• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big list of the removed posts were just someone mentioning Weekly downgrading Original Godzilla's durability, which Weekly mentioned old thread that didn't really go through, so he made a new thread as a reminder. Wasn't really a RV, so they were removed. Not sure about the smaller lists though, but sounds like there may have been a few troll comments afterward. But I was at work when those ones came up.

Can you block this User? Spammed crying Emojis saying rip on banned accounts which is very disrespectful given they are remembered as valued members on the wiki and on a thread that is completely unrelated on what he has posted. He should be banned because he made a content revision thread saying Thanos should be downgraded to 10-A. This User was banned for doing the same thing execpt saying Tanos is Universel.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2431688#40

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2438448#61

Zachary has been on this site for years and hasn't improved in not adding fuel to a fire and making baseless accusations towards others.

He also lies repeatedly about characters when he has been discredited with such claims

He's been on this site for years, yet hasn't improved

I want to say warning but I feel this won't do anything

Saying that a warning won't do anything is quiet different from asking for perma-ban.

The major problem is that you ignore a lot of stuff told to you. Like, I'm pretty sure I could find several Bill matches where you say he is immune to normal mind-hax because he has a 4D mind, despite this having been discussed with you and rejected.

Though Zachary didn't act properly on that thread, i don't believe a ban is necessary. Rather a strict warning is more than enough

However this is my opinion, what the majority believes, i'll leave it to them

I would like this to be a final warning. Zach, and this is generally speaking, does contribute and is, once again, generally well behaved. I agree he does have to fix these little spurts of nonsense he has. If this continues to occur on a semi-regular basis, I would agree with some sort of ban. Perhaps a month.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
To be honest, I didn't sleep much last night
And with that quote, i lost all hope for you :x

Right well i think i derailed enough. Not posting again

I would've preferred if you didn't mention the lack of sleep bit, because then it comes off like you're making an excuse for your actions, though I guess it's better than nothing.

ZacharyGrossman273, I will be honest; you have been positive and respectable with me. Here is my honestty, you should not be ban; it is better than your arguments aren't Fallacy like 40. Argumentum ad nauseum, or argument from repetitio (This case Can easily be solved with a CRT with proper evidence) and 4. Appeal to Motive like in your case with Fate. False Analogy is part of this too since your arguments can become so; like in the case with this thread where not this point is not the true reasoning.

Don't get me wrong, Zach can come off as annoying generally or even immature (no offense), but come on, really? He's not like [insert name of someone who I can't say lest controversy starts] where he's doing all sorts of harm to the wiki. He's never done anything exceptionally bad, and anything bad he's done never had any malicious intent behind it. It kinda sounds like you guys want to ostracize the kid that nobody wants to deal with in school. Again, he's annoying, but he's far from toxic.

Also, keep in mind that we're insulting the dude right to his face. We have no right to talk about improving his behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back