• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i've read you are making aizen up to be this internet force that ruins every thread he touches

If i may ask, is there any link to a Thread that went south on the sole ground of Aizen's presence?

What is spite: The person who is condescending and spiteful against everyone, or said everyone reacting in turn to his condescension and spite?

Saying that Aizen is being a victim here is a complete inversion of blame and guilty.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I honestly disagree. I'm gonna give my two cents and say that this seems like nothing but spite against Aizen. As far as I'm aware he's only snarky to an extent but it's certainly nothing to perm ban him over. Right now it's honestly just people band wagging against a single reason due to petty reasons. If we're gonna be blatantly honestly then a lot of people here should be banned due to them mocking other's, being cocky and condescending, passive aggressive and overall rude. I'm obviously not going to point names or anything but it's something we all do. Let's not act like we're never rude or condescending / aggressive from time to time, and that certainly goes for me as well. But this right here seems like a total witch hunt due to personal reasons.
Yeah no. Sorry but dont speak on others like that.

I definitely have NEVER remotely mocked, let alone insulted someone, over a debate on any topic in ANY way here on this site and virtually everyone in this thread would agree with that.

And if you've seen the recent stuff thats been happening regarding Aizen, you'd realize its more than "just an extent". Again apologies but what your saying here is underselling the point and context of this discussion.

@UMR

Weekly has I'm sure. I'm willing to bet I could get 50 instances of him being rude / mocking / condescending / passive aggressive since he was unbanned in november if I went throug his posts.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I honestly disagree. I'm gonna give my two cents and say that this seems like nothing but spite against Aizen. As far as I'm aware he's only snarky to an extent but it's certainly nothing to perm ban him over. Right now it's honestly just people band wagging against a single reason due to petty reasons. If we're gonna be blatantly honestly then a lot of people here should be banned due to them mocking other's, being cocky and condescending, passive aggressive and overall rude. I'm obviously not going to point names or anything but it's something we all do. Let's not act like we're never rude or condescending / aggressive from time to time, and that certainly goes for me as well. But this right here seems like a total witch hunt due to personal reasons.
Imma have to ask you read these.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1193970?useskin=oasis

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1293112?useskin=oasis

@Zensum

Wel for one, Aizen was mocking staff and other members, insulting them also, because of recent Bleach revisions. Behind our backs nonetheless. And when given warnings by Matt, Ever, etc., he deleted the thread ignoring it. Including myself, that right there is viewed by multiple witnesses.

And thats the most recent thing on the top of my head.

Then the actual revision threads have him insulting pretty much everybody who went against him.

Gargoyle, you know we're both pretty good friends but I'm gonna be honest with you. You can get pretty damn hostile and rude sometimes, giving me 3 links to Aizen being snarky isn't enough. And again this seems like a personal attack. Also let's not dive into "He was talking behind our backs." I've lots of people talking behind other people's backs here then act all Buddy Buddy.

It's one thing to say when its a personal attack. But its another when multiple members of an online community, let alone those who are staff themselves, are calling someone else out on their warned-by warned again and again behavior that has not stopped.

No one here is suggesting he should get banned because of personal vendettas. We're suggesting it because his behavior here is out of line.

@Regarding Aizen, why are we bringing this up now? Also, Matt, can someone else lead this? Not gonna lie, you're probably not the best image here to be debating over Aizen getting banned here.

@Gar "But I have never once shot first."

Uh... is that really something you're sure of? (Not that its anything warning-worthy but still)

Kepekley23 said:
Okay.

What about the...other guy who constantly mocks admins? I won't say his name, but you all know who I'm talking about.
@SD Aizen was brought up here, I believe.

Hop agrees with that.

And for future reference:

Rule violations and proceeding with carrying out conseqeuence and judgement is not a democratic or completely position based decision. It is more in the interest of the wiki, which is a higher priority.

It kinda feels like this thread is being derailed a bit.

Thx @PaChi

@Kepe if you're seeing this, perhaps bring this up with Ant and others in pm? This isn't the place as it would get controversial fast.

Quaqsire, there's a difference between violence on violence logic and doing the literal only that works in certain situations.

I've treated people nicely before even when they do so, and quite frankly, it SOMETIMES works, but how rare is that?

It's not violence on violence logic, it's doing what you have to.

@SD I have zero memory of me insulting someone who insulted me or someone else first, if I have, show me, and I'm going straight to the message wall of said person and apologizing.

@Matt, no like literally anyone else, you don't quite have a good history with Aizen or behavior afterall.

And again, this is rather controversial, this shouldn't be here.

I want to be left out of this mess. Ya'll decide what you all want to do. I will have no part in it as I am sick of this crap. I have much more important things to worry about than whatever '''this''' is.

SomebodyData said:
@Matt, no like literally anyone else, you don't quite have a good history with Aizen or behavior afterall.

And again, this is rather controversial, this shouldn't be here.
If thats how you feel then I support Aizen being banned.

I'm going completely Switzerland here, but I just wanted to also get out that when we had a similar situation with another admin (not saying names), Kav got really pissed that we did a borderline witch hunt here.

Except Aizen isnt an admin, hes a normal user abusing his privelages as a former admin to get away with things that would get him banned ten times over if he werent former staff

Sorry to whoever's message I deleted. I deleted messages not relevant to the Aizen topic.

@SD it seems this is going to be discussed here. Sorry.

@Weekly Pretty sure it also applies to former staff and also those things that you said was probably just him disagreeing with other people were saying and it seems you're overreacting about it.

On the wall thread posted it looks like LAS was discussing changes they disagree with on another memembers wall and some people took it personally and started butting into the convo which is why it escalated. Not his fault imo

Zensum said:
On the wall thread posted it looks like LAS was discussing changes they disagree with on another memembers wall and some people took it personally and started butting into the convo which is why it escalated. Not his fault imo
Claiming the admins get away with making up fanfiction because its something they can do with their privelages is absolutely his fault

Zensum said:
Not quoting but the 3rd reply on that thread is blatent public bashing of a staff member.

Unite My Rice said:
I see a lot of people confusing Aizen attacking arguments with Aizen attacking people.
Not going to bother arguing about this here anymore and I regret responding to it, but it is perfectly possible to disagree without being an d*ck about it. Everyone does it.

@PaChi Welp, just remember I said to move it out of here, so if any staff gets in trouble, it shall not be me.

I do have to agree a bit with Unite tho, most of the examples aren't serious offenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back