• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
He asked me what Necroing, it's purely just him not knowing, he's new and he asked me to clairify and I did.

He's all good now.

I agree with the allegations on your first report Matt, but saying "Wanna get rekt?" and "You're raging" are not the best statements to say to a problematic user.

Dargoo Faust said:
I agree with the allegations on your first report Matt, but saying "Wanna get rekt?" and "You're raging" are not the best statements to say to a problematic user.
TBF the former was just being tongue 'n cheek, and the later was just telling him to stop.

Should Melis125 get a strict warning?

I beleive so. I think they have some valid concerns and points, but how they expressed them was disrespectful and dismissive of well-meaning users.

Please make sure to tell them that it's fine to raise concerns about the site, as long as its done in a respectful manner.

I would prefer if somebody else handles the warning. I am not very informed about the issue.

Getting heated over a thread not going their way is pretty common among our old members too. But for his attitude, I gave him a warning to shape up and remain calm and well behaved in the future.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2386470

I'm reporting DavidLiteral for his rampent misbehavior in this thread. He insisted that one character speed blitzed but when someone else clarified that the other character was faster he tells them to shut up because speed is equal. When called out, he tells them to stop insulting him. He also argues with stuff that's not on the profiles and uses arguments that he's been repeatedly told in prior threads to stop using. Given that he's been warned several times before, continues his behavior, and plays the victim whenever called out on his behavior, I suggest a ban. He also uses fallacies, such as demanding proof that a character can't do something and simply doubles down and accuses others of simply insulting him when called out.

Dunno if this is report worthy but: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Howlingwolfjoey

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2385628#2

There, he fanboying his fave character and ignoring what the other user explain, not only his first time: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1492146#365

Pegasus patience get off and he give Howling a warning, even said he will block him if continue.

Why i bring here is to thinking and give best way for solving the problem, warning is enough (block is wew) from me, anyone else?

The Wright Way said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2386470

I'm reporting DavidLiteral for his rampent misbehavior in this thread. He insisted that one character speed blitzed but when someone else clarified that the other character was faster he tells them to shut up because speed is equal. When called out, he tells them to stop insulting him. He also argues with stuff that's not on the profiles and uses arguments that he's been repeatedly told in prior threads to stop using. Given that he's been warned several times before, continues his behavior, and plays the victim whenever called out on his behavior, I suggest a ban. He also uses fallacies, such as demanding proof that a character can't do something and simply doubles down and accuses others of simply insulting him when called out.
He's expressing homophobia despite that not having anything to do with the topic.

I think how it relates to the situation is hardly relevant. Homophobia is homophobia, which is a banable offense.

Surprised it didn't happen sooner, all things considered. This is the Internet after all.

I don't think it should be a lomg ban, maybe a month. He generally acts fine, but homophobia is bannable so we can't make exceptions

No. Why is this a thing?

I just said I don't like it, my opinion, then I suddenly gonna get banned? Homophobia... Like how do you even know my whole life?

So it's a mistake I posted this kind of comment. Also it's my first time posting this kind of opinion in wikia. Though that's not even the reason why I'm insisted Sims Player on winning in the first place. More like I created a little joke but still true in my opinion.

Actually I already clarify why I suddenly said to stop about speed blitz I ignored the OP didn't read everything carefully because I've seen someone posted about using "seconds before emerge to universes" is then why I responded back with speed unequal afterwards I just realized there's speed equalized.

Though as the conversation goes, I, @Ricsi, we've fix those "accuses" problem, don't you notice that at the end of conversation, I was reluctant on to giving Sims a winning because pacifist don't even make sense to common vsthread like it's appealing this type of victory condition from popularity on this wikia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back