• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone noticed but I had tested the filter on my own wall and had quickly deleted said thread after I was finished.

It was probably stupid that I did that, but I wanted to know if the script was preventing me from using curse words in general. I hope I don't get in trouble for that.

@ProfessorLord

I try to inspect the logs for the filter regularly, and noticed that you had done so.

It was not a wise course of action, in case the filter had not worked, but I don't think that you will get in trouble over it.

@Matthew

Okay. I will handle it.

@Matthew

He used a few slurs in order to test if the filter was working, but was prevented from posting and is a well-behaved member. I don't think that we need to do anything.

@Sound of Infinity he has told someone to kill themselves an was banned for several months.

Then he proceeded to harass me multiple times in order to make himself feel better after a versus thread debate. He has expressed no remorse for these actions, or at least for harassing me. I do not think we can trust nor should we allow someone like him to contribute to this website.

That being said I don't think I have much input in this. I just wanted to point out the mindset of the person we are dealing with.

ProfessorLord said:
@Sound of Infinity he has told someone to kill themselves an was banned for several months.
Wasn't he unbanned because it was agreed that he was just saying that to one of his friends? This was agreed in a previous RV thread, between here and here.

His new ban's deserving but we probably shouldn't spread disinfo.

Hyku has asked me to speak on his behalf:

• Any of the "kys" stuff was dirrected at Jugger, an old and long time discord friend of Hyku, who took no offense to it
  • He says most of the other uncropt stuff was taken out of context

He does not ask for him to be unbanned, just that his ban be finite

Well, I suppose that we could reduce it to a year again, given that the repeat offence issue seems to have been debunked.

What do you think Matthew?

Let's avoid any further drama discussion here please.

This isn't the place to have personal squabbles, especially by proxy.

You've already reported what he did, just post that on Iap's message wall to relay the message.

I'm removing your comment in five minutes, please copy and paste it so I don't delete what looks like it took you a great deal of effort to write.

Can you give the full convo? I will be blocking him immediately, but just want to see the full context.

Zach, you serious

He was freaking joking.

@Somebody.

I know that suspecion of socks is currently rampant and i understand that, but Smuggod is not Mckmall. Please lift the ban.

@Shadowbokunohero

Can you talk with him about this in another wiki to investigate? He does not seem to behave at all like MckMal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back