• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Dargoo. In addition, I am still not convinced that there aren't several banned Discord member socks in this wiki, who have not been open about it.

Anyway, let's drop this discussion now.

I have reported quite a lot of his accounts to Fandom today. He has been sending me elaborate death threats, bigoted slurs, posted disgusting **** images, and wants to rape Sera and Promestein.

He's like...some 12 year old kid. Literally, he has a youtube channel with videos of him complaining about school and claiming to have stuff from the "deep web". I couldn't care less about his pitiful attempts at making threats, they are the equivalent of a cockroach in your house - a mere nuisance that reminds you it's time for some cleaning.

Just recently the same guy most likely messaged me on twelve different wikias, all of them are wikis I'm not even members of. Pretty annoying to have to come home from after a long work day but nothing the "mark all as read" option can't fix.

Anyway, thanks for reporting the socks, Ant, I sure was too tired to report all those socks to FANDOM.

Don't feed him any attention by discussing about him. It's getting increasingly old and irritating. Just keep reporting and banning whenever he pops up.

I suggest you guys block the account with Sharamuuta as a name

97 notifications from him over 20 or so Wiki's

that is all

You should also inform the Fandom staff if he harrasses you to that extent.

You can simply avoid looking at his messages in other wikis, and click "mark all as read" after you are done with more relevant notifications in this wiki.

Shadowbokunohero said:
I suggest you guys block the account with Sharamuuta as a name
97 notifications from him over 20 or so Wiki's

that is all
Is he someone outside of FANDOM? Because the account doesn't exist.

Has anyone bothered to contact some sort of cybercrime department on the continuation of this constant harassment? I get that the perpetrator is nothing more than an annoying insect, but surely the claim is more than legitimate enough, and nothing would be more satisfying than the little kid p***ing their pants after seeing the authorities getting involved.

I have asked Fandom to contact the police, but so far they have apparently considered it too much trouble to track him down.

The police are struggling to track it down, or Fandom? The former shouldn't have an issue at all.

I do not know. You can contact Fandom about it if you wish.

FANDOM will not contact the police unless you do so first. Then, they will help out in any way they can with a formal investigation. I can easily get the police involved, but he's just a troll. His threats of murder and rape are as serious as an unloaded pistol with the safety on.

However, that's just me. If anyone feels truly threatened, please contact your local authorities and the contact Fandom. That's my experience with Fandom contacting the police.

I would appreciate if somebody who has a reliable police force, that is not overworked and understaffed, available could contact them. All of the constant bigoted rape and death threats (along with all of the disgusting **** that he uploads) are getting tiresome for me to deal with month in and month out, but the police in Sweden is severely overwhelmed by the massive amount of real rapes and murders, so they do not bother with systematic death threats.

l╠Âe╠Ât╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âp╠Âe╠ ╠ÂS╠Âw╠Âe╠Âd╠Âe╠Ân╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Âe╠Âl╠Âe╠Âc╠Ât╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âc╠Âh╠Âa╠Ân╠Âg╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠Â

But to contact police, an organized compilation of all his illegal comments would be needed.

@Cropfist

I have sent a lot of reports to Fandom about him over the last half year or so, and they should have all of them logged, along with the IP addresses of the accounts that they blocked.

@Sera

Thank you very much for the help. I really appreciate it.

I don't think it's necessary to get the police involved. He has no idea where any of us live. I have yet to see Prom or Sera actually express feeling threatened. I'm sure the former doesn't even care.

Mckmal is a teenager, has no access to even a flight ticket to fly from wherever he is to any of our locales and hurt us. So his threats aren't to be taken seriously. That doesn't mean they are justified and don't deserve a ban, by all means they do. But I agree with AKM. Giving him this kind of attention is more hurtful to us than it is to him.

Mckmal is about as threatening as a fly. Sure, he's loud, obnoxious and hard to swat, but ultimately doesn't pose any real threat to us.

In other news, TheFinalOrder gave me context for his "offending religious beliefs" ban:

https://vsbattles.com/fcoc-vs-battles/62233

In my opinion, that isn't offensive towards anyone. He's simply refering people who think the Earth is 6,000 years old, flat and encased by a dome. Not people who believe God created the world in general.

Alright then. Let's just move on. I'll try and keep our boy Mckmal chill in Discord.

Believe it or not. We're having a normal conversation. If you want more details we can move it to your wall (or mine) as not to derail here.

Sera Loveheart said:
Believe it or not. We're having a normal conversation. If you want more details we can move it to your wall (or mine) as not to derail here.
I would like to move it to my wall please. Sorry for derailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back