• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are open to criticism. He hasnt done anything wrong. No rule has been violated here.

If you have a complaint, here's an idea.

Make a CRT.

You can't expect to just randomly start complaining at people in chat and not be seen as annoying, especially as this is among the first things you've done on the site. If you disagree with the concept of powerscaling, maybe this site isn't for you.

PaChi2 said:
We are open to criticism. He hasnt done anything wrong. No rule has been violated here.
You can discuss with me on my wall so we don't derail.

If you're coming to the site to say that we have no credibility and leaving it at that, I don't see why they should be here.

Also, the responce after my report shows they clearly need to be banned for flaming.

Also, PaChi:

we must also have the right to defend ourselves within our own borders. As such, everybody who visit this wiki strictly to attack us, or try to dismantle our tiering system, are categorically permanently banned from our community.

He is breaking the rules. He came to complain without making a CRT and nothing else. See my link as to what his only edit was.

Im aware of that rule.

But there is a difference between stating your disagreement with the system or complaining about it to "trying to dismantle the tiering system".

PaChi2 said:
Im aware of that rule.
But there is a difference between stating your disagreement with the system or complaining about it to "trying to dismantle the tiering system".
https://imgur.com/a/cGc6DSA

You're telling me this isn't breaking the rules? I think their intentions are pretty clear.

Again, discuss with me on my wall, let's not derail this.

We cannot afford to shut people out over this behaviour.

He comes from a different forum with different rules that apply when it comes to determining the strength of characters, its only natural for people to be confused when they come here and see statistics that don't line up with what their groups are used to following.

I've been on other forums and there's a stigma that comes when mentioning this place, they think that we aren't open for criticism and thus avoid us like the plague because of small happenings like this, and that genuinely upsets me because I know people here are just trying their best.

We are all passionate about these characters and want them to have the best representation which I know people here work tirelessly to do, but that can only be done if we all can collaborate and grow our community.

Please stop discussing the ban.

This is a thread for reporting, and admittedly I discussed myself, but message me on my wall or message Matt if you take issue with it.

Also, click the comment I linked, they guy was flaming through and through.

If I see more discussion, I will remove comments. Message me or Matt if you have any issues.

Yeah, that guy needs to be banned. If he doesn't want to follow the rules of this wiki and is causing nothing but trouble then I see no reason why he should stick around.

I'm annoyed I have to report this, but I'm seeing more issues with user Asuka the Demonic Empress.

I'm just reporting due to our advisory on the Versus Thread Rules page, and I'm pretty concerned about recent actions from them.

https://imgur.com/a/fkgRwG8

They claimed they were making threads specifically so that they would be controversial, and then confirmed this claim in a rather rude tone after I asked them.

I don't reccomend more than a warning, although considering as reports have been made before about this user, some might consider another punishment.

Also, they have made a large number of mismatch threads for a specific character:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Topic:The_Ginosaji

Although this is just minor, and not of much concern.

They've also lost their cool multiple times on a revision thread I attempted:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2069506

You literally came to harrass me about me making threads on the Ginosaji vs Thunder Mcqueen thread, even after ive already told you that i have no intention of even interacting with you.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
You literally came to harrass me on the Ginosaji vs Thunder Mcqueen thread, even after ive already told you that i have no intention of even interacting with you.
I'm not trying to harass you. Nor am I unintentionally harassing you.

I'm concerned you're making threads just to rile up users, which is stated in the Versus Thread Rules as something you explicitly should not do.

I feel kinda bad making this accusation with this, but I believe that Asuka may be a sock puppet of Rapid due to their similar debate topics chosen, typing style, the fact that they joined the day Rapid was banned, their tendency to spam a certain character they seem to be a fan of, and their general attitude and lack of respect. I apologize if this is wrong, I just felt it something to bring up.

Most of those fights were reasonable before your downgrades.

And making interesting or eye-catching fights like Hitler vs God is not against the rules in any shape nor form.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Most of those fights were reasonable before your downgrades.
Gin getting one-shot by people thousands of times stronger than it is happening pre and post-downgrades.

Let's not continue a debate here, however, if you'd like to discuss, we can do so on my wall.

While I doubt what Tor is suggesting is true, it might be something to look into. I'm not familiar with the situation, however, and don't wish to assume.

@Asuka

If what Dargoo is saying is true, you will need to make an effort to shape up.

As for "r/characterrant", I don't remember seeing any mentions of it previously, and we have rules against flaming other communities to avoid conflict situations.

@Kukui

We are not sure, and Asuka isn't trolling. She/He has just been somewhat unreasonable and obnoxious. That is not ban-worthy, as long as she/he follows staff instructions.

No, i mean, characters like sans, thunder Mcqueen and maybe some SCPs.

Ginosaji is an inmortal being that hits his opponents with a spoon to death, so he would have tons of interesting matchups...until that darn downgrade.

Well, again, the matchups aren't really particularly relevant for our profiles or the larger audience of several hundred thousand visitors each month. They are just intended as a hopefully fun diversion for our active members.

^ Same guy is having a mad one on FC/OC atm

That's not Mckmal. As far as I know, Mckmal has no fascination with me whatsoever. I literally never did anything to him. We talked one time on Discord but he was mostly just talking about Matt. Regardless, I reported him, an admin should preferably block him here too if they haven't already to be safe, and we should drop this until something else comes up.

Calling Shadow and Ever the n-word, trying to sexually harass me, and saying he will kill Ant is definitely not something we should respond to with anything other than a global permaban.

Let's drop talking about trolls here please. This isn't a discussion thread. We should try to keep it matter-of-fact and on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back