• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole issue is the fault of both parties. Monarch, be more willing to do something about an issue before it gets to this point. You're an admin. Take charge, make him stop his shit early before it can spiral out of control. You should not have contributed to it yourself, that's for sure.

As for professorlord, how you gonna act like you're the victim of being mildly insulted when you straight up call him an egg in the same exact post? Be consistent. You can't be insulting monarch the entire time then complain when he does the same. It's the most transparent baiting ever and nobody will buy your narrative.

Both of you need to just step away from the topic for a while. Dissapointed all around.

Okay youre right, I should not have called him an egg. It was pure retaliation.

I apologize @Monarch for letting it get heated, to be honest it shouldnt be this serious lol. Sorry for the disrespect too. someone should probably clean this thread up?

Edit: well I got ninja'd a lot and now I look like an ass for posting this, but screw it. T

Here's PL showing disrespect on this subject.

"Your counterpoint is even more stupid " ~ Disrespecting the opponent's arguments.

"Heads up, unless you concede within the next half hour or so (as expected)" ~ disrespecting the opponent, expecting them to concede.

"Someone didn't read my latest post. Or maybe it's too difficult for someone with a middle school level understanding to comprehend. (burn)" ~ self explanatory

"You were literally just obsessed over toot skeletons and cherry bombs with your internet friend. You lost your right to command people to act like an adult lol" ~ disrespect to another staff member telling him to act nicer.

"Okay take me to the rule violations thread again Bambu. It doesn't even concern you, it's obvious you don't have the tolerance for any sort of playground insult match." ~ again, disrespect to another staff member.

"Bambu again purposely ignoring at least 1/3rd of my point, acting like I only brought up WoG as evidence." ~ same thing again

"OH how the turn tables..." ~ gloating is bad manners

"Its silly but im kind of glad the argument now comes down to something as ridiculous as this. Your power is weak, accept defeat Monarch. Ill make your death swift." ~ sef explanatory

"The fact that you think my evidence related to the fibonacci sequence is pointless proves to me you have no effort to understand unless I paint a picture for you like a three year old."

"remove yourself." ~ more disrespect

Did say that, but taken a bit out of context, I said I was going to be sassy from the start, lots of what I said seems to just be dry humor rather than insults. In the interest of being fair:

Trust me, it's not going to be much of a battle. (acknowledges that hes playing along with this whole competitive thing but is doing a 180 and victimizing himself here)

It is you who are quite ridiculous. (bad mannners? again, playing along with competitive debating)

Also, your attempts at bad humour demonstrate that you are aware your argument is losing and are attempting to make yourself feel better by making jokes. (later shuts down voting thread in which he is losing)

To be honest I don't even know if bad manners is a thing? Just putting it out there.

PL you can't report someone for stuff like that when you've said worse yourself. Not seeing it as that bad is one thing (I don't tbh) but your report is outright hypocritical.

You've both said your part, we've established that neither of you was behaving very well, and now we just don't need to dwell on the topic. Everyone just chill out, stop being so hostile, and move on. Further comments I'll delete.

Can't look over the whole thread right now but the concede thing does seem to be taken out of context. Can't judge at the moment how bad he was really being tho.

Bad manners is indeed a thing. Regardless, both you need to drop this. The simple fact is that the behavior shown here is in fact disrespectful, no if, ands or buts about it. However, this does not fall upon one person either as both sides are to blame here. Drop it as this thread is also not for you two to argue all day long over who was less disrespectful and who was less at fault. It clogs up the thread and is a waste of time. Learn when to be quiet and move on. No need to get the last word all the time. Let's drop this and move on.

I agree with Dragonmasterxyz.

This is also likely not a serious enough issue for the rule-violation thread. It is better to politely talk it out on a message wall.

Him making consistently below average profiles and creating stompmatches despite being told numerous times to stop.

I think he kept making really awful files after getting several warnings and outright banned from making them.

Wasnt it for using a sock? The Papyrus one. Other than that he was warned and blocked multiple times for his qualitativ bad pages.

Im neutral on this one.

I'm still doubtful on whether or not Papyrus even is a sock.

I remember it very well. He was banned two to three times in the past, successively, for making awful profiles and stomp threads and overall ignoring warnings to stop.

As Kep says. Sans is just renowned for, whether or not it is intentional, making bad quality pages and worse quality stomps.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
We could do a Fire type thing with him
I'd be okay with this but I don't think it'd work as Sans just flat out didn't listen to any input from anyone.

Elaborate? With some showing I'd be happy to agree that a Fire-type case would be best, wherein he is simply blocked from interacting with certain verses in Versus Threads due to an apparent inability to remain... neutral, we'll call it. That is probably reasonable.

He has improved the quality of his profiles and the few matches I've seen him make aren't as one-sided.

However, even his communication hasn't improved all that much, which is why I said slightly.

So it is safest to let him remain banned then?

If it is that slight and he still cannot communicate properly, then yes, I think so, as that was the root of the issue to begin with.

Not the first time either. He's done this long before he was given a strict warning.

A final very strict warning perhaps? It isn't a serious offence after all, but he still has to listen to the staff.

Nope. His contributions are totally normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back