• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
These two are derailing my thread by screwing around saying nonsense memes. I need them to stop because the thread is almost nearing 500 replies and I don't want it to be wasted by them, I do not think a warning is enough.

Have they continued after they were warned?

If they keep continuing this the thread will be close to its maximum replies, I can just make a new one but I'd rather conclude everything in a single thread.

Okay. Feel free to ban them then.

I have banned them and mass-removed all of their posts.

PaChi2 said:
Smol thing I wanted to propose:
Could we partially lift Firephoenixearl's restriction? My proposal is: keep the Medaka box restriction. Add a DxD vsthread restriction. Lift the rest vsthreads.

As a sign of good will. If he becomes a problem again I will vouche for a ban.

Thoughts?
Pachi be like:

Image (3)

Darkanine said:
Doing nothing but posting nonsense and trying to derail threads. Since he's not doing anything remotely constructive, I guess a ban is in order.

We've been getting a higher influx of random trolls lately. I wonder if it's some ill-planned raiding attempt.
Could be a result of the site getting more popular.

@Matthew

Can you provide some quotes, so we can more easily decide if a strict warning or temporary ban is warranted?

I'd want to give Daniel another chance (so strict warning).

However...if admins (Matthew, Celestial, Dragon and the staff who were active there) and others think that he may need to get banned...then i have no choice but to go on with the majority

Well, he doesn't seem to be a troll, just suspicious and confrontational. It might be best to give him a strict warning, as ALRF suggests.

This

Although it just seems like some guy being random on his own wall, the username bothers me. Say it aloud if you don't know what I mean.

A new user entering a PM with someone to say "F*** you" is a clear sign of a sock. I don't know if a warning would be enough here.

Don't bother actually, Fandom already global blocked him on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back