• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I suppose that we can permanently ban him if you wish. What should we say as the ban reason though?

Sockpuppet accounts, spamming, and apparently indecent comments. Not sure about ban but those are all solid reasons.

Permanent? Maybe not. He's not quite that bad, but from what I've observed he will need a long time to get better, as he's not one who listens much. However, he has started seemingly moderating himself to some degree (he hasn't done anything here like he has in JBW), but then again maybe he just hasn't had the time.

I think a year long ban would be appropriate. Also, as for ban reason, spamming links to external sites is a good one (they're removed now, but Bambu can probably confess to it).

Not sure how one defends oneself in this case but he's been informed as you wish.

I'm going to have to report ZaStando27 again.

Despite numerous warnings which he removed, as well as having his comments removed and already given a final warning on one of the Game Sonic revision threads. He has since not shaped up in any way, and continues to spam multiple threads attempting to wank Game Sonic all the way to Tier 1. This includes crossing canon with non canon, fan theory videos, and URLs with zero evidence whatsoever. And the same long ass posts are literally copy and paste. On top of all that, he made a thread attempting to downplay Mario and arguing against the actual canonicity and in depth lore.

As mentioned above, he's already gotten multiple warnings including a final warning to permanently drop some of those subjects; but refuses to listen to reason. I don't really like doing this to anyone, but we may need to block him for a very long time.

Regarding Inksaness, on second thought I am uncomfortable with banning him, given that he has apparently not behaved badly in this specific wiki.

I have blocked EpicLore for 6 months, as it seems like he has caused problems previously.

ZaStando27 might have to be given a temporary block, in lack of better options, yes, but I am not sure for how long.

I'd say 6 months to a year; somewhere in that range for ZaStando27's block.

Okay, and what should we write as the reasons?

Regarding ZaStando, I think just blocking him permanently might be the best. He said that he was leaving this site, but keeps coming back. If he were to get a temporary block, then he will just come back again. I already expressed this but, whenever he does come back with like a new CRT, he confessed that it takes a long time to make. And the payoff is nothing, either getting ignored or just ridiculed. This website isn't for him and as someone that was actually a great fan of him back in the day it hurts me a lot seeing this guy just chase around a ghost he can't see. It's not healthy for him to be doing this. He went off on me about this in my wall, where he was shouting at me to just leave him alone, and I definitely will now since it's his decision to do what he wants, but if it's actually block worthy than I'm all for it for someone to intervene and stop this once and for all.

But if a temporary block is the only thing you can give him, then I will just take that as well, because there can be a chance that he will change.

I'd say something like "Spamming nonsensical threads in attempt to upgrade his favorite verse and characters, and blatantly ignoring warnings"

Open for better word usage suggestions, but something like this.

Maybe 3 months would be better?

I don't know. This might be a bit too selfish on my part but I think 6 months is generous, for the potential harm he can bring back, one thing that draw me to him was how persistent he can get. Really boosted the confidence I had in him when I was younger. 6 months is a safer bet that he will calm down, but it's Ultimately your decision.

@ Ant

Regarding Inksaness: I respect your decision, but I will still keep an eye on him.

@MYHERO

Okay. I suppose that he would only waste his time here anyway.

@Crabwhale

You can mention here if he breaks any rules.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2512801

Did no one issue a warning to the dude? Also, "I don't know how to resize the image" can't be an excuse. To even post the images in that manner, he'd have to manually set it to full size instead of the default thumbnail mode. I don't know what he'll get for this, but it seems intentional.

He can't resize the image that is the problem. when you copy paste wikia links it will be like this. He needs to remove it and download it and upload it.

Maybe we should lock the thread for now, as it seems that part 9 hasn't ended yet.

And a strict warning to the user and explain him how to upload images.

It would be best if some other staff member handles the warning. I am tired and busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back