• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't worry too much. From what I understand, Orange is a fellow Bureaucrat of Errorsaness on another wiki.

And while Error's common sense has been...lackluster (to say the least) in the past, I'm sure he wouldn't be dumb enough to entrust those privileges to a sockpuppet...I hope...

Uselessnoob245 said:
Umm, It's so hard to find anybody to report, I check the Newuser log and it's been doublechecked.
That's a good thing. What isn't a good thing is specifically trying to go out of your way to find people to report. Keeping a watchful eye for misbehavior and rule breaking is good, actively looking for someone to report for the sake of reporting him isn't.

@Matt A warning for the necro seems fine. As well as an explanation of some rules.

>That comment

>On a thread where Ant made the last comment

Totally not fishy? We should probably keep an eye.

AKM sama said:
>That comment

>On a thread where Ant made the last comment

Totally not fishy? We should probably keep an eye.
Yeah, he was obviously trying to trigger me into saying something inappropriate. After Matthew yelled at me in private last time, I would have made an effort to just respond with that it is an extremely controversial topic though.

Anyway, Matthew is most likely correct in that we should ban the troll.

I'm not a troll, It's a foolish troll trying to copy the Summary of mines so they can ruin the reputation of the Admins that so they can make me look like a troll. Grapefruit2954 is trying to make me look bad so the Admins can notice me as a troll. Of course, some troll is trying to make me blocked.

If you block his IP Address and I can still edit then I'm not sockpuppeting.

Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 4.45.47 PM

Also, about the thread Pupper commented on: I'm not really sure that this sort of thing is allowed. Davidliteral seems to be collecting comments from people on threads to seemingly mock them later, except nobody is allowed to respond to the extent that my comment asking him why he was doing this ambiguously allowed practice was deleted and got me reported. Sketchy area tbh, would appreciate input from staff who have been staff for more than a month. I'll restore my comment so you guys can see what it was objectively.

Edit: If it gets deleted again and I don't notice, now you can read it here.

Wokistan said:
Davidliteral seems to be collecting comments from people on threads to seemingly mock them later, except nobody is allowed to respond to the extent that my comment asking him why he was doing this ambiguously allowed practice was deleted and got me reported. Sketchy area tbh, would appreciate input from staff who have been staff for more than a month. I'll restore my comment so you guys can see what it was objectively.
Davidliteral said:
If @Wokis suspected that I laughed due to my comment from my wall, to clarify it's merely I'm laughing at my own comments from my wall and not laughing at anyone or somebody.
Though I edited my comment #14 to prevent anyone to mistaken my wall laughing at someone while in reality I don't laugh at someone.
If you didn't noticed I posted multiple replies from my wall, cuz I spammed random comments (here, here, here, here and here) I thought it's funny so I'm posted a reply a "laugh" BUT don't take it as mocking in general seriously what's with you making a conclusion like you know everything. You make this problem bigger that it shouldn't be.

Also David, this is an official warning to stop removing my comment. It needs to be there so the issue can be viewed objectively. Failure to comply means you are in direct violation of a staff member's instructions, which is a rule violation.

Wokistan said:
Also David, this is an official warning to stop removing my comment. It needs to be there so the issue can be viewed objectively. Failure to comply means you are in direct violation of a staff member's instructions, which is a rule violation.
Wokistan said:
...Why are you responding to people on your own wall? If you're just keeping old comments around to laugh at them or something at least do it offsite.
Davidliteral said:
I explicitly stated not to reply on my wall.

@Wokis claims that I responding to my own wall because of to laugh at them, though I created my own Thread:2393909 from my wall purely for not cluttering the thread and hide my own post for personal or random reason. Also I created the other threads to my wall from other wikias... same reasons (for not cluttering and to hide).
It's clearly you making a critic here also your making this problem bigger that it shouldn't be.

David, please do not derail this thread. The other staff shall look at it and decide what they will. I was debating reporting that thread at the time I made that comment, I was just reminded of it when checked recent wiki activity. Enough discussing this topic, further irrelevant replies shall be removed.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I'm just gonna say out there that automatically deleting staff responses from a wall thread just because you said you didn't want people to answer there isn't really a good reason.
In what way? They thought I was mocking someone or somebody aren't really good reason. Though I really honestly didn't want people to post a reply from my explicitly said "I'm the only one should post." reason on my own thread.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Was it automatic in that he always does it, or automatic in that he has a bot or script set up?
Um no I don't know what "bot" has to do with this or what your talking about. I'm inactive in vsb for several days after the events from here. And return then I found @Wokis suddenly make a critic on my wall with my "I'm the only one should post." reason in my own thread, they messing with me so I take it as an insult then I reported @Wokis and then @Wokis reported me then some random guy called autism and now I viewed them all as insult.

snip
Because your being investigated for a rule violation. If the police show up with warrants to search your house and you lock them out, you're just digging yourself deeper.

I think that Davidliteral seems to behave in a confused manner in his own comment thread, but that doesn't mean that he should be banned.

I don't think people are actually asking for a ban. Wok looked like he just wanted opinions of others regarding David's behavior.

Well, I just think that he seems confused, which is likely the reason why the troll group decided to attack him.

Okay. I am glad that you are back. I talked with Fandom in private to help you out.

About OnePunchSaitama, I'm sure he's not a sock, both for his behavior and the amount of edits in other wikis

He mostly seems to not grasp how the tiering system and the site work

This user, new account, came here just to spam on banned members walls with crying emojis. Seems really suspicious.

By the way, what were the removed posts about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back