• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Provided some of AppleLord's mathematical issues in Assalt's wall btw.

But I think that whether this was a genuine concern regarding mathematics, or an attempt at trolling, needs to be looked at more carefully.

Soldier Blue said:
I went through both threads and got a headache. Just what is going on here?
He made an absurd thread to downgrade Yhwach and Bleach to City level via fake math and he kept being unable to learnn when Assalt tried to help.

Well, even if he did create a thread to make fun of the downgrades, that only warrants shutting it down and a light warning, especially as he has apologised.

We cannot ban anybody who disagrees with us or who we personally dislike. That is what the Wikipedia staff are systematically doing, and it has created a very unhealthy and downright dangerous climate there.

We have to try to not be oversensitive.

Sorry, there was a glitch that caused the post to send before I had finished writing it.

Antvasima said:
We cannot ban anybody who disagrees with us or who we personally dislike. That is what Wikipedia are doing, and it has created a very unhealthy and downright dangerous climate there.
As long as they have not personally broke the rules listed here on this site, there should be no reason to warrant a ban on a user.

So honestly, just give them a polite suggestion to tone it down a bit, or just ignore said user if you think that his actions are borderline trolling.

Hawksrage continually makes stomp threads, one of which is the most horrific stomp I've ever seen on the Wiki. I have politely informed him about these stomps and asked that he use our tiering system to make matches, but he did not take this seriously, replying "I was running out of ideas alright?" and then immediately going back to making stomps.

His threads never have any rules, form used, and have literally nothing aside from a title and pictures. That in and of itself isn't that terrible, but in conjunction with at least 13 invalid VS threads (stomps/characters we don't have on the Wiki), it is pretty bad. I didn't want to take it here but he seems to have blown me off.

@Khristis

Well, a warning seems to be in order.

@Assaltwaffle

Given that he ignores warnings, do you think that we should ban him, and if so, for how long?

@Ant

I'd prefer to give him another warning, one from an Admin or something. He just seems naive. That said naivety can only get you so far.

Okay. I will give him a warning.

It looks like Reppuzan beat you to it. That said Hawksrage deleted it with the reason of "junk mails." I don't think he is going to be reasonable.

Hmm. So a block might be necessary then. What do you suggest?

I'm going to opt out of giving an opinion on that. I am not as well versed in administration as you are.

Well, he deleted my warning as well, so I suppose that 3 months might be an idea.

Is one out-of-context statement enough? In context he could just be joking. I would prefer more evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back