• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Don't get me wrong, Zach can come off as annoying generally or even immature (no offense), but come on, really? He's not like [insert name of someone who I can't say lest controversy starts] where he's doing all sorts of harm to the wiki. He's never done anything exceptionally bad, and anything bad he's done never had any malicious intent behind it. It kinda sounds like you guys want to ostracize the kid that nobody wants to deal with in school. Again, he's annoying, but he's far from toxic.
I'm both insulted by and 100% agree with this

The real cal howard said:
It kinda sounds like you guys want to ostracize the kid that nobody wants to deal with in school.
That analogy hitted the nail so hard that the entire coffin exploded. (Sad) Truth was delivered

You may take offense to that, i allow it.

Kaltias said:
Guys, we don't need a commentary.

Report and move on
At the same time, the constant deletion of posts in these threads makes any incident impossible to follow unless you're on it as soon as it happens and it's seriously annoying. It's why I don't even bother with these threads anymore, even when I do, I feel out of the loop because I'm always late and all the relevant information gets deleted.

I've needed to get that off my chest for weeks now.

Darkanine said:
Kaltias said:
Guys, we don't need a commentary.

Report and move on
At the same time, the constant deletion of posts in these threads makes any incident impossible to follow unless you're on it as soon as it happens and it's seriously annoying. It's why I don't even bother with these threads anymore, even when I do, I feel out of the loop because I'm always late and all the relevant information gets deleted.
I've needed to get that off my chest for weeks now.
I agree the deletion can cause confusion as well since contexts can be missing.

Likewise, while one can check from the the deletion logs, most deletions of comments don't show up, So still, there no contexts.

Obviously don't click the links, I removed his stuff but I can't ban, now let's stop talking about him.

I agree that Zachary is mostly harmless. He is a bit incompetent at editing pages, and I recurrently have to clean up after him, but he definitely shouldn't get banned for that.

Anyway, to the administrators, please remember to use the WHAM or NUKE scripts to mass-remove all posts made by the trolls. Do not simply ban their accounts.

Also make sure to only use these scripts against spam trolls, and nothing else whatsoever.

I blocked him, and mass-deleted and reverted his edits with the WHAM script.

Ant, I don't think you've ever heard of the G.I.F.T., but trust me, it is very real.

Nonetheless, we are derailing.

@Crabwhale

Okay. I will shut up now. I tend to take things literally, so you are probably correct.

Okay. Thanks for the support.

Report the contributions page instead.

Somebody should give him a warning, yes. I also removed the posts.

I don't know where else to put this so I'll place this here. I recently got a new phone and my old account existed primarily on my old phone. This wouldn't be a problem, except I don't remember my old password so I had to start a new account. I request that my old account, The Wright Way, be deleted and my friends on this site be informed. Thanks!

You can't even delete an account, only block it anyway.

But yeah, we need to confirm that the Wright Way is in fact inactive.

Considering you dont need to delete the old account, just find the old password to access the old account.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back