• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sera Loveheart said:
That's not Mckmal. As far as I know, Mckmal has no fascination with me whatsoever. I literally never did anything to him. We talked one time on Discord but he was mostly just talking about Matt. Regardless, I reported him, an admin should preferably block him here too if they haven't already to be safe, and we should drop this until something else comes up.
im like 90 percent sure it's him

It admitted to it on a message wall post. Too bad I can easily remove such things.

Btw: I blocked Numbnutzlol.

A troll can do it to impress others by being like "hey look I just caused some chaos on Fandom and I even said the n-word. Aren't I cool?"

But I digress. I will simply be the bigger man and not respond to any messages he sends to me.

@Sera

If the new guy has said that he will kill me, you should preferably show it to Fandom and ask them to contact the police.

MckMal has told me that I should commit suicide in conjunction with calling me various slurs though.

Anyway, we can only report him to Fandom, and should preferably stop talking here.

Apparently he is Mckmal, which for me is still very strange all things considered. Anyway, I linked FANDOM the FCOC RV thread which contains his death threats, slurs, and sexual harassment.

However Shadow and the others need to remove their replies immediately. As calling someone the r-word used to refer to mentally ill indivudals and talk of autism will probably get them blocked too and I'd hate to see that.

Someone did, I already forgot who, but yeah whoever did should delete that.

Edit: Ahh...it was Falcon. Yeah, we should ask him in kind to delete that particular message.

@Gargoyle

You should report that to Fandom.

That's definitely one of the Discord guys. Just ignore him.

I reported both Mckmal and the Discord harrasser to Fandom.

Just stay websmart guys. Ignore, search, and destroy. You did nothing wrong, so these attacks are clearly unfounded and are attempts to provoke you into saying something that will likely get you blocked. It's the oldest trick in the book. Sociopaths do it all the time. Just ignore the threads and report. Rinse and repeat.

Sera Loveheart said:
Just stay websmart guys. Ignore, search, and destroy. You did nothing wrong, so these attacks are clearly unfounded and are attempts to provoke you into saying something that will likely get you blocked. It's the oldest trick in the book. Sociopaths do it all the time. Just ignore the threads and report. Rinse and repeat.
I mean, I wasnt going to reply to him. I just wanted to report it.

@PaChi

I know my Chibi brother, but it's just a general warning for everyone as it's imperative we remember this. We lost too many collaborative and helpful members, including staff, by them having something used against them by the very people they sought to have banned themselves.

CursedGentleman comes back in November according to what I have heard.

I was told that Kepekley23 could ask to have his ban removed after 2-3 months, but he has to take care to handle it in a humble and polite manner.

Fandom has told me that they will deal with both of the trolls.

The trouble is that even deleting your comments isn't enough since they've been quoted.

Well, I didn't notice any slurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back