• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrimsonStarFallen said:
How about we actually talk with the Wright Way first? Maybe see if this guy isn't a troll.
I appreciate the concern, but there's a problem. When Wright doesn't respond, how will you be able to tell if I'm telling the truth? For all you know, Wright might just be busy. To prove my claims I'll go idle for a week and if Wright does anything in that time then you ban this account. When he doesn't, than we get back to business as usual.

WeeklyBattles said:
Considering you dont need to delete the old account, just find the old password to access the old account.......
I'd try that if only I had written it down but I'm an idiot so.... yeah.

Wokistan said:
So let's just not ban the old account. If you're actually wright, that shouldn't be an issue. Just use this one, we'll be okay with it. If you aren't, well you already know.
^

this

CrimsonStarFallen said:
You don't even talk like him lol. Also, very strange way of saying stuff there.
I remember that Shnee One used to be Gargoyle One and that he orignally had a Gargoyle Two account before he realized socks were against the rules. I used to spam Sans like it's nobody's business and also tend to spam infamous matches. My profile pictures included Doc Scratch, Cole MacGrath, and Steven Universe. I made BB vs. GEOM thinking it was fair and later made fun of my self for it. I can go on.

I think that you can ask for a password reminder to your registered email address.

Have you tried clicking "Forgot password"?

Maybe somebody should ask Fandom or VSTF for an IP check?

I don't think that it's necessary.

Either he is the troll who made the most accurate research ever, which I doubt, or he is Wright, which seems more likely.

Let's just wait. If Wright comes back and says that this is a sock, we know what we have to do

Since original Wright is back, should we block the duplicate Write?

I suppose that we could do so. It isn't like he needs the account anymore.

Dealt with the song lyrics

Smol thing I wanted to propose:

Could we partially lift Firephoenixearl's restriction? My proposal is: keep the Medaka box restriction. Add a DxD vsthread restriction. Lift the rest vsthreads.

As a sign of good will. If he becomes a problem again I will vouche for a ban.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back