his behavior somewhat, but Inksaness has repeatedly proved to be a nuisance many times and trust me when I say this, is only going to continue getting worse. He has repeatedly been told to tone it down by a few staff members and has not stopped.

He is also a(n admittedly public) sock of Errorsaness, who, while he hasn't done anything banworthy here, has been blocked multiple times in JBW for spamming, indecent comments and constant use of sockpuppets to circumvent said blocks. Not saying that constitutes anything here, but it does set up a precedent against him.

What do the other staff members think?

Okay. I would appreciate if some staff member could place a strict warning on his message wall.

@Crab

Can you provide any context? We can't possibly evaluate anything if you don't link to his rule violations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back