• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound of Infinity said:
Are you guys listening to me right now? He's LuckyCharmingStar
The guy who's also Embodiementoflies? That makes more sense.

Well, it isn't easy to know when somebody repeatedly says outright that they are trolling.

Antvasima said:
Well, it isn't easy to know when somebody says outright that they are trolling.
Well I have told Zach before in chat that i'm lucky and he been calling me lucky the whole time. So i'm not even sure why he made that report. He is aware that i'm not mckmal...

It makes more sense than MckMal yes, but still, is there sufficient evidence of him being Lucky?

Edit: I guess there is now...

User Evelio28 https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Evelio28 (doesn't have a profile?) has been adding battles to random pages that have only 1 vote.

They also have a history of vandalizing pages and have received a warning from Soldier Blue before.

I suggest a rollback on their edits as well as a temporary ban, as they have already been warned on this before. I have also warned them myself.

Examples:

Added this battle to Zim and Jimmy's profile (I removed them):

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1792950

Added this battle to Gumball's page:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/d/p/3120688743317565195/r/3132938694690729063#36593823|Spongebob

DDM also had to remove a stomp match they added.

Okay, they are continuing to do this even as I remove the matches; it doesn't seem they got my warning.

I will give him a 3 month block.

You can mention if it should be longer.

This user is being rude in this thread. He may just not know about the rules, seeing as he's new here but here's what he said:

"This creator set the match up because he wanted to kill Toga. As such people voting should take this into account. Since there is a chance of Toga winning (see her hiding her presence), everyone should vote for Toga so that people setting up garbage matches like these don't get away with things like these." - Last section of the guy's last comment.

Did you read it? I think it'd be pretty obvious.

Remarks aside, if the the Godzilla guy's behavior is consistently hostile then I propose a stern warning or a short ban (2 weeks to a month).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back